Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15307 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The only D in KY that can beat McConnell is Dan Mongiardo, what you are proposing is the right wing equivalent of Ted Nugent running for Senate in Oregon.
We thought that Vince McMahon's wife would win a Senate seat in CT, didn't happen.
Only way a D gets elected Senator in KY is if the 17th Amendment was repealed (Ds control the KY House)
I didn't think Linda would get elected. I knew better. People are a little more politically savvy in CT than in KY. Who knows KY may have enough of GOP/TeaBagger crap, by next election.
Judd is nothing like Nugent. Please. She actually attended college.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15308 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
KY voted 61% for Romney.
Rs generically do better in lower turnout elections.
Midterms are lower turnout.
Unlike Jim Bunning, McConnell appears mostly sane.
Ashley Judd is more liberal than most D senators.
Not to mention that McConnell may be knocked off in the primary if he is polling badly.
Ashley Judd, DOES NOT ACTUALLY LIVE IN KENTUCKY
If she wants to be in politics, she should run in the 2015 UK Parliament elections, because she lives in Scotland.
Not Ashley Judd, dumbass. The four year government shut down.

Location hidden

#15309 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the Occupy rhetoric, the Ds have 1%ers supporting them as well.
Dems seem to be Governing for the people. It is clear who GOP is governing for. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15310 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got twice the cajones you do.
That still doesn't make them visible under three times the fat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15311 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got twice the cajones you do.
of course he does

most likely 80lbs of them

the lard azz has twice of everything except brains on 80% of entire human population.

when he sits down on a toilet, he stops the vacuum required to flush with his fat azz sealing off all air,
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15313 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of your insane predictions is growing too long for me to remember. Slow down. It's almost not fun anymore.
fun had zero intent to be included

just the reality that the next 4 years the lame duck will have Zero power to spend; and the unions were murdered is enough for now.

anything past a single point is more that your pea brain can remember.

don't fret I will remind you.

Location hidden

#15315 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
KY voted 61% for Romney.
Rs generically do better in lower turnout elections.
Midterms are lower turnout.
Unlike Jim Bunning, McConnell appears mostly sane.
Ashley Judd is more liberal than most D senators.
Not to mention that McConnell may be knocked off in the primary if he is polling badly.
Ashley Judd, DOES NOT ACTUALLY LIVE IN KENTUCKY
If she wants to be in politics, she should run in the 2015 UK Parliament elections, because she lives in Scotland.
She is a resident of Kentucky.

NBC 'Today' Crew Fawns Over 'Brilliant' Ashley Judd Possibly ... newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/12/07... ...

3 days ago ... GEIST: Kentucky Democrats talking up Ashley Judd as an honest to goodness candidate for senate in 2014. She was a delegate to the ...
Ashley Judd exploring Senate run - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com www.politico.com/story/2012/12/ashley-judd-ex...

6 days ago ... Ashley Judd vs. Mitch McConnell? It might not be as far-fetched as you think. The Hollywood movie star and eighth-generation Kentuckian is ...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15316 Dec 10, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP is doing a right spiffy job of destroying themselves, dontcha think? The TOP TWO PERCENT are not their 'Constituents.'
hey moron

the GOP Governor of Michigan single handed just ended the Democratic party as a viable party.

whom destroyed whom skippy?

and when the GOP house determines this week that Christmas break may as well come early because Obama thinks he knows how to negotiate, then the fiscal cliff means 1 trillion a year in govt spending; and taxes go up for everyone not just the class warfare group.

Now you will be paying taxes for the first time in 10 years, along with the 47% who think paying zero under the evil Bush tax cuts ruined this economy.

pay up moron...your time has come

PS: obamacare can't be implemented under a forced balanced budget; and the govt shut down due to lack of funding.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15317 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't think Linda would get elected. I knew better. People are a little more politically savvy in CT than in KY. Who knows KY may have enough of GOP/TeaBagger crap, by next election.
Judd is nothing like Nugent. Please. She actually attended college.
so did Obama

look how stupid he is.

what is your point.

Location hidden

#15319 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and didn't graduate until 2007, and I ain't buying the Harvard MPA, that's one of their most dumbed down programs and she got the even less prestigious version.(Note that the degree is not an MBA or a JD)
I seem to remember a lot of leftist criticism of Sarah Palin for her college records, yet she actually completed within a reasonable time.
I'd be willing to bet that Nugent has made more money, and without the benefit of being married to another rich person.
KY booted out a moderate D, Ben Chandler in 2012, the state is getting more red, because coal and fracking are in the gunsights of the left.
And given how many times Chris Dodd got elected in CT, they aren't savvy. I also remember a "Joe Lieberman" also hated by the left coming from there.
Things have changed since Lieberman and Dodd. People are more aware of who and what candidates are, thanks to GW Bush and the Internet.

Continuing Ed - Public Administration - Back to School With ... www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/education/edlife/2... - Similarto Continuing Ed - Public Administration - Back to School With ...

Jul 23, 2010 ... Ashley Judd's second act: a master's in public administration....“They want to feed the poor, make urban education work, get health care to ... Ms. Judd graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky as a French major ...

Location hidden

#15320 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so did Obama
look how stupid he is.
what is your point.
He is the President, Twice. And you're not. In fact it appears from your posts that you are a nutball and a fantasy weaver.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15321 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
She is a resident of Kentucky.
NBC 'Today' Crew Fawns Over 'Brilliant' Ashley Judd Possibly ... newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/12/07... ...
3 days ago ... GEIST: Kentucky Democrats talking up Ashley Judd as an honest to goodness candidate for senate in 2014. She was a delegate to the ...
Ashley Judd exploring Senate run - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com www.politico.com/story/2012/12/ashley-judd-ex...
6 days ago ... Ashley Judd vs. Mitch McConnell? It might not be as far-fetched as you think. The Hollywood movie star and eighth-generation Kentuckian is ...
who cares what NBC told you?

Did NBC tell you that the GOP Governor of Michigan murdered unions today?

Did NBC tell you that in 20 days there is going to be a trillion a year spending cut?

did NBC tell you 100% of Americans that produce income have a tax increase in 20 day?

NBC can't keep people watching long enough to get advertisers to pay for space.

fact check by asking Jay Leno who gave up his salary to protect his employees who now are friends.

NBC is going down for the last time prior to drowning.

Location hidden

#15323 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
the GOP Governor of Michigan single handed just ended the Democratic party as a viable party.
whom destroyed whom skippy?
and when the GOP house determines this week that Christmas break may as well come early because Obama thinks he knows how to negotiate, then the fiscal cliff means 1 trillion a year in govt spending; and taxes go up for everyone not just the class warfare group.
Now you will be paying taxes for the first time in 10 years, along with the 47% who think paying zero under the evil Bush tax cuts ruined this economy.
pay up moron...your time has come
PS: obamacare can't be implemented under a forced balanced budget; and the govt shut down due to lack of funding.
First of all, for you, who claimed Texas was "Succeeding" from the U.S. to call someone else a moron, is a forkin' joke. Did you ever get that requested info?
Second...
60% of Americans agree with Obama, that taxes shall be raised. So you admit that Snyders' plan is to further cripple the Democratic Party and limit their power? Nice of you to say what we already knew. GOP'S asses are in the fire and it is just common knowledge, now. They are on the way out and it is due to their own stupidity and refusal to see the facts. Fox Bots.
Don't see Snyder getting re-elected in 2014.
Top Michigan Newspaper Turns On Snyder Slams Him For 'Right To ... thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/12/09/1306031/... ...

1 day ago ... The Detroit Free-Press, which endorsed Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) in his 2010 campaign and has generally supported him since, blasted ...

Detroit Free Press Says Snyder Bowed to Party's 'Most ... www.aflcio.org/index.php/Blog/In-The-States/D... ...

3 hours ago ... In 2010, the Detroit Free Press endorsed Republican Rick Snyder in his race for Michigan governor. The paper's editorial board said it believed ...

Location hidden

#15324 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. If she was even considering, she would stay in the spotlight. Now it seems as though she's retiring, and good for her.
She has aged dramatically these last few years. Four more years won't help her appearance. She can't relate to the younger crowd as DumBama has. If she were even thinking about it, the Democrats would have thrown Biden under the bus and put Hillary in as VP instead. I really thought that would have happened. Now that it hasn't, I'm sure Hillary is just done.
I know she has said she won't run, but I'm not so sure. I believe she really wants it, and has a great chance of winning. She is well liked, by most. More than half the people anyway. Her poll numbers are way up there. Higher than Obamas', but not as high as her husbands.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15328 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>
He is the President, Twice. And you're not. In fact it appears from your posts that you are a nutball and a fantasy weaver.
I am CEO of my own company Jr; and earn the same money without the BS.

My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.

My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.

PS: the fantasy of unions will be ended tomorrow.......google it cousin

You French need lessons in hygiene.

Location hidden

#15330 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ds are playing demographic warfare, and maintain a dangerous illusion that you can fix the fiscal problems without raising taxes on all brackets and cutting entitlements.
The "people" are locked into fiscal suicide, the policies of France do not work, why the hell is this so hard to understand when the evidence is freely available?
When Obama considers "White" "Male" and "Conservative" as groups worth pandering to, I will consider the wider D party as governing for the "people"
People..........say...isn't the left the ones who favor the killing of the people in the womb...yes...
I suppose some do, but then so do some Republicans. At least Boner is meeting with Obama, but he doesn't want any witnesses. He was at the WH yesterday. He de-committeed 2 TeaBaggers, so those are good signs, right?
I believe the election of last month tells us which party is governing for the people. Yes white, yes, conservative, and definitely Males. Republicans are stupid not to pick up on that.
Self destructive, ingrates.

Location hidden

#15332 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
An R candidate for Senate in WA had a Harvard MPA, look up the margin he lost by. McConnell will defeat Judd by a similar margin.
In 2010, CT elected a D who lied about being a Vietnam combat veteran
In 2012, CT elected a D who lied about his mortgage debts and missed most of his meetings when he was in the House.
Not what I'd call "aware of the candidates"
I am telling you that voters do not like McConnell anymore. Did you see the stunt he pulled last week? Fillibustered his own bill. Then there was the remark that he made, "Our number 1 political goal is to make sure Obama is a one term President."
Then he and GOP proceeded to do just that and are still attempting to obstruct and inhibit any progress by this President. Therefore they have a 13% approval rating.
McConnell is gone. May be Judd, may be someone else, but he is done.

Location hidden

#15335 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am CEO of my own company Jr; and earn the same money without the BS.
My ambitions are to retire and fish all day prior to 55, not babysit morons like you.
My being a nutball must make you retarded in a home with someone feeding you and wiping your butt.
PS: the fantasy of unions will be ended tomorrow.......google it cousin
You French need lessons in hygiene.
Cousin DuPree is a Steely Dan album dumbass. I am not a JR., I am a woman, of which you obviously know nothing about.
If you had half the money, clout and brains you CLAIM you have, you would not feel the need to shout about it, would not be interested in typing on this damn board 24/7 and you likely would know the difference between "succeed" and "secede"
So GFY imbecile.

Location hidden

#15336 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
61% of Kentucky voted for Romney.
"Judd hates coal" "Judd is a limosuine liberal" ads repeat themselves.
One guy can defeat McConnell, Dan Mongiardo, he nearly knocked off Bunning in 2004. If the KY D base will accept the election of another Manchin/Donnelly type, they can win.
Yarmuth/will not win, will not run
Beshear/will not run
Sec of State/might run if Judd doesn't, popular but has uphill climb because is still a lib
The other statewide KY Ds have said they won't run, they can't self fund.
It's similar to Oregon, where only one R can presumably win the Senate or Governor in 2014, Greg Walden. If Ted Nugent, not an Oregon resident, was talking of a run there, the MSM would laugh, but because the MSM is biased, they don't do it here.
If Harry Reid survived, McConnell can as well. A D must overperform Obama by 21 points in a heavier GOP turnout year.
We shall see.

Location hidden

#15338 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
I want McConnell to lose as well, to Thomas Massie in the primary.
Otherwise I would be excusing the Scottish woman's run as a joke not worthy of rebuttal.
If the Ds want a better chance of winning a seat from the Rs, they need to dig up the conservative D that ran against Grahmnesty in 2008. It would be useless to them, but they would win.
It appears they will lose in LA, WV, AR, AK
They may lose in SD,NC,MI (if Levin retires), and MN (if T-Paw runs, he has said he won't)
If Walden runs, the Rs can win in Oregon
All other incumbent Ds are safe
Incidentally, if KY was RTW, McConnell would be invulnerable, decent chance of the GOP picking up the state house in 2014 and the Governor in 2015 (what tard put the elections that way, either do them all in even years or state ones in all odd years)
Isn't KY RTW? I thought they were. Surprising they are not. I know there are 23 RTW States.
GOP holding House is because of Gerrymandering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland police officers accuse department of ... Nov 30 Kuhpoowww 1
Life in a Texas HOA Oct '14 Luca 1
Review: Stiggers Jr, Donald DDS - Donald Stigge... (Apr '10) Oct '14 Tiffany W 4
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Sep '14 Lin 13
Federal Informants Sep '14 Henderson 3
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep '14 Old school justice 2
Gov. Kasich needs to settle, not appeal, Corky ... Jul '14 Duke 1
More from around the web

Cleveland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News