KTUL Newschannel 8 News - OSBI Seekin...

KTUL Newschannel 8 News - OSBI Seeking Charge Against Man In Ma...

There are 6 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Jun 1, 2006, titled KTUL Newschannel 8 News - OSBI Seeking Charge Against Man In Ma.... In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

A Tryon man may be facing a murder charge in connection with the death of a Cleo Springs teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

JOSEPH STANLEY

Apache, OK

#1 Feb 7, 2007
IM THE BROTHER OF CURTIS STANLEY AND I HOPE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO JAY DAVIS.
Aaron Burrrows

Mcloud, OK

#2 Feb 28, 2007
Curtis was a good friend of mine. I have many fond memories of him. I saw him last snake hunt (2006) for the first time in 4 years. If I'd known it was the last time that I'd get to hang out with him, I would have spent alot more time with him that evening. Curtis, you are missed dearly by many. Joseph, you can rest assured. Justice will be served to Jay Davis.
Lea Ann

Newcastle, OK

#3 Apr 1, 2007
I'm the aunt of curtis stanley and we miss him everyday and hope that the person or people involved will be punished for what has been done to someone that we love and cared for.he will always be in our thoughts and our hearts.
IN LOVING MEMORY OF CURTIS STANLEY
WE LOVE YOU
Aaron Burrrows

Wichita, KS

#4 May 3, 2007
Curtis,
Hey brother, I can't believe that the 1 year anniversary of when you were tragically taken from us is already near. It seems as though it was just yesterday. You will always be with us. You touched so many of our lives while you were here on Earth. We know that you live today in a better place. Remember that you will always be missed and loved. We miss you!
Aaron Burrows

Flagstaff, AZ

#5 Apr 29, 2008
Dear Curtis,
Hey brother, it's hard to believe that the 3rd anniversary of you being taken from us is just about here. You are still missed dearly. I wish that I could go back to that night at Snake Hunt in 2005. If I'd known it was going to be the last chance I'd ever have to spend time with you, I would have stayed around to hang out longer. Sorry, I was in such a hurry to leave that night. Jay Davis was convicted and is serving life in prison for what he did to you. You will always be remembered as a great friend. Rest in Peace brother.

Aaron Burrows
The Veil

AOL

#6 Apr 29, 2008
Aaron Burrows wrote:
Dear Curtis,
Hey brother, it's hard to believe that the 3rd anniversary of you being taken from us is just about here. You are still missed dearly. I wish that I could go back to that night at Snake Hunt in 2005. If I'd known it was going to be the last chance I'd ever have to spend time with you, I would have stayed around to hang out longer. Sorry, I was in such a hurry to leave that night. Jay Davis was convicted and is serving life in prison for what he did to you. You will always be remembered as a great friend. Rest in Peace brother.
Aaron Burrows
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Aaron. I didn't know him, but I do know the loss of a beloved friend is a painful thing one never really gets over.

God bless you and Curtis's loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleo Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful Girl from Fairview May 1 Arkansas 1
New Major arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Jan '17 Ivan 4
Orphanage 1935 (Jun '06) Dec '16 Terri 92
Marsha and Jarod Caunningham (Aug '16) Aug '16 Susie James 1
Anybody know Elijah (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 1
who got raided? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Taran 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) Aug '12 he 39

Cleo Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleo Springs Mortgages