Prayer for Madison Lynn Lee

Prayer for Madison Lynn Lee

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Pray for Madison Lynn Lee

Rothschild, WI

#1 Apr 16, 2012
ATLANTA - A 4-year-old girl remains hospitalized after collapsing on Tuesday.

Elizabeth Gaddy said her daughter, Madison Lynn Lee, collapsed while playing with her brother in Newnan.

“She went to go walk towards me, she took two steps and she collapsed on the floor,” said Gaddy.

Gaddy brought Lee to a hospital in Coweta County. She was then airlifted to Children’s Healthcare of Egleston.

The young girl has been unconscious and heavily sedated, the family says.

“To see your little girl, your 4-year-old little girl that was just healthy, laying up in a hospital bed, it’s unreal,” said her father, Justin Lee.
Doctors have indicated that she has heart arrhythmia, an irregular heart rhythm.

Gaddy said that Lee suffered brain damage after going without oxygen for a little while.

The family is hoping a prayer chain on Facebook will help turn Madison’s fortune around.

“We just need a miracle right now for Madison and we really appreciate all the prayers that have already went out and that are continuing to go out,” said Sheila Gaddy, Madison’s aunt.

Madison’s family said that doctors have not given a timeline as to when she might recover.
tara of tallahassee

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
I pray for her and her family... GOD IS WITH HER
just me

Jonesboro, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2012
I pray for the family of this innocent little girl who became an Angel yesterday morning.
A mother

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Prayers are going up now! God is with you!
Gods little angel

Athens, GA

#5 Apr 20, 2012
i never met little madison or her family but madison and her family has been on my mind and in my prayers. i pray that the family finds peaace and knows that one day that they will see her in heaven. yall are all in my prayers!

RIP MADISON LYNN LEE!
Lisa B

Phenix City, AL

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Praying for your family!! She is an angel in heaven watching down... God bless
justin lee

United States

#7 May 31, 2013
rip to my angel i miss u so much :,(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 19-year-old jogger raped near Dahl... 11 hr Lumpkin 1
East Coweta High School (Aug '12) May 25 Mother777 9
time for Lumpkin county to have a barking dog o... (Nov '15) May 22 Truth Be Told 14
russell arrington construction.. (Sep '15) May 17 redwinestan 6
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) May 16 AIPAC mohels 33
News Sons of the American Revolution honor Solomon S... (Nov '16) May 16 yidfellas v USA 5
Dealing with Garrison BakerJudge? May 11 F Off 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages