wild hogs

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2009
looking to hunt wild hogs. Heard there were wild hogs around bernheim forest any help from locals and farmers greatly apreciated.
troy

AOL

#2 Feb 17, 2009
wild hogs wrote:
looking to hunt wild hogs. Heard there were wild hogs around bernheim forest any help from locals and farmers greatly apreciated.
yea i'd like the opertunity to hunt hogs on bernhiem but can't get any info [email protected] please give me info on this
troy

AOL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
looking for info on hog hunting in bernhiem forest also looking for land to deer hunt on in nelson co or any adjoining county [email protected]
uncleron

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2010
bernheim does have some hunts but in two years never seen one that was not inside a trap,6672

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 16 min tired of the sickos 8
Brandon jones 4 hr idgaf 8
No teeth women 4 hr idgaf 16
Dixie and Gagel 5 hr Shut up 1
Bishoff, works at Jim Beam... Jul 2 Guest 1
Election Who do you support for County Attorney in Kentu... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Scoopmama 88
Asking Questions in Clermont Forum (Oct '14) Oct '14 JBraised 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clermont Mortgages