steven

Deltona, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2009
The best Chinese restaurant i have tried in Clermont and Four Corners area.Good food with kindly and friendly service.Highly Recommended! They locate in new Sweetbay center in Hwy 27.
wayne

Clermont, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2011
I'm in north clermont. The pork fried rice and ribs are pathetic all over town. This place in south clermont has the best pork fried rice anywhere around. Lots of tender pork and they don't use cheap rice. The ribs are also awesome. If someone told me I only could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would br their pork fried rice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr all of the real 2,486
sue ann white Sep 13 lcbtn 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
FL mayor badgers atheist at public meeting for ... Sep 5 barbj 4
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... Sep 2 Sn00pys0flyy 1
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... Aug '14 Winter Garden Post 3
•••
•••
•••

Clermont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clermont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••