2 killed in Clermont shooting

2 killed in Clermont shooting

There are 79 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 11, 2008, titled 2 killed in Clermont shooting. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Lake County authorities are hunting for three vehicles possibly involved in a shooting that happened about 5 p.m. today at the Greater Hills subdivision off of State Road 50.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rockwell

Howey In The Hills, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2008
lock & load everyone...
UNbelievable

Casselberry, FL

#2 Apr 11, 2008
First line of the news story: "Lake County authorities are hunting for three vehicles possibly involved in a shooting..."

Great writing, as usual. Maybe they should play "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"

Remember... Guns don't kill people... VEHICLES with guns kill people.
Clermont Girl

Sharpes, FL

#3 Apr 11, 2008
UNbelievable wrote:
First line of the news story: "Lake County authorities are hunting for three vehicles possibly involved in a shooting..."
Great writing, as usual. Maybe they should play "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"
Remember... Guns don't kill people... VEHICLES with guns kill people.
People were shot dead in my town and you're talking about grammar? With your use of punctuation, I'd say English remains a subject you've yet to master.
Orlando Guy

Palm Bay, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2008
bet they are dead because they owed someone drugs or money

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#5 Apr 11, 2008
My goodness, 2 murders and a murder/suicide within hours of each other. Sounds like Orlando has moved west a few miles.
SuperHot

Winter Garden, FL

#6 Apr 11, 2008
Say it isn't so. Gangs and drugs have come to Clermont.
Maxfield

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 11, 2008
I am saying it's so. The invasion has come to Clermont. You will now become like Osceola County. Goodbye!
mike

AOL

#8 Apr 11, 2008
were they white kids
florida native

Altamonte Springs, FL

#9 Apr 11, 2008
transplanted yankee trash from up north bringing drugs and crime to the area, used to be such a great place to live, not anymore
mike

AOL

#10 Apr 11, 2008
is that really the truth
Double A52

Apopka, FL

#11 Apr 11, 2008
Myself,my uncle, and aunt know the victims that were murdered. they robbed our house of up to a value of 6 grand and yes it was about drugs but that is all we know
mike

AOL

#12 Apr 11, 2008
were they white trash from up north
Double A52

Apopka, FL

#13 Apr 11, 2008
No man they were blacks from down south and it was bout pot they were dealin, man didnt pay up drops dead in lawn
Gomer Pyle

Hume, MO

#16 Apr 11, 2008
wild...wild...west.....wild... wild.....west

Now in Central Florida
GatorSieg

Ocala, FL

#17 Apr 11, 2008
You live in Clermont because it's 'small-town feel' but 10 minutes away from Orlando.

Orlando's crime and problems were bound to come eventually as people move further out of the city.
Walmart drawing trash

Lincoln, NE

#18 Apr 11, 2008
Double A52 wrote:
No man they were blacks from down south and it was bout pot they were dealin, man didnt pay up drops dead in lawn
I saw it myself

Since: Jan 08

Clermont, FL

#19 Apr 11, 2008
Double A52 wrote:
Myself,my uncle, and aunt know the victims that were murdered. they robbed our house of up to a value of 6 grand and yes it was about drugs but that is all we know
HuH?
Coz

Tampa, FL

#20 Apr 11, 2008
Livin' hard and keepin' it real....man I hate Florida, can't wait until I can leave.
Scared in FL

United States

#21 Apr 11, 2008
Walmart drawing trash wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LpocrqvP2YgXX
huh? What are you trying to say?
Scared in FL

United States

#22 Apr 11, 2008
Double A52 wrote:
Is it true that everyone knew it was a drug house? I just saw an interview on TV where they said the police have known it's a drug house since January. Police said they knew it was a drug house ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi gay clermont minneola florida (May '16) 4 hr Keith 2
News 2 Lake men die in car accident (Jul '06) Oct 19 Eric Reyes 7
Crime Oct 13 Careful 2
cheap \ decent places to rent Sep '17 little stalker 1
Pest Control In Winter Garden www.orlandopestco... Sep '17 Eded 1
Mature, open minded adults, activities (May '15) Sep '17 MerrySm 3
Where to watch the sunset in clermont (Jan '15) Sep '17 Jack89 4

Clermont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance