Mascotte home invasion kills one, leaves one critical

One man was killed and another was critically injured in a Mascotte home invasion last night. Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2008
the shooting occurred when a man in a woman came inside, drew guns, and demanded money.

""More morons doing home invasions."" Very sad to hear what our world is coming to...I'd pay money to see what that man IN A woman looks like...Sentinel must not use proof reader's anymore...;-)
Southern Belle

Port Orange, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2008
sandegold wrote:
the shooting occurred when a man in a woman came inside, drew guns, and demanded money.
""More morons doing home invasions."" Very sad to hear what our world is coming to...I'd pay money to see what that man IN A woman looks like...Sentinel must not use proof reader's anymore...;-)
Hey Sandegold,
I caught that, too! Maybe it's like a Turducken?
I do not believe it

Apopka, FL

#5 Nov 1, 2008
Anybody else smell a rat with this story? I'm quite sure it's not as is being reported right now. The truth WILL come out.

Since: May 08

Hogtown

#6 Nov 1, 2008
sandegold wrote:
I'd pay money to see what that man IN A woman looks like.
OK you make dinner and I will bring a DVD that shows exactly that.
Lucifer

Orlando, FL

#7 Nov 1, 2008
SO.
Rate Hednecks

Orlando, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2008
That's cracka territory.
Spagett

Gastonia, NC

#9 Nov 1, 2008
ZOMG its ACORN!!
ILuvObama

Orlando, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2008
Burntisland wrote:
No description.........Must be Scottish.
LOL
Burntisland

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Nov 2, 2008
Rate Hednecks wrote:
That's cracka territory.
No..........It's CRACK territory. I'm sure you've been down in there before.
Shy1352

Orlando, FL

#12 Nov 3, 2008
FYI that dead man was my uncle and the other that's in critical condition is a family friend.
The people that did this were trying to get some "easy" money and only got away with 2 prepaid cell phones, how sad. They dont realize what they put people through when they act w/o thinking. When they get caught, and im sure they will, they'll regret that they wasted their lives for this.
DLD

Alamo, TX

#14 Nov 4, 2008
u r right
Laney

Kissimmee, FL

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Well everyone, this story is no hoax....I live in Mascotte, and know....I have listened to the helicopters all day, and heard police sirens since this morning! All I can say...if they come through my door...they will get it in the head with a golf club!I will protect my family from harm!
rachel

Zephyrhills, FL

#16 Jan 16, 2013
i know who did it. the girl she been on the run but thr boys he been in jail in get oyt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 47 min all of the real 2,486
sue ann white Sep 13 lcbtn 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
FL mayor badgers atheist at public meeting for ... Sep 5 barbj 4
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... Sep 2 Sn00pys0flyy 1
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... Aug '14 Winter Garden Post 3
•••
•••
•••

Clermont Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clermont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••