Bullitt FOP official arrested on drug charges

Dec 16, 2008 Full story: The Courier-Journal 12

The secretary for the Bullitt County Fraternal Order of Police was arrested in Louisville over the weekend on drug charges.

Full Story
Proud

Newark, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2008
Another fine example of the fine people that come out of Shepherdsville.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Evidently you didnt hear about the fire chief in mt washington who was arrested for stealing money from the crusade buckets.Another fine example of the people that come from mt washington.
Mr blue eyes

Harrison, AR

#3 Dec 17, 2008
triple6vamp wrote:
Evidently you didnt hear about the fire chief in mt washington who was arrested for stealing money from the crusade buckets.Another fine example of the people that come from mt washington.
I believe if you check the paper recently, you will find that he was cleared of ALL charges, by a hearing board. His name, as I understand it was being signed to checks, and he was not involved.
Proud

Bauxite, AR

#4 Dec 17, 2008
Yes, I did hear about it. I'm not from Mt. Washington either. I live in Bullitt County. This is a beautiful place but has a terrible reputation.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Terrible rep ? nahh not bullitt county..surely you are joking.
abc8721

New Albany, IN

#6 May 10, 2009
Proud wrote:
Yes, I did hear about it. I'm not from Mt. Washington either. I live in Bullitt County. This is a beautiful place but has a terrible reputation.
Since when is Mt. Washington not a part of Bullitt County?
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 11, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
cant we just call it "bullit county"
I 2 was right there

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 May 18, 2009
and what makes any of u better than either of us? we both pay taxes, and come from this "fine" place called Bullitt Co. actually ive alway's wanted to leave here. This co. does have a terrible rep. but it's mainly POLITICAL people who gave the name to our county. If we had a decent justice system and JUDGES, and heaven forbid i leave out our so called police officers whom all they are worried about is where they are gonna get off next! By the way nosey people are right in there with them, find a hobby, and get ur own lives, before u judge good people.
LIZ 2 ME

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 May 18, 2009
Proud wrote:
Another fine example of the fine people that come out of Shepherdsville.
u make me sick> there MT.Washington, i wish i knew who exactly u r.
LIZ 2 ME

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 May 18, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Terrible rep ? nahh not bullitt county..surely you are joking.
why cant u guys realize that u could MOVE and the same shit is going on no matter where u go.
AnnaBeth

Louisville, KY

#11 May 19, 2009
LIZ 2 ME wrote:
<quoted text>why cant u guys realize that u could MOVE and the same shit is going on no matter where u go.
Yeah, uh-huh.

Anywho...such trash in Schleperdsville! LOL!!
Be gone small ones

Louisville, KY

#12 May 21, 2009
Bullitt County is a nice place, it has beautiful country, just with stupid people making bad judgement calls just like the people in Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby Spencer but the thing is....People are jealous of Bullitt and they know it takes the bad light off the other counties that have the SAME DAMN PROBLEMS!! I don't even liver there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 1 hr Georgetown ky 72
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
beth rice (May '09) 1 hr Sheila 8
Police: Shots fired at Ky. school, 1 student hurt 2 hr Sandy06 3
School Shooting In Louisville, KY Sees One Stud... 2 hr Sandy06 2
Clothing by the bundle, bale or bags 2 hr Hope 1
Fern Creek Shooter Captured At Park at Hurstbou... 2 hr Louisvillereport 2
Clermont Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Clermont Jobs

Clermont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE