Caught On Cell Phone Camera: Teacher ...

Caught On Cell Phone Camera: Teacher Body Slams Student

There are 5 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from May 23, 2008, titled Caught On Cell Phone Camera: Teacher Body Slams Student. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

A Florida teacher has quit his job and could face criminal charges after cell phone video surfaced showing him wrestling one of his middle school students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

truthhurts

San Diego, CA

#1 May 23, 2008
4KNBC Los Angeles SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
There was no body slam!
This paper is disgusting.
Bring us the facts,**sholes!
TimL

Eugene, OR

#2 May 23, 2008
You know I feel sorry for teachers.

They are stuck in a situation where they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

These completely undisciplined children raised by parents who have no right to call themselves thus raise children who don't respect anything especially adults. Then these teachers have to deal with these aggressive kids but are not allowed to deal with them.

So lets say this kid got all aggressive and jumped another student and they video taped it and the teacher is just standing there doing nothing. The new headline would be "Teacher stands around watching as children fight" and he would be forced to resign. In this case he immobolized the aggressive student and is forced to resign.

What happened to the good ole days of beating children'ss rears when they didn't behave. Seems to me it was effective as per capita the crime rate has increased dramatically in the younger demographics since we have made it a crime. I am not a big bible thumper but I must say... even thousands of years ago they had no problem figuring out spanking is required to deal with children. To bad modern "Improved" society fails to learn the lessens of the past.
CKW

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 23, 2008
TimL wrote:
They are stuck in a situation where they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
These completely undisciplined children raised by parents who have no right to call themselves thus raise children who don't respect anything especially adults. Then these teachers have to deal with these aggressive kids but are not allowed to deal with them.
So lets say this kid got all aggressive and jumped another student and they video taped it and the teacher is just standing there doing nothing. The new headline would be "Teacher stands around watching as children fight" and he would be forced to resign. In this case he immobolized the aggressive student and is forced to resign.
What happened to the good ole days of beating children'ss rears when they didn't behave. Seems to me it was effective as per capita the crime rate has increased dramatically in the younger demographics since we have made it a crime. I am not a big bible thumper but I must say... even thousands of years ago they had no problem figuring out spanking is required to deal with children. To bad modern "Improved" society fails to learn the lessens of the past.
I AGREE!!!!!
T Gallegos

Whittier, CA

#4 May 23, 2008
TimL wrote:
********** I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!
Jessica

AOL

#5 Nov 27, 2008
Man none of you people have the facts about this I had his class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake County investigating abuse allegations at ... (Jun '08) Aug 1 Mother of a child 53
John Beaver is a Drunk Legend Jul '16 Sharin Peter 1
Bonnie Kurowski Jun '16 Bob Smith 3
News Groveland OKs rezoning for 500 homes in swamp (Aug '06) Jun '16 Denny421 2
News Ex-burger joint may become Gainesville's 1st po... May '16 Jane Ann 1
Bi gay clermont minneola florida May '16 Cockisbetterthanp... 1
News Audit 'stunningly critical' of MPO May '16 SMH 8

Clermont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clermont Mortgages