Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Comments (Page 123)

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of39,484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
twins

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

So do he....yeah, on purpose.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

twins wrote:
So do he....yeah, on purpose.
Do you always talk to yourself?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

in your informed mind wrote:
<quoted text>
He or She has nailed YOU. The way our tax dollars are spent is a reflection of what the voters want....
"He or She has nailed YOU."

LMAO. OK, if you say so. Why doesn't it fell like I've been nailed?

"The way our tax dollars are spent is a reflection of what the voters want."

Oh, really? That has got to be one of the most clueless and uneducated comments in this thread.

You really shouldn't be involved in conversations when you don't know what you're talking about (particularly taxes, which you have no clue whatsoever)...You're a "little picture" thinker, when we need "big picture" thinkers.

Stay on the porch with the little doggies...
twins

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always talk to yourself?
all the time, least I dont think I'm a General.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? That has got to be one of the most clueless and uneducated comments in this thread.
You really shouldn't be involved in conversations when you don't know what you're talking about (particularly taxes, which you have no clue whatsoever)...You're a "little picture" thinker, when we need "big picture" thinkers.
I'll bet that he believes the votes of our elected officials are reflective of the wants of the voters as well.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
He most likely would not be elected again.
curious,why do you think that he would not have been re-elected?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>curious,why do you think that he would not have been re-elected?
I believe he speaks of limited and conservative government, but spends like it's going out of style, and now he most recently voted to raise taxes, or as he said, revenue. My belief is a very conservative candidate for his seat will emerge, almost tea party in nature. This state is a must retain for the republicans, and they will support a new candidate, Chambliis, or not.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Forget 2010, Does anyone know who the candidates might be for 2014?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Searching wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not that familiar with facebook (I took another look and yes, they are there, sort of) BUT I do know better than get on here and carry on like you're doing. I won't waste another keystroke on you.
So, I am what I say I am! A MAN with an opinion who isn't afraid to voice it. A MAN who doesn't hide behind an alias or a computer screen.

Here's a little tidbit for ya'll. Yesterday, I called to make my bi-annual primary care appointment with the VA. I was told by a robo-voice to leave my number and they would call me back. I waited by the phone for 4 hours until 5pm and guess what, NO CALLBACK. The VA's personnel in charge of making appointments can't be bother to do their jobs, sit and wait for the phone, so they make the vets do their job instead!!!! The law says we're due 'timely care' anyone want to explain how this is timely? Now, I'll be quiet so all you 'lil ladies' can go on insulting each other.
Jive Talker

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd probably would rather stay on the porch with the little doggies than out with a big Jackass like yourself. And, man, you do fit the bill, Bill!
step in

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid arogant ass!! "Why doesn't if fell like it"!!?!?!
Its morons like you who think they know everything but don't know squat and VOTE that scares the heck out of me.
You can call me names and claim I know nothing but you don't argue one point with any intellect.
I agree you are a big picture thinker, you get all your info. off the 50" big screen in your living room and you must think how long you need to watch the crap.
You don't know that politicians throw us voters things we cry for and keep the rest for the rich?? Examples, again the wasteful military, abortion, guns and laws against gays are just a couple. The things that don't really make any difference to the rich upper class who rules the world they give us just to get votes, and it works.
As for the dogs I will stay on the porch with the poor working people while you go out into the yard with the dogs and the drop more senseless crap for working people to step in. A prime example is taxes, you live in Alice’s Wonderland on that subject.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

republican

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

step in wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid arogant ass!! "Why doesn't if fell like it"!!?!?!
Its morons like you who think they know everything but don't know squat and VOTE that scares the heck out of me.
You can call me names and claim I know nothing but you don't argue one point with any intellect.
I agree you are a big picture thinker, you get all your info. off the 50" big screen in your living room and you must think how long you need to watch the crap.
You don't know that politicians throw us voters things we cry for and keep the rest for the rich?? Examples, again the wasteful military, abortion, guns and laws against gays are just a couple. The things that don't really make any difference to the rich upper class who rules the world they give us just to get votes, and it works.
As for the dogs I will stay on the porch with the poor working people while you go out into the yard with the dogs and the drop more senseless crap for working people to step in. A prime example is taxes, you live in Alice’s Wonderland on that subject.
FAIRTAX.org
all aboard

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Funny how the wealthy have enjoyed all the loopholes for all these years, spend the whole year figuring ways to cheat on taxes. Now, that many of those loopholes will be closed over the next 4 years, what do they FINALLY scream? Flat tax! I pray for all you greedy, money loving snobs. May one day you find your way to ALL things real.
all aboard

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

This video is actually so embarassing to this great nation. I mean, Al Capone had it figured out CENTURIES ago, along with a few GREAT men. Give me a break. I'm all for flat tax, but I've been screaming it for about 60 years now. Come on American, always a day late and a few trillion dollars short. My word, we have one whacko, messed up government, meaning Republicans, Democrats AND congress. And the cause, corruption and greed.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

all aboard wrote:
Funny how the wealthy have enjoyed all the loopholes for all these years, spend the whole year figuring ways to cheat on taxes. Now, that many of those loopholes will be closed over the next 4 years, what do they FINALLY scream? Flat tax! I pray for all you greedy, money loving snobs. May one day you find your way to ALL things real.
Fairtax, is not a flat tax. A flat tax does not solve the problem.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

THE Fair Tax is a great deal more complex than a simple flat tax. It is NOT a regressive tax because of said complexity. However, it is not complex at all in terms of taxcpayer obligations. You just pay at the register. No IRS, no tax filings.

Get the book. "The Flat Tax," and study it. About $10.00 on Amazon.
all aboard

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

There will never be a fair tax while I'm alive. I understand you all fear we'll end up like France. Shivering with fright, are you? Well, well. I'm no dumbass, I don't need your explanation of the meaning of ANYTHING. So durn sickening, you have to laugh to keep from crying.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

all aboard wrote:
There will never be a fair tax while I'm alive. I understand you all fear we'll end up like France. Shivering with fright, are you? Well, well. I'm no dumbass, I don't need your explanation of the meaning of ANYTHING. So durn sickening, you have to laugh to keep from crying.
No, the fear is ending up like California.
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

And in the meantime high-profile tax payers like movie stars, sports figures and singers are turning in their US passports to escape the growing tax bite. My guess is that the wealthy, if they haven't already, are moving their liquid assets off-shore, into trust funds, escrow accounts, IRS approved tax shelters and plain old numbered accounts.

Congress taxes wages, NOT wealth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of39,484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cleveland News Video

•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••