Review: Shenandoah Collision Center

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Lonnie Joseph

Newnan, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Repaired my vehicle but damaged the paint job on my Metallic Black 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T and then blamed me for the damages even after the adjust and I walked over the car and noted all the damages prior to the repairs being done. I called the same day and was told to bring the vehicle in ASAP. And when I did and told the lady in the building what happened, before she saw my vehicle she immediately said "We could not have dont that" before even seeing what I was talking about!...She blamed me for the damages to the vehicle after I pointed out over 10 dings/scrapes/damages that I know where previously there but this damage was done by their shop. I will never go back there! My car is currently at ABRA being assessed for repairs..THANKS FOR NOTHING!PS: I find it very weird that their homepage only has one, 5 star review and they have been around for 26 years?...I call BULL. Never going back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Thu Whoop Glory 1,793
Micah 3:11-12 Oct 21 Bozo the Clown 23
Is the devil really at Mt. Yonah Baptist??? Oct 9 GeneH 1
vote 2014 Oct 8 GaVoter 1
Jeff Chandler Resigned Oct 7 Bozo the Clown 1,244
Michelle Nunn policy Oct 7 Bozo the Clown 1
Florida Transplant Wanting to Move to Rabun (Apr '14) Oct 6 Belle Blue 8

Cleveland News Video

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE