crazychick1

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2013
What's with all the rumors going around about Butch Butcher? He comes back to town and the rumors run rampant.
AllSmiles13

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Wow. Haven't seen Butch in years.
crazychick1

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2013
He has been back around for about a year now, as far as I know. He likes to keep a low profile. He was living with his girlfriend in town, but a big reason they broke up was all the rumors going around about him, and too many people trying to cause friction between them. It's a shame since they seemed to really love each other.
AllSmiles13

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I haven't seen or talked to Butch since we were teenagers. He was a good friend back then. Don't let thee rumors get to you Butch!! Go after what you want.
crazychick1

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2013
The girlfriend was the one who let the rumors get to her. Her so-called friends were always telling her stuff to get her torn up. From what I know, she loved Butch with all her heart, but just couldn't take being brought down. It just caused a lot of problems for them, and they split. Maybe one day love will prevail, but not in this town. Everyone is so unhappy with their own lives that they wanna ruin everyone else's lives too.
sigh

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2013
putting your lives on here does not help that.
sowhat

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 25, 2013
From what I hear, he left because of his girlfriend and not the rumors..And i just bet crazychick is his girlfriend...This isn't a place to air your problems...
crazychick1

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I just said the GIRLFRIEND let the rumors get to HER...and that's what caused the problems....she was the one who made him leave....and ur right...this isn't the place to air problems...I was just explaining......
crazychick1

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
And unless you were directly involved, you really don't know what happened between them. It's a case of "he said, she said". I was just wondering where the rumors were coming from and why.....and got sidetracked...
trucker64

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Even if crazychick is his gf, at least she ain't on here downin him or tellin evry1 he was the best sex of her life, like on some posts in this forum. Heck, she even took the blame for it. How many other women do you now who'd do that?
tellmehowitis

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2013
in small towns like clendenin everyone plays the game of grapevine. you never know whats true and whats not. dont believe everything you hear.
rumor has it

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 26, 2013
be glad he is gone
sigh

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2013
and people put it on a public forum. this is so stupid
Be as you are

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Butch Butcher? The one who got electrocuted? If so, I know that he's gay and I'm really surprised he even had a gf!

Since: Jun 13

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 8, 2013
People shouldn't talk about things they don't know about! He IS NOT gay!
meaness90

Youngstown, OH

#16 Jun 8, 2013
I've known him my whole life and trust me, he is NOT gay. You shouldn't be spreading your FAKE gossip online
Beasyouare

United States

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Yes..I do know for a fact he's gay (maybe bisexual), I've meet his boyfriend years ago..a lil blone guy...so, yes I do know what I'm talking about but I'm not judging.
Beasyouare

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2013
*blonde
troublemaker

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 10, 2013
According to his sister he had a 10 year relationship with some guy he met in jail. Would his sister lie?

Since: Jul 15

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2015
He is also a woman beater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Dotson 12 hr Redneck_bitch 3
Where did the candle shop go. 16 hr Becky 1
Chris Farmer Fri Park Jr Hi 2
Tudors and Ginos Fri sloppy joe 3
What is the world coming to cheating husbands a... Dec 1 Elk River 10
Curious... reasons you voted for Trump if you did? Nov 30 MJG 10
Murdocks Garage (May '15) Nov 30 In the know 3

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance