2 killed in Clermont shooting

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Lake County authorities are hunting for three vehicles possibly involved in a shooting that happened about 5 p.m. today at the Greater Hills subdivision off of State Road 50.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle To CRUZ

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

NEW YORKER TO CLERMONT wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY FOR YOUR LOST...i didnt really know him like most people did... saw him every day in school and on the bus he has been to my house but never really spoke to him he was always with my cousins and friends...all i remember thinking he has a great smile and u could see the good kid in him shine through all!!!...just be strong and know he was loved my many
That means a lot... Thank you for the kind words.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Joey wrote:
Dismayed wrote---"Southerners are just about anything but lazy, Joey. And slavery was going on waaaaaaaaaay before the US South bought them from their own tribal heads.(Who's worse, the buyer or the seller?) Further, all the blacks in the US now never had US slave ancestors -- there are black people from many Carribean, African, & Indonesian countries as well as native. And just exactly who do you think wanted all that cotton? The textile mills in the North and Great Britain. So...get over yourself. "
Make all the excuses you want to. Slavery was going on before. Blacks sold the slaves. People needed cotton. It still doesn't change the fact that a handful of lazy, greedy slave owners from a handful of slaves states ruined this country. And I'm not talking about blacks from other countries. They tend to do well here compared to your black step children. Your great grand father should have picked his own cotton or paid an American to do it. Just admit it. They screwed up big time bringing slaves over here.
I have news for you bo-bo....my great grandfather DID pick his own cotton. So did my grandfather, my dad, and even I had some experience with that living on a farm in the south in the 50's and 60's. I still have family members who do that, albeit with a quarter million dollar machine.

The plantation owners were not lazy and certainly no more greedy than your northern neighbors. They wanted what the south could provide but want to pretend their hands weren't dirty where slavery is concerned. Furthermore, slavery was a part of life in Massachusetts and Connecticut (1640's) well before it became a way of life for the south.

All that being said, slavery, with all it's ills, helped to build this country, helped to establish us as a viable nation and allowed us to produce goods and trade and have an international economy.
simple

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Coz wrote:
Livin' hard and keepin' it real....man I hate Florida, can't wait until I can leave.
Turnpkie North, I-95 North, I-75 North, 441 North, Hwy 27 North, take your pick!
Gomer Pyle

Hume, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Joey wrote:
Dismayed wrote---"Southerners are just about anything but lazy, Joey. And slavery was going on waaaaaaaaaay before the US South bought them from their own tribal heads.(Who's worse, the buyer or the seller?) Further, all the blacks in the US now never had US slave ancestors -- there are black people from many Carribean, African, & Indonesian countries as well as native. And just exactly who do you think wanted all that cotton? The textile mills in the North and Great Britain. So...get over yourself. "
Make all the excuses you want to. Slavery was going on before. Blacks sold the slaves. People needed cotton. It still doesn't change the fact that a handful of lazy, greedy slave owners from a handful of slaves states ruined this country. And I'm not talking about blacks from other countries. They tend to do well here compared to your black step children. Your great grand father should have picked his own cotton or paid an American to do it. Just admit it. They screwed up big time bringing slaves over here.
Sorry but your misinformed do your history research. Slavery was going on in other countries including africa long before here.
The only thing I agree with you is. Is that slaves shouldn't have been brought over. It would be a better country today.
southern

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Double A52
Kissimmee, FL Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#11 Yesterday
Myself,my uncle, and aunt know the victims that were murdered. they robbed our house of up to a value of 6 grand and yes it was about drugs but that is all we know

2 blacks rob a house. Probally got a smack on the hand.
Same 2 blacks shot dead on someones lawn.=

GOD IS FUNNY.
Joey

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Gomer---"Sorry but your misinformed do your history research. Slavery was going on in other countries including africa long before here."

Where did I say slavery wasn't going on in other places? Try reading the entire posts before you start giving out advice. Maybe you need to take remedial reading comprehension course.
Joey

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Dismayed, you just can't admit that your southern ancestors screwed up this country, can you? Right after the Civil War there were fewer than 4 million blacks in the USA, 95% of them in the slave states. Now look at the mess. There are about 40 million of them spread out across the country wreaking havoc, raping, robbing, murdering, killing cops, and clogging up the courts and the prisons. They hold back the USA in terms of literacy rates and violent crime rates. And now they want to get paid reparations. Lincoln had every intention of sending those freed slaves to Liberia. But another southern idiot, John Wilkes Booth, screwed that up as well. This country has been going down the toilet ever since and it's too late to fix it now. We should have just let the south secede and built a wall around you fat, lazy slobs. We could have had our own Little African safari preserve right below the Mason Dixon line.
Jambo! In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight.
Gomer Pyle

Hume, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Joey wrote:
Gomer--"It was hard to read"
I'm sure it was, Gomer. Only it wasn't there. How do you read something that wasn't even there? Shazaam! You dumb fuacking hick.
It was hard to read because it looked like it was written by a 5 yo.

Who you calling a hick. Sitting there in your wife beater cooking your meth. Go back to molesting your kids and kickin the sh-it out of your wife. You simple minded in-bred chicken fuker.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Joey wrote:
Dismayed, you just can't admit that your southern ancestors screwed up this country, can you? Right after the Civil War there were fewer than 4 million blacks in the USA, 95% of them in the slave states. Now look at the mess. There are about 40 million of them spread out across the country wreaking havoc, raping, robbing, murdering, killing cops, and clogging up the courts and the prisons. They hold back the USA in terms of literacy rates and violent crime rates. And now they want to get paid reparations. Lincoln had every intention of sending those freed slaves to Liberia. But another southern idiot, John Wilkes Booth, screwed that up as well. This country has been going down the toilet ever since and it's too late to fix it now. We should have just let the south secede and built a wall around you fat, lazy slobs. We could have had our own Little African safari preserve right below the Mason Dixon line.
Jambo! In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight.
Well, you'll never be accused of being fair and balanced!
Doesnt Matter

Raritan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Regardless of Race or where they were from or what was going on in the house the main point here is that two very young men lost there lives and no one even knows if they had anything to do with it or if they were just at the house hanging out. I am so disappointed at the response to this subject and what people say to each other on a daily basis everyone needs to grow up and realize that god brings us into this world for a reason and it is not to kill each other or ourselves so everyone please grow up and and show some respect to the dead.....all the he say she say and name calling gets you no where in life and yes im from clermont florida there are a lot of the things that have gone on and a lot of people that have been killed that does not give anyone the right to call each other names it's unfortunate and we need to pull together and find out who did this so that they may be arrested not call each other names and talk about race...websites like these disgrace me.... oh and for the record I'm black and white and well known in Clermont so watch what you say because I may know your parents or have gone to school with you.This is not a laughing matter or a time to get revenge.
Joey

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Doesnt Matter, don't worry. There will be another story in the news tomorrow about blacks raping and mudering and everyone will forget about this incident.
someonewho knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

of course it was a drug house..i know mike ryan very well..lol i mean extremely well..more then anyone here.. i wont say my name you'll probably know who i am.
but geneo and his brother are supposly the ones who really killed them. mikes been selling out of his house for years.
they've been making deals with geneo and his brother for a while now. geneo has a connect in orlando. that brings in the wieght!
Joey

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

someonewho knows, you're real bright, aren't you. It's a simple process to track down someone's IP adress. Be expecting a loud knock on your door any minute now.
Buttered on both sides

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Joey wrote:
florida native wrote---"transplanted yankee trash from up north bringing drugs and crime to the area, used to be such a great place to live, not anymore"

Let's not forget that it was your lazy southern ancestors who brought the slaves here in the 1st place. They should have picked their own god damn cotten. Now look at the country. It's an irreversable mess thanks to you stupid fucking lazy southerners.
Trash, indeed.
Yeah, but they were brought across the pond by fleets of Northeastern traders. What's more, a lot of Northeasterners had slaves, too. So, you Yankees get to eat from that same crap pie.
Joey

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Buttered on both sides--"you Yankees get to eat from that same crap pie."

Lol, That's funny. But it's also a lot of crap. It was the southerners who wanted and bought the slaves. Right after the Civil war there were fewer than 4 million blacks in the US, 95% of them in the hand full of slave states. Now there are 40 million of them spread out across the country wreaking hovoc, robbing, raping, murdering, killing police officers, and clogging up the courts and prisons. And it was your lazy ancestors who did this to the country and it's too late to fix it now. Even Hitler couldn't get rid of 40 million of them. Just admit it, Cletus, your lazy good for nothing ancestors ruined this country.
SO TRUE

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you can be tracked through this website don't you? If you have information about a couple of murders it would probably be a good idea to give it up.
HAHA, your getting a call dumb @$$ from the PD. Whos ignorant now stupid...hahaha
RufflezMan

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

My Gosh Joey, R U SAYING THAT ITS ALL THE BLACKS FAULT?! My gosh having that attitude makes u sound like somebody like Hitler. Didnt you ever watch Bambi and heard Thumper said this, "If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say anything at all."

Why should you relate to people alive to dead people back then? People arent the same as they were back 300 or 200 years ago. Our topic is about the murdering here in Clermont. Not a inane history lesson.
lake county guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

http://lcso.org/
Check out lake county's most wanted.
Maybe if it is Genio, he was just doing a public service. I mean everybody was saying how bad the law enforcement is maybe Genio was tryin to help.
Missin Them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

wise bitch wrote:
<quoted text>serve & protect my a-- the cops are just as crooked as the thugs commiting the crime. there using the drugs themselves none of them are any good. hate them all.
spoken like a true criminal...
amber

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

u kno nothin bout either one of them so shut up n keep ur nose out other people buissness they were both my friends n i dont like dumb people like u talkin bout something u kno nothin bout

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clermont Discussions

Search the Clermont Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Tue Bright Guy 2,645
Good Job Clermont PD Catching Illegal Housed Se... (Mar '13) Apr 13 rahul khan 6
'Acropolis?' 'The Hill?' Clermont asks advice f... Apr 9 Name it soon 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mar 28 a quest by jA jA 2,060
Crushed by rising credit-card rates? You can fight (Apr '09) Mar 26 Eden 36
State won't fine Lake for violating class-size law Mar 26 just wondering 7
Looking for the Reyes family (Sep '11) Mar 24 Brenda Moore 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clermont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clermont People Search