Review: Signature Dry Cleaners

Review: Signature Dry Cleaners

Posted in the Clermont Forum

Unhappy Customer

Clermont, FL

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I took a dress there for dry cleaning, when I
went to pick it up it was wrinkled. I ask to speak
with the manager and was told he was unavailable.Was offered to pay $7 instead of the original $12.I don't think I should have to pay for a service that was not rendered. I was told it was wash so I needed to pay $7 for the wash. When I continued to complain the lady ask what, do u want it for free? I told her I came here with the intent on paying. I don't want free!!! I want good service! I was told to just take the dress. I walked out. Know I have to find another cleaners!:(

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
We had a bad experience with them too! Lost my husbands clothes and won't reimburse us! Said their driver said he didn't pick it up but returned an empty bag to us! Hmm. What happened to the clothes that were in them! I had recommended them but will warn everyone now! Very unprofessional!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man receives 30 years for setting wife on fire (Sep '07) Sep 7 dGo mnDade lyHo i... 28
Debate: Marijuana - Clermont, FL (Sep '10) Aug '15 mark white 15
I have a male yorkie looking for a female yorki... (Sep '14) Aug '15 kevin rodriguez 2
Review: El Patio Barber Shop Jul '15 ZIDM 1
News Tavares poised to restrict where sex offenders,... (Dec '07) Jul '15 MerrySM 19
cherise marie vasquez Jun '15 aptmanager 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clermont, FL (Jan '12) Jun '15 MerrySM 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clermont Mortgages