FL Panther in Clermont

FL Panther in Clermont

There are 3 comments on the Big Cat News story from Jul 13, 2007, titled FL Panther in Clermont. In it, Big Cat News reports that:

“We had a bunch of rabbits and they're gone. That's what they were eating. So, what are they gonna eat now? I'm afraid it's going be a child that's out there playing or someone fishing on the lake”

The link below will take you to the video. http://www.wftv.com/news/13672354/detail.html Bobcats, Possible Panther Spotted In Clermont Neighborhood POSTED: 5:14 pm EDT July 12, 2007 UPDATED: 5:58 pm EDT July ... via Big Cat News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big Cat News.

Maitland, FL

#1 Jul 18, 2007
The lady moves next to a greenbelt and now wants the animals to move. Get over it lady.

Winter Haven, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2007
I'd be thrilled to see them in my neighborhood. We used to see wildlife all the time until the big subdivisions moved in. Bobcats, coyotes...even a couple of deer.

This was just six short years ago...
Brian Boyle

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
I camp every month in the Green Swamp just south of Clermont and I did see a panther in my camp early one morning in 2011. Even have pictures of the foot prints in the mud outside my tent that day. I've not had any problem with the big cats. I think there is plenty for them to eat in the woods and they are not interested in eating people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters renew one-cent sales tax Nov 5 Lake Resident 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clermont, FL (Jan '12) Oct '15 Tony 31
News Man receives 30 years for setting wife on fire (Sep '07) Sep '15 dGo mnDade lyHo i... 28
Debate: Marijuana - Clermont, FL (Sep '10) Aug '15 mark white 15
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... (Sep '14) Aug '15 kevin rodriguez 2
Review: El Patio Barber Shop Jul '15 ZIDM 1
News Tavares poised to restrict where sex offenders,... (Dec '07) Jul '15 MerrySM 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clermont Mortgages