Disgraced Judge Barrett to Practice Law in Cleveland-He's Backkkkkk

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Juvy was Groovy

Alto, GA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Just when you think we are through with Rootin Tootin Pistol Packin' Disgraced Ex-Judge Davey Barrett in Cleveland GA., he reappears like a case of Funky Athletes Foot! It isn't bad enough that he slunk around 20 years being a 1ST CLASS meglomaniacal bastard, now he actually believes there is a market for his legal services.From whom...SADISTIC MASOCHIST? I hear he is practicing along with another ex-judge forced to retire as well, Bucky Woods formerly of the Mountain Circuit(Tocoa). They are practicing with Oliver and Weidner, which seems to have become "The Firm of Misfit Judges" I guess Lynn Akey-Breakey Alderman is their next addition to the firm.IF he can make a living as a lawyer here after the number of people he mistreated as a judge, then Hitler could move here and run a successful kosher bakery!
Seriously

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Apr 16, 2012
If you feel that Barrett is not going to be a good lawyer, then for goodness sakes, dont hire him. There are plenty other lawyers in Cleveland to hire. I wish him much success as a lawyer!
Tugboat Annie

Cleveland, GA

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Seriously... oh right! I get it, your mind is seriously IMPAIRED! I wish you much success in pulling your head out of your ***
BOO

Cleveland, GA

#4 Sep 30, 2012
WOW!! After all the people he has put away because of his own mood, without regard to the law or the offender....What Balls to show your face in the same circuit you judged in!!
Can't wait to ead more about this cold, calculating member of our judicial system. Please tell me you have more respect for yourself than to use him as a lawyer!!
Remember, it's all about location, location, location!
WDGA

Cleveland, GA

#5 Sep 30, 2012
What happened to the DA in this case?? He witnessed the entire thing and did nothing.. Both should be jailed They dont turn their heads for the citizens that vote their sorry as- in there.. The cover ups bu this DA are unbelieveable.. Read Blairesville topixs its everywhere in this corrupt circuit..and hand picking jurors... this DA and his little cronies need to be jailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Stone Ashley park cruel to employees 5 hr Pigpen 3
The Oar House Wed Curious Tourist 1
Jeff Chandler Resigned (May '14) Dec 13 previous member 1,285
Florida Transplant Wanting to Move to Rabun (Apr '14) Dec 12 Peckerwood 9
Two arrested in Cleveland during drug trafficki... Dec 11 betterwithhimbehi... 1
john tucker, is nothing compared to john herber... Dec 10 UGA 65 1
Is the devil really at Mt. Yonah Baptist??? Dec 5 SSWESS 2

Cleveland News Video

Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]