|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Again, still here stupid Ho, again, still thinking your under someones skin, stupid Ho. Now, really, who do you think is the stupid Ho, loser? Who do you think "feels" (that's funny "feels") defeated? You would think that, being a stupid Ho.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK PLAIN ENGLISH. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET MAD AND WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN CONTROL. DRINK UP MY LITTLE TOWN DRUNK HO. I BET YOU WILL SLITHER IN BETWEEN ANY ONE'S LEGS WITH YOUR FISH SMELL SMALL ASS DCK. HAVE YOU LEARNED HOW TO WEAR DEODORANT YET. HOW ABOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH. HOW ABOUT JUST OVER ALL BODILY CLEANLINESS. NOPE DIDN'T THINK SO.
KEEP DRINKING.
GULP GULP GULP.
YOU MAD CAUSE YOU GOT BEAT AT YOUR OWN GAME.
NOT ONE NOT TWICE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY.
THAT PUTS ME ON TOP NOW DOESN'T IT.
JUST LIKE WHERE I ENJOY BEING.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> By the way loser, that's you're, not"your"! You either can't spell, or you use the wrong word.Dumbass! Ha!
TALKING TO YOURSELF ANSWERING YOURSELF. THAT'S WHAT DRUNKS DO SWEETIE. NO ONE IS MAD. IT'S JUST THE WAY YOUR LONELY WORLD TURNS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Again, stupid Ho, what are you talking about "round table"? You do realize, stupid Ho, that your acknowledgment of the "personalities" proves you are the stupid Ho that is following "waco" around. Ha Ha, busted by yourself!!! What a stupid Ho, can't get much more stupid than that, although I bet you do something to top it.... soon. That's just the stupid Ho you are.
YOU MUST REALLY BE DRUNK IF YOU CAN INTERPRET MY POST.
I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN IT WHEN IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY.
QUIT DRINKING DRUNK AND TRY TO FOLLOW ALONG SWEETIE.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MULTI PERSONALITY DEAD BEAT OF A HUMAN WASTE BEING.
THAT'S JUST THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU SWEETIE.
NOW KEEP YOUR PANTS ZIPPED UP AND QUIT SENDING ME PM'S TELLING ME HOW BIG YOUR DCK IS CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT'S NOT BIG AT ALL SWEETIE.
NOW QUIT CALLING GOOD PEOPLE WHAT YOU ARE SWEETIE A HO AND GO LAY DOWN AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.
YOU HAVE CLEARLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END SWEETIE.
GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF AND QUIT GETTING SO ANGRY WHEN YOU ARE THE WORHTLESS ONE AND I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU BEING THE BIGGEST TOWN DRUNK AND HO.
GOOD NIGHT SWEETIE.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>JUST STOP IT YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!I'M A PSYCHOLOGICALLY DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED DISABLED VETERAN!!!!!!
I bet you'd love to think you bother me Allen Martel Michelle ho! You give me great amusement.Watching you feverishly spin out of control let's me know that I've made you quite angry.Plus it keeps you from doing your posts of hate elsewhere! I know how to handle you! Others may not be so smart.Think of all we have been through freak! I bust you everywhere you go! Makes my...day!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I am so upset,you made me pop my Boy George doll.WHAT AM I GOING TO MASTURBATE ON NOW?????

Just LEAVE ME ALONE and let me masturbate in peace on the internet!!!

LEAVE MY LAZY DEADBEAT PEDOPHILE ASS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I think Allen Martel Gail Michelle ho is having a nervous breakdown.She should get off the crack.It takes all of her money, and causes her to act like an even bigger freak.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

NOW SWEETIE IF YOU CAN PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL BE A GOOD BOY I WILL LET YOU DO YOUR EMLU LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANTED. BUT IF YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD BOY AND TREAT YOUR EMLU RIGHT THEN YOU CAN'T SUCK MY BOOBIES AND MAKE EMLU HAPPY.
SWEETIE TRY TO BE A GOOD BOY AND EMLU WILL SUCK YOU DRY SWEETIE AND BOUNCE ON TOP OF YOU LIKE A RAGING ANIMAL. NOW TRY REAL HARD SWEETIE AND GO LAY DOWN AND THINK OF YOUR EMLU IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT AND HAVE SWEET DREAMS.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW KEEP YOUR PANTS ZIPPED UP AND QUIT SENDING ME PM'S TELLING ME HOW BIG YOUR DCK IS CAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT'S NOT BIG AT ALL SWEETIE.
NOW QUIT CALLING GOOD PEOPLE WHAT YOU ARE SWEETIE A HO AND GO LAY DOWN AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.
GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF AND QUIT GETTING SO ANGRY WHEN YOU ARE THE WORHTLESS ONE AND I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU BEING THE BIGGEST TOWN DRUNK AND HO.
GOOD NIGHT SWEETIE.
Folks, I think this post from Allen Martel Michelle Gail ho is pretty self explanatory!!
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you'd love to think you bother me Allen Martel Michelle ho! You give me great amusement.Watching you feverishly spin out of control let's me know that I've made you quite angry.Plus it keeps you from doing your posts of hate elsewhere! I know how to handle you! Others may not be so smart.Think of all we have been through freak! I bust you everywhere you go! Makes my...day!
SWEETIE THERE YOU GO AGAIN. TALKING TO YOURSELF AND ANSWERING YOURSELF. SWEETIE IF YOU CAN'T COME TO GRIPS AND BE NORMAL THEN EMLU IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ANYMORE. SWEETIE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW SWEETIE. HOLD YOUR GONADS AND THINK OF YOUR EMLU SWEETIE. COME GET ME SWEETIE SO I MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU AND MAKE YOU SQUEL.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK PLAIN ENGLISH. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET MAD AND WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN CONTROL. DRINK UP MY LITTLE TOWN DRUNK HO. I BET YOU WILL SLITHER IN BETWEEN ANY ONE'S LEGS WITH YOUR FISH SMELL SMALL ASS DCK. HAVE YOU LEARNED HOW TO WEAR DEODORANT YET. HOW ABOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH. HOW ABOUT JUST OVER ALL BODILY CLEANLINESS. NOPE DIDN'T THINK SO.
KEEP DRINKING.
GULP GULP GULP.
YOU MAD CAUSE YOU GOT BEAT AT YOUR OWN GAME.
NOT ONE NOT TWICE BUT NUMEROUS TIMES ALREADY.
THAT PUTS ME ON TOP NOW DOESN'T IT.
JUST LIKE WHERE I ENJOY BEING.
Come on stupid Ho, you have got to stop talking about yourself that way, we all see how stupid your conversations with yourself can be. BTW, given any thought to that bus ride? Surely a hard working stupid Ho like yourself needs a vacation. Go on take a chance and go enjoy that trip.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I am so upset,you made me pop my Boy George doll.WHAT AM I GOING TO MASTURBATE ON NOW?????
Just LEAVE ME ALONE and let me masturbate in peace on the internet!!!
LEAVE MY LAZY DEADBEAT PEDOPHILE ASS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
SWEETIE I DON'T WANT YOU TO WASTE YOUR LUSCIOUS JUICES ON THE INTERNET SWEETIE WHEN YOUR EMLU CAN DRINK YOU DRY. SWEETIE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AND BE GOOD TO ME AND YOU WILL GET A SWEET REWARD SWEETIE.
YOU KNOW SWEETIE THAT I NEED TO BE DONE AND I NEED TO BE DONE BY MY BIPOLAR SCHIZOID MANIAC DEPRESSIVE WACO SWEETIE. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SWEETIE WHO CAN MAKE ME SCREAM AND FEEL SO GOOD. DON'T RUIN A GOOD THING SWEETIE JUST CAUSE YOU ARE MAD TODAY SWEETIE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
NOW SWEETIE IF YOU CAN PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL BE A GOOD BOY I WILL LET YOU DO YOUR EMLU LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANTED. BUT IF YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD BOY AND TREAT YOUR EMLU RIGHT THEN YOU CAN'T SUCK MY BOOBIES AND MAKE EMLU HAPPY.
SWEETIE TRY TO BE A GOOD BOY AND EMLU WILL SUCK YOU DRY SWEETIE AND BOUNCE ON TOP OF YOU LIKE A RAGING ANIMAL. NOW TRY REAL HARD SWEETIE AND GO LAY DOWN AND THINK OF YOUR EMLU IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT AND HAVE SWEET DREAMS.
Come on stupid Ho, can't you be more creative than that? Oh wait, being a stupid Ho, I guess you can't, Ha Ha. Keep trying stupid Ho.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD NIGHT SWEETIE.
Psssst....stupid Ho, take the caps off. Makes you easier to tell your the stupid Ho. God, you ARE a stupid Ho aren't you?
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you'd love to think you bother me Allen Martel Michelle ho! You give me great amusement.Watching you feverishly spin out of control let's me know that I've made you quite angry.Plus it keeps you from doing your posts of hate elsewhere! I know how to handle you! Others may not be so smart.Think of all we have been through freak! I bust you everywhere you go! Makes my...day!
I KNOW ALL THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SWEETIE AND I AM STILL HERE FOR MY LOVE MUFFIN WACO. NOW HURRY AND GET TO YOUR EMLU SWEETIE SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER AND SO I CAN BEAT THE LIVING CRUD OUT OF YOU SWEETIE. I MISS OUR PMS SWEETIE AND HOW TURNED ON YOU'D GET ME SWEETIE. BE CALM AND HURRY AND GET TO YOUR EMLU SO I CAN THROUGH YOU DOWN AND RIP YOU A PART LICK BY LICK SWEETIE.
emlu

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Come on stupid Ho, you have got to stop talking about yourself that way, we all see how stupid your conversations with yourself can be. BTW, given any thought to that bus ride? Surely a hard working stupid Ho like yourself needs a vacation. Go on take a chance and go enjoy that trip.
SWEETIE STOP TRYING TO BE ME. THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING STARTS TO FIZZLE SWEETIE. IF YOU CAN'T ACT RIGHT SWEETIE AND TREAT YOUR EMLU RIGHT THEN DON'T TALK TO ME. LET ME KNOW SWEETIE WHEN YOU GROW UP AND WANT TO BE NICE. BYE BYE SWEETIE.
Score

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Well looks like the weirdo been hittin` the pipe.
first she call herself gail,then martel and them others like martel.
she must be smokin` the good stuff.
sam

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Score she using michelle name too.b###h crazy as can be.
Score

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

i think the real waco and emlu are nuts tryin to pull the wool over everybody eyes with all these fake poster names.They think everybody is stupid but they the stupid ones and internet trouble makers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEETIE STOP TRYING TO BE ME. THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING STARTS TO FIZZLE SWEETIE. IF YOU CAN'T ACT RIGHT SWEETIE AND TREAT YOUR EMLU RIGHT THEN DON'T TALK TO ME. LET ME KNOW SWEETIE WHEN YOU GROW UP AND WANT TO BE NICE. BYE BYE SWEETIE.
Stupid Ho, are you kidding??? "Trying to be" who, stupid, stupid Ho? Pssst.....caps, take it off, stupid Ho. Can't help to talk to the stupid Ho, humanity dictates that SOMEONE try to help you, you poor pitiful stupid Ho. "BYE BYE"???? Does that mean stupid Ho going for a bus ride?????? One can only hope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Score wrote:
i think the real waco and emlu are nuts tryin to pull the wool over everybody eyes with all these fake poster names.They think everybody is stupid but they the stupid ones and internet trouble makers.
"but they the" no, no, no, wasn't me that wrote that and the "real waco" didn't either, sooooooooooo....I guess that leaves.......yep.....wait for it........you got it......the stupid Ho. Come on now, everyone knew that was coming right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Carolina Dream Home Inspection LLC (Jan '12) 3 hr s2jwwebb 2
Learner crushes Gaither in DA's race Jul 19 udontknowjack 2
Review: Carillon Assisted Living (Jun '13) Jul 18 Glenn 2
Marion man charged in Statesville, NC cockfight... (Jun '12) Jul 18 really 4
Charles "Charley'' & Melinda Herman!! Jul 15 Carolinagurl88 1
Sheriff: Habitual meth user busted again Jul 15 pointing and laughing 1
Tempt Boutique Jul 11 Leslie 2
•••
•••