lynn

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 28, 2013
This was not accidental, it was negligence on the property owners part. According to one news report, this was an ongoing issue with the electrical stuff. They need to be charged as 5 people lost their lives because they were too cheap to fix the electrical system properly. I truly hope that they never have a good nights' sleep again.
lynn

Herndon, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Just saw on Fox 5 where the landlords property records are being researched to see if there were any electrical repairs. Thank God, those people should be held accountable if they knowingly didn't fix a problem. Sounds like the slumlords that we had that fixed absolutely nothing, but tried to tell you that it wasn't a big deal to have an electrical cord melted into the outlet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time for Lumpkin county to have a barking dog o... (Nov '15) Mon Truth Be Told 14
russell arrington construction.. (Sep '15) May 17 redwinestan 6
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) May 16 AIPAC mohels 33
News Sons of the American Revolution honor Solomon S... (Nov '16) May 16 yidfellas v USA 5
Dealing with Garrison BakerJudge? May 11 F Off 2
Local Politics Election Superintendent Garrison Baker: Charact... (Sep '11) Apr 30 Goldie 2
News Dante Harris expresses regret as college panel ... Apr 29 General Zod 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages