Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42827 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Oh and BTW Waco, I do believe you when you say your bipolar disorder just went away. Between Fox News and your wife you have no brain left for that condition to exist.
WHY the antipathy, Allen? Looks to me, like your side has the aces on this deal.You should be happy happy happy!

“Vote”

Houston

#42828 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what issues are bothering your party? Other than the ACA, could they possibly be be bothered by: Gun control, immigration reform, job creation, climate change, hunger, womens rights, plannned parenthood, terrorism, voter supression? Just to name a few. The only thing that is bothering your party is, what can we come up with next that will obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Let me put it to you this way the republiCONS have $hit in their nest.
I disagree with your statements.But, I'll fight to the death for your right to make those statements.

“Vote”

Houston

#42829 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ref. Blake Farenthold.
This post was judged clueless? This is not a f'n opinion, this a a g' d' fact. Seems we have some clueless judges here. Do any of you see a pattern?
Someone judged your post clueless? All your post was, was a statement of fact! I guess that's just the way it is these days.Anger is everywhere.
Deja vu

Charlotte, NC

#42830 Oct 3, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
The Medicare Bill was actually read and understood by those in the House and Senate. They knew and the people knew what was in it before enactment. Obamacare was thrown together and voted on in the dark. Remember dumb ass Pelosi stating that we don't need to what is in it we just need to pass it.These are the frigin idiots in control of our nation.
You can research the history of medicare. This is history repeating itself. The republicans were all against medicare. My Dad agreed with every word the republicans said but in reality he was against it because he didn't need it. He belonged to a very powerful union & had state of the art coverage until the day he died so he didn't want one dime comming out of his paycheck to help anyone else get coverage. He liked to refer to me as a snot nosed know it all educated moran. I miss the lively discussions we used have & wish he was here to see the latest debacle.

“Vote”

Houston

#42831 Oct 3, 2013
Deja vu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can research the history of medicare. This is history repeating itself. The republicans were all against medicare. My Dad agreed with every word the republicans said but in reality he was against it because he didn't need it. He belonged to a very powerful union & had state of the art coverage until the day he died so he didn't want one dime comming out of his paycheck to help anyone else get coverage. He liked to refer to me as a snot nosed know it all educated moran. I miss the lively discussions we used have & wish he was here to see the latest debacle.
THAT'S spelled"moron", not "moran",Mr.Know-it-a ll.:)

“Vote”

Houston

#42832 Oct 3, 2013
The situations aren't the same, we didn't have a multi-trillion dollar deficit then, plus all aspects of the bill were debated.Like Pelosi said, we won't know about Obamacare, until we"get"it.So"De ja Vu", you're comparing apples to oranges.
Old Hat

Charlotte, NC

#42833 Oct 3, 2013
Let me ask all of you geniuses something. I saw someplace to-day that it would take $50,000 from every American to fix the debt. How do we go about raising that kind of money.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42834 Oct 3, 2013
Old Hat wrote:
Let me ask all of you geniuses something. I saw someplace to-day that it would take $50,000 from every American to fix the debt. How do we go about raising that kind of money.
I am sure that the career criminals and thugs in Washington could find a away. Damn it is way past time for a change.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42835 Oct 3, 2013
Start by selling OUR oil at market value instead of giving it away.
Old Hat wrote:
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42836 Oct 3, 2013
Stop welfare to the rich. That will save $1.2 trillion dollars per year.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42837 Oct 3, 2013
Stop no bid government contracts. Execute any government official who lets a no bid government contract.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42838 Oct 3, 2013
Take monetary policy away from the federal reserve bank.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42839 Oct 3, 2013
The USA is NOT broke. Our treasury has been and is being robbed. Food stamps, wic, disability, vererans benefits all added together are small potatoes compared to what is being stolen from us by our politicians and their lobbyist.
Taxpayer

Oxford, NC

#42841 Oct 4, 2013
Deja vu wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just stumbled on this thread. I remember my Dad used to say that to his Dad when medicare was voted in. He was a big Barry Goldwater supporter & was convinced that medicare was going to ruin the country.
And he was right. It has.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42842 Oct 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with your statements.But, I'll fight to the death for your right to make those statements.
The republiCONS chose the wrong time to pick a fight on Obamacare. This shutdown will prove to be a "stunt breaker" for the republiCON party. Now that their efforts once again have failed to defund Obamacare they do want something, but they don't even know what that is. The "clown car" is about to blow a gasket!

“Vote”

Houston

#42843 Oct 4, 2013
TSF some of your ideas have merit."Affordable"he alth care is ruining lives.Sorry you can't see that, you're far from stupid.It amazes me how, America has forgotten how to do math.You can say"welfare yo the rich"with some merit, but all in all America needs to spend less, or this country will never be financially healthy again.Americans, schizophrenic to the end, have voted for gridlock and gridlock is what they have.It's time to quit blaming politicians, and blame ourselves.
Taxpayer

Oxford, NC

#42844 Oct 4, 2013
In 2010 the total bill came to $524 billion, or 15.2 percent of government spending. Only Social Security and national defense cost the taxpayer more. Costs are projected to grow at approximately 5.4 percent every year for the next decade, and to hit $1 trillion in the early 2020s. All American workers are required to pay 2.9 percent of their annual wages, salaries, and compensation in Medicare taxes, but these contributions cover less than half the program’s cost. A 56-year-old couple today, with average earnings, will end up paying around $140,000 in Medicare taxes over their lifetimes, but can expect to receive about $430,000 in benefits. It is obvious that the government can not control this so now we give the more with obamas DA obamacare BS. All this is are communist minded people who sit on their a$$ partying and did not plan for their future. Now they want to use the government to steal it from the ones who did.
Taxpayer

Oxford, NC

#42845 Oct 4, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The republiCONS chose the wrong time to pick a fight on Obamacare. This shutdown will prove to be a "stunt breaker" for the republiCON party. Now that their efforts once again have failed to defund Obamacare they do want something, but they don't even know what that is. The "clown car" is about to blow a gasket!
No, They are fighting for Americans. To stop you communist minded thieves from steal what we have worked for.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42846 Oct 4, 2013
Spending must be brought under control. You cannot just keep taxing the hell out of people to generate income. Deep cuts are going to have to be made. The problem is getting the House and Senate to let go of their pet project areas. The Federal Government has to be cut or we are headed for a huge failure. As Reagan stated Government is not the solution to the problem....Government is the problem. Today we have leaders that like to repeat that on talk shows or when campaigning, but when it comes time to make cuts don't have the balls. They think they can please everybody. That is just not going to happen so you have to opt for what MUST be done and if it is not popular then so be it. We have a country to run and see that it survives for future generations.
100 Missions

Lexington, NC

#42847 Oct 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
TSF some of your ideas have merit."Affordable"he alth care is ruining lives.Sorry you can't see that, you're far from stupid.It amazes me how, America has forgotten how to do math.You can say"welfare yo the rich"with some merit, but all in all America needs to spend less, or this country will never be financially healthy again.Americans, schizophrenic to the end, have voted for gridlock and gridlock is what they have.It's time to quit blaming politicians, and blame ourselves.
Waco: Your statement about the blame goes to us is right on target friend. Americans have become so damn ignorant of the issues and will just throw a vote out there based on what they hear in the media or who looks the best. I personally don't care if a President is bald and 5 feet tall and gives his election address in his underwear. What I do care about his stance on issues and his guts to see things through regardless of popularity polls. We have also gotten to the point that most don't pay any attention to what the DC gangsters are doing. That is why corruption expands. When something does catch our eye we let them bull shit us. A good example is the IRS scandal. What happened with that. What happened to all of the people in Congress screaming that someone at the IRS is going to jail. Well that lasted just long enough for it get out of the news. Not a damn thing has been followed through on. Someone out there must step up and actually lead this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iredell County DSS (Oct '09) 1 hr mrG 37
Is there any gambling machines in Statesville nc 3 hr Trot27 1
Lowes am I being oversensitive? Aug 21 Monkey_Trainer 1
Old House behind Signal Hill Mall? (Jan '16) Aug 20 cdmcdaniel 5
American Idol Finalist coming to Troutman Aug 17 styledo 2
Review: Creekside Finance Inc (Jan '14) Aug 6 done 5
Rivals Grille & Tavern Jul '16 leighton1210 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance