New to Newnan - bringing my fried pies business here

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Sandra D

Newnan, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Hi there! Sandra D here from Kentucky. I am relocating my Pie Shop here and looking for a place to set up. I make Fried, Baked and Cream Pies and meat Pasti's with a southern twist. I am looking for a place that may have a front porch. My Pie shop celebrates and pays tributes to all Grandmothers. So I am looking for a place that gives you, At Grandma's house feel. I have a Friday date night for couples who want to sit down and have a piece of pie and cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk. I will be supporting the local economy by using products produced here in Ga. You can find my campaign to help me move my business here on smallknot, or visit my facebook page HUMBLE PIE HOLE, Glasgow, Ky. I moved here so that I may be closer to my family.
debbie

Newnan, GA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
good luck
billy

Carrollton, GA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
georgia is nothing like kentucky.In georgia you have to have a commercial building,health department inspections,business license,pay sales tax, a copy of what all is in your pie on the wrapper,kiss ass to the local coeds board, pay outrageous permit and fees to have a sign at your business and one that is only 2 feet wide and 2 feet tall, pay off government officials to keep your business,and give away to the needy, aka the welfare obama bums. DO you REALLY want to destroy a good thing?I would stay where I was if I was making money.In georgia, YOU will do the work and if you dont sleep with the health department they will keep you shut down and take all your profits..THINK TWICE BEFORE COMING HERE.
wikki

Newnan, GA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
billy wrote:
georgia is nothing like kentucky.In georgia you have to have a commercial building,health department inspections,business license,pay sales tax, a copy of what all is in your pie on the wrapper,kiss ass to the local coeds board, pay outrageous permit and fees to have a sign at your business and one that is only 2 feet wide and 2 feet tall, pay off government officials to keep your business,and give away to the needy, aka the welfare obama bums. DO you REALLY want to destroy a good thing?I would stay where I was if I was making money.In georgia, YOU will do the work and if you dont sleep with the health department they will keep you shut down and take all your profits..THINK TWICE BEFORE COMING HERE.
Billy and all your other names, all I can say to you....You are the most negative person on this entire forum. Life must not be too good for you. Be grateful for what you have.
Frank marshall davis

Carrollton, GA

#5 Apr 14, 2013
wikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy and all your other names, all I can say to you....You are the most negative person on this entire forum. Life must not be too good for you. Be grateful for what you have.
your broke anyway and won't support the business. Livingin summergrove the wrapper will have to have a gold lace around it, the pie will have to be cooked the subdivision covenants and the person who makes the pie will have to have a clearance and inspection before they can cook the pie.You people are warped and don't live in the real world.the county should put a fence around that entire subdivision.You residents are a special kind of stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Producer Ryan Snow...Narcissistic Predator 16 hr Snowhaterfanclub 1
Police Officer Arrested On Sex Charges (Sep '06) Dec 23 JT Jarroll 11
Defense argues suspect likely was sleepwalking Dec 23 ces2828 11
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Dec 21 Whatever 1,801
Blake Chappell $20,000 Reward (Jan '12) Dec 20 Cashing In 54
Cold Stone Ashley park cruel to employees Dec 18 Pigpen 3
The Oar House Dec 17 Curious Tourist 1

Flood Watch for White County was issued at December 28 at 3:50AM EST

Cleveland News Video

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:11AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers
NBC Sports 4:15 AM
Julio Jones in, Steven Jackson out for Falcons vs. Panthers
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?