what

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone had problems with the used cars he sells or with the garage getting your car fixed right?
FlyOnTheWall

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

He's pricy on the used cars. Good luck finding one without a salvaged title. As far as the garage, again, pricy but its OK.
yeahboy

Webster Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

watch out for the parts. make sure to see the receipts when he says he bought them parts might just be held together with glue ro tape not knew like he said idk about the car lot
Pinch WV

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I had a headlight out in my car. I typically go to Advance or whatever and buy it then have them put it in for free. Just so happened it was on the same side the battery was on and they were really busy so I said I would take it to Jeff's. I payed 13 dollars for the headlight and that's exactly what he charged me for putting it in. Ridiculous! Won't go back unless I have no other choice and have found that the Pinch Exxon does good work for a very reasonable price.
what

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Thanks for the information. Seems like I will give the Exxon my business.
Goherd

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Not everything in life is free, Do you really think if they installed everyone's parts for free, that they would remain in business?? Another classic case of someone wanting something for nothing!!!
justsomeinfo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Jeff is a crook, i used to go to him until he lied about the parts he was putting on my car. I now take all my stuff to Service Plus the workers there are super nice and work really hard.
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Exxon in pinch gets all my business.honest man, comes from a good hard working family. Boyce Kelly will do anything for u and and if his garage makes a mistake, he makes it right with u as he is very honest and fair, not like the garage nearby. He has a good heart.
surehopejerryjef freadthis

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

it looks like that Jerry Anderson who is helping Jeff's auto parts out to cause Jerry put parts on my car and he is still doing it they will screw you all OVER And Jerry will steal from the cars that he works on. just make sure you have photos of you thing that were in the car before you let Jerry work on it cause both are crooks to Jerrys kids are the same way like father like SON.
3 posts removed
LMAO

Jamestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Knows all wrote:
Hey there surehopejerryjeffreadthis....y our days are numbered til your a** kicking is coming I know where you live in the MEG APT....lol You really need to learn how to write and spell...Your Step dad and now your lover will get what you deserve cas Timmy has always been a thief and liar,you should watch what you say about others when you/he are guilty of much worse things ....just saying
Was that a friend said you going to take a not so if you come out if so why don't you talk if you saying that you're going to be kicking someone's ass besides we don't live at Meg village so now that you're the 1 that's why don't you move on down into 110 that's where we're livin at now you b**** the bring it on and I thank you call somebody a w**** your turn around look at your stuff send me mother in law in the mirror in the face as the w**** not us and I was you know if I have a f****** good day bye
ivan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jeff and his employes willl steal you blind! Stay away from him. What happened tothe girl he had affair with and also had a baby? Did he leave his wife for the girl with the baby? That is the bigest laugh in Pinch and elkview. Jeff, like I said, is no good.
oh yeah

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Why hell what about Jerry Anderson who is on disability. Gets a check from social security office and he is working come-on now.
oh yeah

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Knows all wrote:
Hey there surehopejerryjeffreadthis....y our days are numbered til your a** kicking is coming I know where you live in the MEG APT....lol You really need to learn how to write and spell...Your Step dad and now your lover will get what you deserve cas Timmy has always been a thief and liar,you should watch what you say about others when you/he are guilty of much worse things ....just saying
You know what April beckner you will be so sorry when I get through with you you will wish that you hadn't f*cked with me.
no no no

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

just called the ssi fraud on this
oh yeah

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Well call the fraud department oh and what about the rent that. He gets from them each and every month. He gets from both trailers. 1000 to 1200 a month so why does he need ssa or said because he works he gets jobs from Jeff's. Auto used vehicle.
bunchoflosers

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

This last page of posts are the harest to read. What are you people trying to say? You honestly sound like retards. Your sentences make no damn sense! How about instead of bashing people on a stupid forum, go buy an education! actually to buy an education you need a job, and for that you need to complete school. Im guessin you didnt since you cant spell or type worth sh*t. Now it really does make sense!
Lmfaonig991

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I herd Jeff sells coke out of his shop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clendenin Discussions

Search the Clendenin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Paint 51,954
Clendenin Gino's 9 hr trickster 2
Pipeliners (Apr '12) 18 hr pipeliners wife 53
Jim Collins 19 hr stupidisasstupiddoes 4
New business 20 hr sammy 12
💔💔💔 Wed Mee 12
complains Jul 8 herder 17
•••
•••
•••
Clendenin Dating

more search filters

less search filters