clendenin is pretty shitty who/what i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#22 Dec 5, 2012
I believe we are moving away from the main topix here. The topix was about Shitty Clendenin. We are not to worry about discussing the world. Let's get back to the subject.
chittychitty bangbang

Grafton, OH

#23 Dec 6, 2012
You must be new here....moving away from the topic is the Topix way. Just read thru the threads from any city
Just Sayin

Charleston, WV

#24 Dec 8, 2012
We can't afford medical insurance so sorry we started paying the house off before my child's health was in danger. Number two this is for low income families and once we can afford the medical insurance we will get that insurance. It is not abusing the system that I care more about my child's health. Me nor my husband has medical insurance and he works a full time job that has off the wall hours but in todays economy it is hard and all that but when we both were working my daughter had to go through a lot of stuff she has medical conditions that I could not afford the medicine for otherwise. Some people need the help for their kids to get the health care they need and some don't. If we could afford the medical insurance trust me I wouldn't need the medical card for my child but out of a 700 dollar paycheck every two week the insurance of his place will leave us with a 100 dollars.
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
We can't afford medical insurance so sorry we started paying the house off before my child's health was in danger. Number two this is for low income families and once we can afford the medical insurance we will get that insurance. It is not abusing the system that I care more about my child's health. Me nor my husband has medical insurance and he works a full time job that has off the wall hours but in todays economy it is hard and all that but when we both were working my daughter had to go through a lot of stuff she has medical conditions that I could not afford the medicine for otherwise. Some people need the help for their kids to get the health care they need and some don't. If we could afford the medical insurance trust me I wouldn't need the medical card for my child but out of a 700 dollar paycheck every two week the insurance of his place will leave us with a 100 dollars.
I can understand what you are saying. People who have all their medical paid by their employer don't understand. I do because My wife and I paid over a thousand dollars a month for medical Ins. Now that we are retired on Social Security. Now they take $100.00 out of our checks each and we pay $372. for supplement. So now it is back up to $572.00 total per month. Many people deserve help. My heart goes out to you, I have childred and grandchildren working and know how they struggle. I would shame anyone who comes on here to downgrade this lady and her family. Hey why don't you put the shoe on the other foot. If she were some foreign illegal, she would have everything her family needs. There are so many people in this country in the same shape you are in, but our government would rather spend it overseas, then give to the needy and helpless here. May God Bless you and your family at this Christmas time
1 post removed
really

United States

#27 Dec 8, 2012
I totally agree!! You are using the help as it is intended, there is no way you should feel shameful for this. Ive seen so many other people in area abuse it.

You have no need to explain to anyone that dont have a clue about our system and just a complainer.
chittychitty bangbang

Findlay, OH

#28 Dec 9, 2012
I think that a child with chronic health problems should get free medical care, regardless of a parents income, up to a certain amount. Definitely not the meager amount allowed by DHHR. And mom should stay home and take care of that child, no one else could do a better job. My tangent wasn't about that particular situation but more directed towards the people who abuse the system. A system designed to help people in need not to be used as a lifestyle.
in the know

Charleston, WV

#29 Jan 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not abusing the system. This is how the system is intended to work. I'd much rather pay my taxes to cover a family like this one over the following scenario that i have seen in area.
Both parents cant keep jobs. Drink and do drugs. On welfare getting full food stamp benefits for a multitude of kids along with medical card. Car provided a handful of years ago under a go to school program that was offered and mom took advantage of, they sold the car for a little extra cash. They let bills go once a year, so welfare will pay them all on shut off notices. Now they get a free cell phone from welfare and they have learned how to work that, they trade and scam. Always have several of these free phones. Then they take advantage of several churches and the mission to help with bills through year. Christmas comes along and they dont buy gifts, yet the children has better Christmas than many others. Many organizations want to help. Taxes. They work long enough to pay a little, then throw in earned income credit and child tax credits. Family get 10-12K back every year and they waste it all in first week or two, without using any to better themselves. Ive seen them spend 2 weeks in a downtown hotel and transport their kids up the river everyday for school. Because the could.
That is abusing the system.
The woman that stays home and instills family values in her kids while her husband works hard and just cant make enough. She stated that she did it so she can get medical, well in my thought process, she has that right, but that is secondary to her just teaching motherly love and values. They deserve the help.
i beg to difer. that is not the way the system was designed to work. not working to get free health care or anything that is payed by taxpayer money is fraud
in the know

Charleston, WV

#30 Jan 18, 2013
ad it yer child take care of it yourself. i didnt birth it so i should not have to pay its way
meme

Charleston, WV

#31 Jan 23, 2013
Here is some system abuse to enlighten you. A corporation will right off about 1/3 of my working wage because they hired me and I get food stamps. I go from let's say pizza hut to taco bell 2 different franchises owned by the same corporation. I make minimum wage and my family of 4 still gets food stamps so this corporation gets that tax break for me again.so why should they ever pay me enough to get off food stamps? Walmart is wv largest private employer that reported 15. 4 BILLION in profit last year. About 80 percent walmart workers depend on food stamps HUD and Medicaid to live. so recap walmart and the retail industry is padding mega profits off of your tax dollars and you think I am abusing the system?
known fact

United States

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Clendenin is not a bad place to live if it wasn' for all the home reckers that live there they have to steal someone elses man because he has a good job.
andy

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Steal someone's spouse?? Like cattle, or a car? Do spouses come with serial numbers?? How do you steal a wife or husband? Kidnap them in the middle of the night? Abduct them from the mall parking lot at gun point??
2 posts removed
Hylton

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 8, 2013
Spread your legs if you R a woman
wow

Charleston, WV

#37 Mar 9, 2013
chittychitty bangbang wrote:
I think that a child with chronic health problems should get free medical care, regardless of a parents income, up to a certain amount. Definitely not the meager amount allowed by DHHR. And mom should stay home and take care of that child, no one else could do a better job. My tangent wasn't about that particular situation but more directed towards the people who abuse the system. A system designed to help people in need not to be used as a lifestyle.
why should the taxpayers pay for this. we didnt birth them. dont get me wrong i love kids and all. but it is not the taxpayers duty to support them
Done

Charleston, WV

#38 Mar 18, 2013
What makes Clendenin shi??y too is the people. Not all of them, please understand that. I have found that a lot of the elderly here will judge you before they even get to know you. What is so sad, is when you have a neighbor who is so hateful and mean. You hear things about them getting together with other neighbors and talking about you. Not only that, if they have a complaint about your pets, forget it, they will just have it picked up and taken off. If that is the way the elderly do things around here in Clendenin, then I will stay away from them all. And did I mention that most of these go to church here in town. Love your neighbor? I don't think so.
playing with fire

Butler, PA

#39 Mar 18, 2013
Done wrote:
What makes Clendenin shi??y too is the people. Not all of them, please understand that. I have found that a lot of the elderly here will judge you before they even get to know you. What is so sad, is when you have a neighbor who is so hateful and mean. You hear things about them getting together with other neighbors and talking about you. Not only that, if they have a complaint about your pets, forget it, they will just have it picked up and taken off. If that is the way the elderly do things around here in Clendenin, then I will stay away from them all. And did I mention that most of these go to church here in town. Love your neighbor? I don't think so.
Oh they love their neighbors...just in a kinky kinda way, while the cats away. Watch your back around here and don't stay long enough to make any friends, they've all got a knife
Hylton

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 18, 2013
If U dont like it here get the F--K OUT and quit whining.
Done

Charleston, WV

#41 Mar 22, 2013
Hylton wrote:
If U dont like it here get the F--K OUT and quit whining.
You pay my mortgage off and then I will get the F--K OUT...but until then, I will voice my opinion, so deal with it. This town and the people are not what they seem and yes, that goes for the elderly who claim to be have love in their hearts but full of hate for their neighbors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Williams 6 hr Anonymous 3
Create your own Forum 9 hr Faith 771
lynn Proctor (Sep '14) 15 hr Hot lips 7
courtney olive-goff (Jul '13) 15 hr Be mine 12
The Riggs family (Oct '13) 23 hr crazy 5
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) Mon Faith 54
Alan Martin (Dec '12) Sun anonymous 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clendenin Mortgages