ECHS Parent

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Ok so we have a new principal at ECHS, how about a new attitude towards the students? A word of wisdom to the administration….not every student at EC is a menace to society so stop treating them that way. Yes teenagers can be difficult. I know. I was once a teenager. I understand and agree 100% there needs to be rules, strict rules. Some teenagers will take a mile when given an inch. I realize we live in a different society now than we did a few years ago. I realize there is a need to be cautious. But the administration should not assume each student that walks the halls of EC is up to no good. The ones that need discipline dish it out. The ones that don’t cut them some slack and you may be surprised. If you treat them with respect you just may be surprised when you get it back. You have to respect to be respected. Those in the front office should lose the attitude. And we wonder why our kids act the way they do sometimes.
home school popular

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I have to agree. I wonder if they have ever taken a poll on the amount of students they are losing to home school programs from East Coweta alone. I know of 23 kids newly being home schooled from the start of this year alone, and a great deal from last year. When a school starts losing them in such numbers maybe they need to reflect on what is happening. Kids schedules so messed up. One core class 1st semester, 3 core second semester, they fall behind second semester. rediculous. Pulled all 3 of my kids this year for home school, so add them to the list.
Parent

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

There was also a post on the Newnan Times Herald in the Opinions section.
Parent

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Can someone offer an answer as to why students can not use the vending machines at ECHS?
Parent

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Michelle Obummer and her gobment bs! You know we need the gobment to tell us how to eat and stay healty! Make sure y'all vote the DEMS out! No more snacks at school!
Parent 9

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Parent wrote:
Michelle Obummer and her gobment bs! You know we need the gobment to tell us how to eat and stay healty! Make sure y'all vote the DEMS out! No more snacks at school!
And we wonder why public education has failed our children!
Michael Wendlandt

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I have tried contacting this school's piece of crap coach for football for 3 years now he will never be the coach that Coach Danny Chronic was he refuses to answer any of c/o 94 to 98's emails for an allumni game if you look at the records when coach Chronic was our coach the best records were held Coach Wade you were a piece of crap in 94 when my mom told you if you sprouted your mouth off again she would personnally kick your butt and you are a piece of crap now Coach Chronic and Coach Looney need to train these boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min Churlish Truths 49,151
God in the Government !! 2 hr Truth4554 7
Jeff Chandler Resigned 2 hr Truth4554 919
Vote Marty Harbin for senator Sun God is Good 1
Micah 3:11-12 Jul 19 Clint Roughton 14
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Chamber Music at Episcopal Church of the Resurr... Jul 16 Laurel Ridge Music Camp 1
•••
•••

Cleveland News Video

•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE