propane gas prices
justagirlincleve land

Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Boy is this a great place to sound off about the outrageous gas prices....any takers?...and when are we gonna stand up and be counted as people who've had enough??
cleveland georgia

AOL

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Ingles Helen Highway Cleveland Georgia is $4.83 today now thats crazy!!!!!!
Jungle Jane

Alto, GA

#3 Sep 16, 2008
I'm furious about the price gouging....I dont think they are suppose to up the price of the gas untill a new tanker arrives. Somebody help Me find out Please
montana jerry

Tucson, AZ

#4 Oct 16, 2008
I am down to about 100 gals and need some soon as winter is breathing down our necks. I was hoping that with the cost of gasoling dropping propane would follow. I am expecting to pay over $3 gal and in 2001 I paid $1 gal. What is wrong with this scenario. I know that propane has been around $3 gal for at least 3 years, far longer than gas prices have skyrocketed in the past year. I have not heard anybody complaining about the cost of propane why is that?
lisaspups

Winston Salem, NC

#5 Dec 8, 2008
I just paid $3.27/gallon. It cost me $700 to fill up our tank. This time last year, it was $800. I don't understand why it is still so high, considering petroleum has gone down. Two years ago, we were paying around $2. Ridiculous!
Mainiac

Wiscasset, ME

#6 Feb 9, 2009
I just paid 2.76/gal for propane, and I'm a fairly heavy residential user.
whome

Cleveland, GA

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Out of sight what it cost to grill a great steak these days.
mrcheese

Jefferson, GA

#8 Sep 17, 2009
at cleveland builders supply the propaine is $13 for a 20lb tank gone down $2
Miss Happy

Cleveland, GA

#9 Sep 30, 2009
I switched to Georgia Mountain Gas. Saves me money!
Miss Happy

Cleveland, GA

#10 Sep 30, 2009
I switched to Georgia Mountain Gas, saves me money
Grishom

Cleveland, GA

#11 Oct 4, 2009
I think Blossman on Hwy 129 South across from Jacky Jones is the best company.
the farmers

Cedaredge, CO

#12 Sep 11, 2010
go to white county farmers exchange for your grill and camper propane tanks being filled a 20 lb bottle costs 11.95 before tax, lowest ive found anywhere in town, and georgia mountain gas is your best bet they do a good job and are fair priced
mom of three

Cumming, GA

#13 Oct 6, 2010
I have bought from Yonah Propane on Duncan Bridge road for 4 years and they have really good prices with great service. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) 15 hr HighFlyer 1,828
News Lawsuit Filed Against Georgia's Certificate of ... Jul 1 Dr Spock 1
Donald Trump for President? See his interview ... (Feb '11) Jun 30 my hope and change 4
The Confederacy Jun 25 boobo 2
mystics shop in helen next to subway (Dec '13) Jun 24 boobo 3
We're can you find Bud in Helen Jun 19 Andy 1
Out of control Jun 18 J-Bar 8
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages