TSF

Angier, NC

#42423 Sep 14, 2013
I don't have a clue about Obamacare except that everyone pretty much agrees that it will cost me more money and I would be surprised if it didn't.
Voting 40 times against something kind of takes the effectiveness away from the first vote and makes those voters seem helpless, stupid powerless, juvenile and retarded.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42424 Sep 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
I don't have a clue about Obamacare except that everyone pretty much agrees that it will cost me more money and I would be surprised if it didn't.
Voting 40 times against something kind of takes the effectiveness away from the first vote and makes those voters seem helpless, stupid powerless, juvenile and retarded.
Or, determined.....I hope I myself have sense enough to fight against something wrong, no many how many times it would take......my sister,a heart patient, has already lost her doctors....
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42425 Sep 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
Kind of like it makes you look stupid and retarded every time you get on here and whine about the "republikans" in the NC legislature and "the rich on welfare."

You lost your effectiveness about 400 times ago.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42426 Sep 14, 2013
I read the book myself, and was shocked at what I read, need your opinion on it.
emlu boo dang

Lenoir, NC

#42427 Sep 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
So, we rip living babies out of the bodies of their mothers, and we say same sex marriage is normal, and we wonder why things are getting WORSE in America....
Sweetie, you need to start taking your meds before your ordered by the court to go back in the hospital again for another tune up.
Taxpayer

Zebulon, NC

#42428 Sep 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Those of you who continually support welfare to the rich are full fledged communist. Putin didn't stop the Syria strike, the republican congress did. When republikans were already threatening to stop paying the military personnel with government shut down.. if it isnt' important enough to even pay our troops, it is doubtful that they would be motivated in a strike. It is and has been clear republikans will not support a strike simply because Obama does support it.. Putin is just taking the credit, to make himself look like a peace maker. Obama put off the vote because he already knew the outcome. I am thankful for the strike being avoided, regardless of the reasons. It will save a lot of money and lives.
It is kind of embarrassing to have Putin's foot up the asses of congress and the president. This kind of illustrates a concept that Ben Franklin expressed: "We will hang together or we will most assuredly hang separately." Looks like it is starting to happen, figuratively anyway..
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
Taxpayer

Zebulon, NC

#42429 Sep 15, 2013
Concord Carlisle High School in Concord, Massachusetts is the site of a travesty; Concord, the site of the first military engagements of the American Revolution. On the twelfth anniversary of 9/11 Principal Peter Badalament allowed the reading of a Muslim foot washing poem about a Muslim woman washing her feet at a Sears Department Store prior to engaging in her Muslim prayers over the Pledge of Allegiance.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42430 Sep 15, 2013
Republikans were clamoring that Obama was doing nothing in Syria. They wanted Obama to do something in Syria so they could then point out what a mistake it was to support rebel terrorist fighting against government terrorist. Obama had been doing nothing because he knows nothing is the best action here. Knowing that republikans would oppose anything he proposed, by pretending he wanted to make a strike on Syria and asking congress to vote on that, he got a refusal to strike, the thing he wanted to start with. He also set an example of following our constitution which actually requires a congressional vote on war. That will make it more difficult for cowboy presidents in the future to just order our military to start shooting from the hip.
Seeing an opportunity to take advantage of American political dissonance, Russian Putin offers a pseudo-solution which makes him look like a peacemaker and elevates his standing in the international community. Republikans end up aiding the enemy and Obama achieves his goals. Obama painted republikans and himself into a corner, but left himself an exit door. The republican hatred of Obama blinded their reason and they hurt themselves.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42431 Sep 15, 2013
There are large religious groups in the USA who REFUSE to pledge allegiance to the flag because they have given their allegiance to God. They also refuse to stand for the national anthem and refuse to become involved in politics for the same reason. These people are law abiding , hard working , self supporting citizens .
I have a basic philosophical difference with those groups, BUT I understand that RELIGIOUS FREEDOM is one of the main reasons this country was established. Trying to destroy religious freedom in the USA out of hatred for some religious group (s) is a much greater threat to our country than the passive activities and beliefs of these groups . North Carolina doesn't need a voter ID law, we need a voter IQ law.
Taxpayer wrote:
Concord Carlisle High School in Concord, Massachusetts is the site of a travesty; Concord, the site of the first military engagements of the American Revolution. On the twelfth anniversary of 9/11 Principal Peter Badalament allowed the reading of a Muslim foot washing poem about a Muslim woman washing her feet at a Sears Department Store prior to engaging in her Muslim prayers over the Pledge of Allegiance.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42432 Sep 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans were clamoring that Obama was doing nothing in Syria. They wanted Obama to do something in Syria so they could then point out what a mistake it was to support rebel terrorist fighting against government terrorist. Obama had been doing nothing because he knows nothing is the best action here. Knowing that republikans would oppose anything he proposed, by pretending he wanted to make a strike on Syria and asking congress to vote on that, he got a refusal to strike, the thing he wanted to start with. He also set an example of following our constitution which actually requires a congressional vote on war. That will make it more difficult for cowboy presidents in the future to just order our military to start shooting from the hip.
Seeing an opportunity to take advantage of American political dissonance, Russian Putin offers a pseudo-solution which makes him look like a peacemaker and elevates his standing in the international community. Republikans end up aiding the enemy and Obama achieves his goals. Obama painted republikans and himself into a corner, but left himself an exit door. The republican hatred of Obama blinded their reason and they hurt themselves.
<quoted text>
I disagree. Obama has destroyed his own presidency.Making Putin look like a hero certainly hasn't helped anyone but PUTIN, all the while the debt keeps increasing.If Obamacare is ever actually instituted,I can't help but wonder how that will impact the debt situation.I don't hate Obama, but I hate the way he governs, which I suppose I still have the constitutional right to do, at least so far.
State of Denial

Mount Holly, NC

#42433 Sep 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an article that explains idiots as yourself:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article10414-syria-...

Fall on the sword with the rest of the dems!!!
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#42434 Sep 15, 2013
emlu boo dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to start taking your meds before your ordered by the court to go back in the hospital again for another tune up.
Had to stay up late for that one, azzwhole? I bet you know all about "tune ups", had several haven't you? Azzwholes like you can't go through life without someone giving you a couple. Dang, hate I missed them.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42435 Sep 15, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Had to stay up late for that one, azzwhole? I bet you know all about "tune ups", had several haven't you? Azzwholes like you can't go through life without someone giving you a couple. Dang, hate I missed them.
Still pretending to be me.How sad.
TSF

Angier, NC

#42436 Sep 15, 2013
All republikans can think about is Obamacare. They were elected in the hope that they could work on jobs and improve the economy. So what are they still doing 2 years later? Answer--getting ready to vote against Obamacare for the 41st time. What jobs bill?
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an article that explains idiots as yourself:
http://www.nolanchart.com/article10414-syria-...
Fall on the sword with the rest of the dems!!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#42437 Sep 15, 2013
Putin has enjoyed the admiration and support of US republikans for the past few weeks because of his tough stance against "the US decadence of homosexuality ". Now Putin has bailed out Obama and stuck his FOOT up the republikans ass. Damn, and they thought he was their buddy!! It just looks like you cannot trust those KGB people.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree. Obama has destroyed his own presidency.Making Putin look like a hero certainly hasn't helped anyone but PUTIN, all the while the debt keeps increasing.If Obamacare is ever actually instituted,I can't help but wonder how that will impact the debt situation.I don't hate Obama, but I hate the way he governs, which I suppose I still have the constitutional right to do, at least so far.
Rachel Pelone

Greensboro, NC

#42438 Sep 15, 2013
Not much of a choice, Richard Burr doesn't work hard enough for the people.
Kay Hagen is worse than no representative at all.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42439 Sep 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Putin has enjoyed the admiration and support of US republikans for the past few weeks because of his tough stance against "the US decadence of homosexuality ". Now Putin has bailed out Obama and stuck his FOOT up the republikans ass. Damn, and they thought he was their buddy!! It just looks like you cannot trust those KGB people.
<quoted text>
What republicans are you hanging out with? No one I know is"happy"about Putin and his violent hatred of gays.Must just be you.Major surgery can't remove Putin's boot from Obama's rectum.So far, Putin has been unable to bail out Obamacare! Oh,yeah, it's called"Obamacare", not "republican-care"! Ha ha ha!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42440 Sep 15, 2013
TSF, nothing can save the democrat party from the albatross around it's neck called"Obamacare". Obama, as a president, turned out to be an amateur and a fool.I think one of his main problems, are the sycophants he appointed in his cabinet, to give him advice.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42441 Sep 15, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're god has long abandoned you.......better go thump yourself with that useless bible.
now, we know who the"fake"Waco is! Yes folks"Allan Rustin", the"fake"Waco! AKA.....ALLEN......MARTEL..... MR ANDERSON....AND DOZENS OTHERS!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42442 Sep 15, 2013
Yes people,Allan Rustin is a psychotic basta#d!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex Dec 14 annasex 1
Chicana mami ! Dec 12 walter 1
Family mourns loss of 2-year-old (Aug '06) Dec 12 Besse 3
Statesville police searching for missing teenag... Dec 12 Besse 1
Debate: Marijuana - Mooresville, NC (Aug '10) Dec 12 Besse 61
e z way auto sales (Nov '08) Dec 8 ambee 31
the local mom squad organizer dustina plyler da... (May '14) Dec 3 LMS 2
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web