Do You Have Relatives You Wont Allow ...

Do You Have Relatives You Wont Allow In Your House?

Posted in the Clermont Forum

Carsondaily

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I have relatives I don't want in my home. They steal and then when confronted ask you if you have a receipt for that. How do you get rid of them for good???

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
I have a few relatives that I wouldn't trust if they were left unsupervised in my home but I don't hang out with them and I can't imagine a realistic circumstance where they would come to my place anyway. I can see how that would be an issue if you were hosting Thanksgiving dinner and were conflicted about inviting scumbag Uncle Bob because mom expects him to be there, but I don't have that problem.
suredo

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2012
1. Even that's too many. Don't invite the trouble maker over. And won't have thanksgiving at a hall or any other place in my name. This person will trash the place won't clean up and leave you with the bill. I've been asked if I know this person recently and I always say the same thing....never heard of em. Sometimes the world is really too small.
Brad

Freeport, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2012
They are gangnam style. Not allowed in my casa.
MYGod

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 23, 2012
suredo wrote:
1. Even that's too many. Don't invite the trouble maker over. And won't have thanksgiving at a hall or any other place in my name. This person will trash the place won't clean up and leave you with the bill. I've been asked if I know this person recently and I always say the same thing....never heard of em. Sometimes the world is really too small.
Makes you wonder how their parents raised them that they would act this way. Cats do a better job of raising kids than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is more school prayer answer to social ills? 21 min Why is it questio... 14
Lock Her Up 33 min Lock Him Up 13
My Prtesident My President 3 hr Russian Flags W T F 4
Trump Has Spent More Time Golfing Than at Intel... 4 hr Get to Work Donnie 3
Stephanie Rich 11 hr Ur an azzhole 2
How soon will Mike Pence seek a 25th Amendment ... 17 hr Go Mike Go 5
Has Anyone Taken Comm102 online at Ivy Tech? 20 hr yes 2

Clermont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clermont Mortgages