Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I once asked Aggie 23 why her "concern" was so selective, calling out only those who did not agree with her for this behavior or that, her reply was that she was not going to do my job. Apparently she did not feel that it was her responsibility to be even-handed with her criticism. In fact I was chided for being a typical liberal and expecting others to do my job.
So, I'm wondering, where does that leave you in the scheme of things.
Apparently the rules of the game are, if YOU feel the need to comment, chastise, berate, or chide another poster, then it's strictly YOUR responsibility and no one else's. A double-standard doesn't even enter into the discussion.
Just pointed out that one poster was being criticized for being unoriginal while another unoriginal post,(however,that particular poster was on the same political side of the one doing the criticizing) was given a pass. And you libs consistently post and live by a double standard....just made an observation that you were being consistent.
Aggie23 is her own person. I am mine. That should answer your question.
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"donut"
That's either spellcheck out of control,
or a Freudian "cop" thing.
What was this post meant to do? Scare someone? Are you sayin you're a cop? Huh?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, course management is a salaried position while labor are just hourly grunts and that makes all the difference :)
So! You belong to a union, too? NO? Hey, SCAB. rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"donut"
That's either spellcheck out of control,
or a Freudian "cop" thing.
you are a COP?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
If the bill is still being negotiated how can anyone speak intelligently about its implications. I guess it takes a wingnut to accomplish that feat.
If the borders aren't secured, it's all for naught. It doesn't matter what stipulations are in place on the bill, if the borders aren't COMPLETELY secured, it's over. A couple of days ago, the dems were claiming they weren't going to do anyting else about the borders. I'm not sure if some worthless republicans were supporting that or not. You had better open your eyes, libroid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What was this post meant to do? Scare someone? Are you sayin you're a cop? Huh?
You and I don't agree AT ALL about the Constitution. Your reference to the "outdated piece of parchment" took my breath away.
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I don't agree AT ALL about the Constitution. Your reference to the "outdated piece of parchment" took my breath away.
I'm positive we don't either. I didn't cuss though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm positive we don't either. I didn't cuss though.
I realized that and I appreciate your effort, OMTE.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared little girly Right Wing Wackos pus...es who let the Right Wong Authorities shred the Constitution and use it for toilet paper because they are trembling in terror that a boogeyman might crawl out of their sock drawer might hurt them, have damaged America 1000X more than bin Laden ever could.
If your one of the scared little girls willing to allow the government to wiretap, intercept emails and texts, and assassinate whoever Bush or Obama decides to,
then, you are the danger to America.
You make bin Laden look like Abraham Lincoln.
You are the candy a.. wusses that throw away the rights and freedoms thousands fought and died to protect.
Now pull the blanket over your head, Mommy and Daddy will protect you from the mean old terrorist boogeymen, and let us protect the Constitution because you're too afraid to donut yourself,
or
stand up like a man to protect the Constitution, and fight these Fascist Right Wingers who want to destroy the very things that America great.
You decide.
Did the thousand a who died protecting the Constitution die in vain - because scaredy cat, trembling, pitiful, girly boys are so afraid of the risks of freedom - they surrender all that's precious just so Daddy in Washington says he'll protect 'em.
Just tell me who are the Fascists right wingers that are controlling the government at this time? The last time I checked Obama was President and almost all of his administration was appointed or placed in nomination for their position by him. Bush is not President anymore.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody forced anyone to be an hourly grunt, and there is nothing wrong with being an hourly grunt.
+1 Great post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Ohio is feeling the "pain" of Obamacare. You Obamacare supporters had better wake up!!!! You are simply NOT looking at the big picture. Again, the young healthy people are going to be expected to offset the costs. Do you HONESTLY think that is going to work????????

http://washingtonexaminer.com/philip-klein-ob...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
So! You belong to a union, too? NO? Hey, SCAB. rotfl
Doesn't matter whether I belong or not, I don't bash them and I feel that they have a legitimate place in this day and age.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody forced anyone to be an hourly grunt, and there is nothing wrong with being an hourly grunt.
OMG! I actually agree with you and Bill on something- I shore hope there ain't no RWW in my bloodline!!!
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
Ohio is feeling the "pain" of Obamacare. You Obamacare supporters had better wake up!!!! You are simply NOT looking at the big picture. Again, the young healthy people are going to be expected to offset the costs. Do you HONESTLY think that is going to work????????
http://washingtonexaminer.com/philip-klein-ob...
You're like congress. All you want to talk about is Obamacare. Like the speaker said "Obamacare is the law of the land". All there is to do for everyone is wait and find out how it affects America. So why talk about it? Just askin.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
If the borders aren't secured, it's all for naught. It doesn't matter what stipulations are in place on the bill, if the borders aren't COMPLETELY secured, it's over. A couple of days ago, the dems were claiming they weren't going to do anyting else about the borders. I'm not sure if some worthless republicans were supporting that or not. You had better open your eyes, libroid.
You do realize that total border security is an unobtainable goal, and to even attempt it would simply further the cause of Big Brother, oh wait, Big Brother is only Big Bad Brother when we're told that it's so, like when it suits a political purpose. You want to deal with illegals, clamp down on their employers, dry up the jobs, I'll not hold my breath for that.
OMTE

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter whether I belong or not, I don't bash them and I feel that they have a legitimate place in this day and age.
I agree.
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the vote.
Climate Again

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like nothing has changed....
Climate cynicism at the Santa Fe conference
Filed under: Climate Science — group @ 19 December 2011
Guest commentary by Mark Boslough*
The Third Santa Fe Conference on Global and Regional Climate Change was held during Halloween week. It was most notable for the breadth of opinion — and the span of credibility — of its speakers. I have long complained about the lack of willingness of most contrarians to attend and present their arguments at mainstream scientific conferences. After three years of convening climate-related sessions at AGU, I have yet to receive an abstract that argues against anthropogenic global warming. Such presentations can usually only be seen at conferences held by the Heartland Institute. There isn’t much chance of a mainstream scientist attending a meeting organized by a political think tank known for its anti-science activism, so opportunities for interaction between the groups are rare.
...Some of the original data on Lloyd’s graph had been removed and replaced by fabricated data, apparently in an attempt to argue that temperatures are lower now than the 3000-year average. The doctored version of the graph has been used repeatedly in opinion pieces and was reprinted by Fred Singer in the NIPCC report. It is arguably one of the most widely reproduced graphs in contrarian literature, and in one form was sent out to tens of thousands of scientists to solicit signatures for the so-called “Oregon petition”.
It's according to who one wants to believe.

Comments by Judith Curry:

"The conference web site has little information."

"This is an unusual conference. The conference organizer is Petr Chylek, generally regarded as a skeptic. In his opening comments, Chylek stated that this conference is open to people from all scientifically valid points of view. I’m not exactly sure how to interpret the ‘scientifically valid,’ but the conference includes IPCC authors as well as noted skeptics such as Fred Singer. Apparently some people on the ‘warm’ side declined to attend because they would not attend a conference with certain skeptics in the room. A number of talks began with a comment or disclaimer to the effect that they only care about science, and pay relatively little attention or care little about the public debate and noise surrounding it."

"The talks were a mix of excellent, boring, and rather wacky; of course the categorization of individual talks is subjective :) I’ll mention a few talks that are relevant to topics discussed recently at Climate Etc.

With regards to my talk on the IPCC attribution argument, one participant asked the session chair Ramaswamy for his reactions (Ramaswamy is Director of GFDL and has been heavily involved in the IPCC). He said that he can’t argue against my four main points, particularly my statements about lack of traceability and subjectivity of the uncertainty estimate. He then discussed the challenges associated with improving the situation."
danger zone

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, SCAB. They sure bash YOU. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God in the Government !! 9 min Truth4554 36
Jeff Chandler Resigned 2 hr Truth 1,069
Micah 3:11-12 5 hr Hmmmmm 15
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Jul 27 Smokescreen 1,727
Hulsey defends septic waste operation; neighbor... (Jan '08) Jul 27 StephDad 20
Review: Nulink (May '09) Jul 25 transplant 76
white county judge lynn alderman's nasty divorc... (Aug '10) Jul 24 Melvin 47
•••
•••

Cleveland News Video

•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs