-seriously-

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2013
What about them? Besides the brunette? Everybody knows what she's about. She's been known to get around but what about the others? Including the men?
pipeliners wife 6 years

Penfield, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Do u even know her well enough to say that about her?
pipeliners wife 6 years

Penfield, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
And IF you do then tell her to her face not on here like a little school girl.
Faithful

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
The way I look at this is someone's either jealous or pissed off at her but to go one topix and disgrace her name is Pathetic on ur behalf. GROW UP !!!!!!!
pipeliners wife 6 years

Greensburg, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Agreed, like I said little school girl
-seriously-

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Family always stick together get alife and don't b a home wrecker that place would be better with out her if she ain't flirting she's a total bitch that one girl calls me and my wife both honey but she'll just look at guys I've noticed when I'm eating breakfast almost everyday yes I know her and she knows me and my wife but this was just an matter of opinion I noticed how the both of you are always on at the same time so my guess the snoop pipeliner is telling the brunette faithful am I right or am I right
pipeliners wife 6 years

Coraopolis, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
No I'm not telling her anything, she is her own person. Family? Really how did you come up with that and if she has been married for 3-4 years then and she's a home wrecker then tell her and her husband what she is doing or what she has done whichever to make her that and not put it on here. That was my point.
-seriously-

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Just cuz your married doesn't mean u wreck your own home or your marriage im sure she already knows this otherwise she wouldn't get a kick out of escalating things to the extreme I was not asking about her but simply ginos I also said "besides the brunette" there are a couple of them anyways yea? So what makes you assume it is about her even though I won't lie and say yes that's who I was meaning
pipeliners wife 6 years

Acme, PA

#9 Apr 3, 2013
I think there all nice, the employees there and most of Tudors as well.
pipeliners wife 6 years

Acme, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2013
People talk, that's what made me think of her.
-seriously-

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Ok that's all the input u had to say that you think they're all nice thank u
pipeliners wife 6 years

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Your welcome,
meaness90

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Which burnette are y'all talking about? Mornings or nights???
humph

Anniston, AL

#14 Apr 22, 2013
i know Fay works tudors and not ginos, but she is a hateful bitty everytime i've talked to her. whats her deal?
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#15 May 3, 2013
Name names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Dazed 4,397
Anyone know anything about a girl named judy? 18 hr Tim 1
Amber king 20 hr Lmfao 42
dale anderson Mon Kmander 1
LaQuinta inn & Suites Elkview Mon failure in the name 4
Michael Totten Mon Whoknowz 2
ero Sun Watchman 1

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance