Telling Mansion has been true jewel f...

Telling Mansion has been true jewel for city of South Euclid: Letter to the Editor

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Telling Mansion has been true jewel for city of South Euclid: Letter to the Editor. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

With all this talk of the Telling Mansion no longer being usable by the Cuyahoga County Public Library, and since it's already been put up for sale, it appears it will eventually be abandoned soon, which is a shame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

NOT a DONE DEAL

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2012
People who think like Mr. Shuster play into the hands of the backroom dealings of the Cuy Co Public Library Board and the mayors of South Euclid and Lyndhurst. This is not a done deal. If Mr. Shuster would like to save the Mansion Library, there is a group he can join to do so.

Otherwise he is just using this stinkin' thinkin' as an excuse not to help. And, to encourage everyone else to do nothing and watch their community deteriorate.

This is why the Board thought they could do this to South Euclid, because the people won't defend their community.

THIS IS NPY A DONE DEAL>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Oct '16 Beasly 111 15
i stand with cruz Jul '16 hillary all the way 1
cruz did not endorse Jul '16 trump circus in ohio 1
hillary beats trump Jul '16 hillary beats tru... 1
News Democrats propose 12 weeks of paid family leave... (Apr '16) Apr '16 UTrashy 2
52 Teachers fired in Cleevland Heights (Mar '16) Mar '16 Obamas son 2
School robbers (Mar '16) Mar '16 Brandy 1

Cleveland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Heights Mortgages