Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 1,936)

Showing posts 38,701 - 38,720 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam Drake

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

There's a very real chance that Obamacare will be overturned.More dems are unsure about it, the 2014 elections will likely result in a reduced democratic presence in the Senate. NOTHING is certain, except that we will be fighting some kind of war constantly, until the end of time.In the meantime, GOLDEN CORRAL has kindly decided to give us a free meal for Memorial Day.That, friends, is putting your money where your mouth is.
C V Aalund

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yes Sam, you're absolutely right.
Strep Throat

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yes,I totally agree with Gay Rights.Where has waco been lately?I sure do miss his posts.He is a really smart person.
Harry callihan

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Punk ho you gonna copy a name bitch spell it right cracker
Allen 101

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Wot da flock?
Allen 101

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Numnutz say I sellin that rock.BULLSH@@! Dam fkin Waco gonna get dat que@@! Matter a time matter a time honky boy
Pert

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Allen we gonna get that punk we just gotta be smart.
That dam Waco

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yeah Allen we gonna get that Waco we gonna get him good.
Harry callihan

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Y'all be fools.Allen is Waco 1909 foils.Allen, Gail, Waco, all da same.
C V AALUND

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

The democrat party is imploding.Their agenda, the destruction of America from within,is in danger.Obamacare itself is in mortal danger.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Congressmen from both parties are working only for bribes. The only agenda of republikans is more tax breaks for the rich. The only agenda for democrats is to get re-elected. The republican party self destructed long ago by being anti everything and everyone except the rich.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

The only answer is to have Gay scouts of America with gay everything. The rest can be Straight Scouts of America with straight everything. Problem solved..
Sam Drake wrote:
Where's waco been? We need more Gay Party advocates like myself and waco to speak out about the Gay Community,especially the Boy Scouts barring Gay Scoutmasters.
Sam Drake

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

TSF wrote:
The only answer is to have Gay scouts of America with gay everything. The rest can be Straight Scouts of America with straight everything. Problem solved..
<quoted text>
Boy, as a dem, you know we can't have SEPARATE BUT EQUAL! Oh, the humanity!
Strep Throat

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Pedophile Scouts of America. Necrophile Scouts of America. Texas Scouts of America. l\ligger Scouts of America.
TSF

La Grange, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Since I oppose more gun control laws, oppose abortion except for certain medical reasons and oppose calling gay unions marriage, I fear I could be a closet republican. Because I also oppose theft, fraud , forgery, ignorance , bigotry, special tax breaks to the rich and open corruption, I could be a closet democrat. So I will just continue to think of myself as unaffiliated. I know the republicans think I am a left wing liberal and the democrats regard me as a right wing fanatic. Because of a very fortunate personality disorder, I don't care a happy rats patootie what either group thinks.
Sam Drake wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, as a dem, you know we can't have SEPARATE BUT EQUAL! Oh, the humanity!
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Since I oppose more gun control laws, oppose abortion except for certain medical reasons and oppose calling gay unions marriage, I fear I could be a closet republican. Because I also oppose theft, fraud , forgery, ignorance , bigotry, special tax breaks to the rich and open corruption, I could be a closet democrat. So I will just continue to think of myself as unaffiliated. I know the republicans think I am a left wing liberal and the democrats regard me as a right wing fanatic. Because of a very fortunate personality disorder, I don't care a happy rats patootie what either group thinks.
<quoted text>
No one cares who you are, or . what you believe.Topix people only care for their own opinions, and how THEY feel.I've noticed your non-party line posts.Good for you, think for yourself.
Kabuki

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

None of those incompetent folks
Sam Drake

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

It's no wonder why waco doesn't post on topix much...everyone is mean to him and makes fun of his bipolar disorder and homosexuality. It's Gail,Allen and a bunch of other troll posters.To all those stupid asses,leave waco alone and GET A LIFE!!!
Strep Throat

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Kabuki wrote:
None of those incompetent folks
Yes, I agree Sam....waco doesn't need to put up with this nonsense,he's got better things to do than be gay bashed and be called a nut all the time on topix.I support you waco!
Allen 101

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah Waco we love you! We only messin wit choo boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,701 - 38,720 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cars should i be worried Sun HIGHLY IMPORTANT 1
Do you approve of Costi Kutteh as Mayor? (Feb '12) Sun eileen 5
Hartness Road fatal accident Apr 12 Carolina7 1
West Virginia (Jan '08) Apr 7 good stay in wv 174
Man on trike (three wheeled motorcycle) throws ... Apr 7 curious 2
Eric Whetstone (Apr '12) Mar 31 A victim 8
blues Mar 28 soFL2Mooresville 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Rowan County was issued at April 16 at 2:42PM EDT