Review: Abra Auto Body & Glass

Review: Abra Auto Body & Glass

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Ryno

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 11, 2009
I had good experience with Abra in the past so when I got rear ended I decided to go there again, but to the location in Newnan because I had moved. They got the truck done on time but my issue with them comes when I go to pick the truck up. I had originally agreed to pick the truck up at 5 pm, but I got a call from them saying that they needed an extra thirty minutes with the truck, I said okay and that I was on my way. Due to rush hour traffic I took a little longer to get there. At 6:02 I pulled into the parking lot, and there was nobody there because they close at 6. So I had to wait another day to get my truck. I will acknowledge the fact that I was late but who in there right mind leaves a place when they know that the customer is on their way. I have never heard of clock watching like that. Where I work, we dont leave until the work is done, sometimes that can be as late as two hours after closing time. We wait because we love our customers and want them to be happy at whatever costs. It is a good indicator of how hard of a worker an employee is when they are in their car the second the clock hits closing time. My boss has actually fired people for it. I am have not seen the work yet, but I have a feeling I will be dissappointed with the quality of the work.
Pig trough

Newnan, GA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
Abra is a croporate for profit company that could care less about its customers.

The mangaer in there now is just another baboon in their troop!
Tony Gristina

Newnan, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
I picked this company because it was first on the list.
They came to the house and had the windshield installed on my Camry in less than an hour and the technician was adept and knowledgable about his job and the installation process.
They came when they said they would. They installed the product and cleaned up after themselves and they gave a great price.
I could not ask for anything else.
celine

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Getting great discounts when you go to the auto shop are the best! I had to get our windows tinting since we were practically a fish bowl inside of our car!
Celine | http://www.fendermenders.net
yeah

Montgomery, AL

#6 Sep 10, 2015
my mother took my car there to get a dent fixed and the trunk is crooked when closed and they left this pointy tool on top of that rubber stuff that goes around the trunk (I hope i'm explaining this well i'm trying!!) I have an SUV...I opened the trunk one day and it fell down and nearly stabbed me in the face!!!! They do a half-assed job for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KKK sign may return to downtown Dahlonega Mon dahlonegaisfallin... 2
News Tuition increase coming for UNG students after ... Mon dahlonegaisfallin... 1
News Dante Harris expresses regret as college panel ... Mon dahlonegaisfallin... 1
Producer Ryan Snow...Narcissistic Predator (Dec '14) Sun Still at it 10
East Coweta High School (Aug '12) Apr 19 Jkeast 8
trying to contact Marvin an Patsy Turner Apr 4 djlt 2
Men who cheat need to be called out in Coweta C... Mar 30 blabberBish 5

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages