FL Panther in Clermont

Jul 13, 2007 Full story: Big Cat News

“We had a bunch of rabbits and they're gone. That's what they were eating. So, what are they gonna eat now? I'm afraid it's going be a child that's out there playing or someone fishing on the lake”

The link below will take you to the video. http://www.wftv.com/news/13672354/detail.html Bobcats, Possible Panther Spotted In Clermont Neighborhood POSTED: 5:14 pm EDT July 12, 2007 UPDATED: 5:58 pm EDT July ... via Big Cat News

Read more
Clermont

Maitland, FL

#1 Jul 18, 2007
The lady moves next to a greenbelt and now wants the animals to move. Get over it lady.
copswife

Winter Haven, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2007
I'd be thrilled to see them in my neighborhood. We used to see wildlife all the time until the big subdivisions moved in. Bobcats, coyotes...even a couple of deer.

This was just six short years ago...
Brian Boyle

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
I camp every month in the Green Swamp just south of Clermont and I did see a panther in my camp early one morning in 2011. Even have pictures of the foot prints in the mud outside my tent that day. I've not had any problem with the big cats. I think there is plenty for them to eat in the woods and they are not interested in eating people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for people that live at Winter Garden V... (Apr '10) Mar 25 Randy 3
News Lake Minneola High rezoning plan wins tentative... Mar 24 Meishu 1
News Either development or a sand mine will ruin sou... Mar 13 FedUp 2
Cody B Moore Mar 12 In need of inform... 1
Verde Park Clermont By Meritage Homes (Nov '13) Mar 9 Parkside Dr Phillips 3
Meritage Homes Builds A New Master Community Wa... (Jul '14) Feb '15 moo moo 7
Where to watch the sunset in clermont Feb '15 Wendy Burkett 2
Clermont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web