Buffalo found in north Georgia swimmi...

Buffalo found in north Georgia swimming pool

There are 3 comments on the Chattanooga Times Free Press story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Buffalo found in north Georgia swimming pool. In it, Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

CLEVELAND, Ga. a ' A north Georgia man says he and his wife found a neighbor's buffalo in their swimming pool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanooga Times Free Press.

carolyn

Sheridan, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2010
What? I mean WHAT is a buffalo doing in North Georgia?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2010
carolyn wrote:
What? I mean WHAT is a buffalo doing in North Georgia?
Swimming of course.:-)
mrssmith

Cleveland, GA

#3 Oct 30, 2010
We saw the video on t.v. and also read about it in the newspaper. What REALLY upsets us is Why did the buffalo have to be killed? The newspaper said they FINALLY got it up on a trailer so the animal was not harming anyone; but the owner said Go ahead and kill it; it could harm someone and I was only keeping her and the other two to be slaughtered soon anyways. That was not right! It wasn't the buffalo's fault that she escaped (everybody and anybody that has ever been around buffalo know that you have to have big poles for fencing not just barbed wire) and winded up in a swimming pool. Personally, I don't think the man needs the other two buffalos or ANY animals if he is going to have that kind of attitude or demeanor. We have a zoo in Murrayville that probably would have loved to have had the buffalo on their premises! If not carry her back to the prairie where the deer and the buffalo roam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) 4 hr Whoop Glory 1,860
white county judge lynn alderman's nasty divorc... (Aug '10) Jul 25 Dahlonega watcher 48
News Injustice In Coweta County (Apr '06) Jul 24 BeenThereandSeenIt 42
News Newnan man dead after Thursday shootout (Feb '07) Jul 17 Get a life 5
Asians Targeted-Newnan Jul 15 Watchdog333 1
Police Chief (Jan '09) Jul 8 Who cares 29
Blake Chappell $20,000 Reward (Jan '12) Jul 7 FlyonTheWall 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages