Review: Wise Owl Academy

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Since: Mar 13

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Mar 26, 2013
After searching numerous child care facilities for my first son, I walked into Wise Owl Academy (WOA) and was overcome with an incredible peace of mind. I knew the WOA family was the ideal place to entrust my child and provide him with the solid foundation for his elementary school years. Six years later and three more children, we continue to send our children to Wise Owl Academy. Our children have been served by the best nurturing preschool teachers, who demonstrate creativity, respect, patience, and flexibility. Employee turnover is extremely low and not a concern.

As a NAEYC accredited child care center, Wise Owl Academy's curriculum prepared my first two sons extremely well for kindergarten. They continue to meet or exceed expectations in their academic areas, including the gifted program. No doubt, their academic achievement is a direct result of the emerging literacy and math skills taught to them during their early childhood years by the dedicated faculty at WOA. We presently have two children attending the school (four year old and one year old classes). The boys thrive in the multi-sensory environment and are genuinely happy. We are looking forward to joining the school's Georgia Pre-K program next year.

The school's hours (6:30AM-6:30PM) are extremely beneficial for our family and conducive to both parents' work schedules. Tuition, which includes a morning/afternoon snack and lunch, is considerably reasonable when compared to other institutions. The school also offers a summer camp program which includes interactive field trips. I highly recommend Wise Owl Academy for your child care needs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 56,896
Jeff Chandler Resigned 7 hr Truth4554 1,243
Florida Transplant Wanting to Move to Rabun Tue julianne2saw 7
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Sep 26 SummerGrove Proud 1,781
Sheriff Yeager .... Inv. Elaine Jordan ........ (Jul '12) Sep 19 Bozo the Clown 20
Recycling center or scrap metal yard proposed f... (Aug '11) Sep 19 Peter Simmons 2

Cleveland News Video

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]