america is doomed...thanks to all you...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Juwan

Charleston, WV

#42 Dec 10, 2012
Let's all wish Obla,bla a Very Merry Christmas, when he takes his 4 million dollar vacation in Hawaii for Christmas. He really should go visit his family in Kenya!
idiots

Charleston, WV

#43 Dec 10, 2012
why does it matter if obama does this. all the presidents have and do
Matt

Union, SC

#44 Dec 10, 2012
Just a welder in peoria wrote:
Friends
See All
Christina Caudle
Patricia Stewart
Dave Rees
Steven McGinnis
Robert Caudle
Dave Gamber
Nichole Caudle Calhoun
Nici Shadden
Scott Caudle
4 hours ago
Every evening, the same 10 friends eat dinner together, family style, at the same restaurant. The bill for all 10 comes to $100. They always pay it the way we pay taxes:
• The first four are poor and pay nothing.
• The fifth pays $1.
• The sixth pays $3.
• The seventh,$7
• The eighth,$12.
• The ninth,$18.
• The 10th,(the most well-to-do) pays $59.
One night the restaurant owner announces that because they're such good customers, he's dropping their group dinner bill to $80. Let's call that a tax cut. They want to continue paying their bill as we pay taxes. So the four poorest men still eat free. But if the other six split the $20 tax cut evenly, each would save $3.33. That means the fifth and sixth men would end up being paid to eat. The restaurant owner works out a plan: The fifth man eats free; the sixth pays $2; the seventh,$5; the eighth,$9; the ninth,$12; and the 10th guy pays $52. All six are better off than before, and the four poor guys still eat for nothing. The trouble starts when they leave the restaurant and begin to compare what they reaped from the $20 cut. "I only got a dollar of it," says the sixth man, "but he (pointing at No. 10) got $7." The fifth guy, who also saved a dollar by getting his meal free, agrees that it's not fair for the richest to get seven times the savings as he. No. 7, grousing that the wealthy get all the breaks, points out that he only got two bucks. "Wait a minute," the first four poor guys yell in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men jump the 10th and administer a severe beating. The next night he doesn't come for dinner. They shrug it off and eat without him. The customary $80 bill comes. Surprise! They're $52 short.
Yes, those who pay the most taxes get the most back from tax reductions. But tax them too much — punish them for the wealth they may have — and they just might stop bringing their money to the table.
I guess this is why American businesses have about $10 trillion in offshore deposits. You can’t blame them. After all, they got tired of getting beat up to forfeit their “fair share.”

I love you
obama

United States

#45 Jan 1, 2013
Did not get osama but allows gay to marry read the Bible also says a cop is stupid for doing his job allows Spanish illegals to stay using tax payers money saying social security is for young people so where is all my money I put into it? Blames has prices on American people instead of creating jobs by allowing pipeline to be laid so where do you see he is done anything? Not sure
Just the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has:
-mitigated the greatest banking and stock market collapse and saved this country from, not a recession, but another Great Depression
- saved the AmericN auto industry with its' millions of workers
- got Osama Bin Laden (which Bush never did in seven years
- implemented a health care system that provide health assistance to all citizens, much to the chagrin of huge health insurance firms that have been raking in huge profits
- acknowledges a woman's right to control her reproductive rights instead of some middle-aged white guy making her decision. Would Murdouck offer to take in all babies conceived from rape? How would you feel if your daughter was raped, forced to carry that child that becomes your grandchild and the rapist getting visitation rights. Seriously, is that right?
- brought respect from the world with a calm, measured approach
- and lastly,kept this country going with no assistance from the Republicans in the House and Senate.
Go back up the holler you came from, Bubba, And pout for four years because you LOST!
Secret Soldier

Tucker, GA

#46 Jan 2, 2013
All of us can talk and give opinions and ocassionally argue but the reality is that America is not it's goverment. America is not Obama or the Republicans and Democrats. America is all of us and even when our goverment fails we have to pick up the slack somehow, and yes it will be hard but we have to prepare ourselves to survive the storm whenever it may come. The people of America chose and even thou the long term outcome has yet to show it's face, there's one thing that is certain, time. We can't stop it (time) and it will come and go, all we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
msteel

Pinellas Park, FL

#47 Jan 10, 2013
fck everyone.....i'm waiting for revolution2
America is garbage

Taylor, MI

#48 Jan 10, 2013
Time for violence... Tell me how politicians on any side take a 90k a year job for 8 yrs (not talking president) and reports multi millions on a w2? Why do the politicians not have to use Obama care and use a separate system for free all together? Why do politicians finger point and lie and use WAY left media to brain wash the morons in this toilet of a country? Love it or leave it... Tell me how and I gladly would. The only thing America is top 10 in is violence and debt. One more question, how is a minority the majority in a prison system when government provides every and unfair opportunity for that minority? The people who died to protect what they thought was a free country would be sick to their stomachs if they could see what their efforts turned into. Your president is the best, especially when he uses executive order to force his will on you. Keep falling for your kings garbage just the truth. Your a moron who I would put first in my cross hairs if it were up to me. Enjoy the soup kitchen in the near future for your government rations while Obama sits back and counts his money. FYI: the guy isn't even American.... Pathetic

Since: Jan 13

Charleston, WV

#49 Jan 18, 2013
Violence is not the answer. But the government hasn't cared about us in a long time. We need to cut the Federal government's size, cut their pay to the average salary, force them to be subjected to the same rules and regulations as everyone else. See how many try for re-election. It USED to be a priviledge to serve in Congress. Now it's a long term lofty profession with lots of perks for the filthy rich. When you can spend $25 million dollars of your own money JUST for a campaign then you don't have an F'ing clue how to help us.
meme

Charleston, WV

#50 Jan 24, 2013
How about making top execs of companies like I don't know Wal mart live closer to our level,like they used too. You reduce government and guess who is going to lead? Big business that's who. You think nobody care about you now just wait until we pledge allegiance to Walmart. We almost do anyway. Did you know walmart reported 15.4 BILLION last year? Did you know that 80% of walmart employees has to depend on food stamps,Medicaid HUD and other government based programs to live? Do you know how much money in food stamps walmart collects? Do you know a full time minimum wage job is only 1160 a month before taxes? Do you know average rent for a 2 bedroom apt in wv is 600 a month? Did you know a Company gets about 1/3 of a person's paid wage written off for 2 years if they higher a person who gets government assistance? Did you know a corporation can own more than 1 company franchise? Did you know if you quit 1 company and go to work for another company owned by the same corporation that corporation gets that tax break for you again if they never payed you enough to get off government assistance? Did you know the government made a minimum wage because the company would gladly pay you less? So I don't feel sorry for that rich guy using me for slave labor having to pay more in taxes because he sure isn't worried whether my kids have enough food or can go to the Dr or live in a run down drafty never enough heat house.all they seem to care about is their bottom line.so no I am tired of them running our country. If that rich man cared about America he would take care of his employees so we can take care of ourselves or pay his taxes instead of hiding his mega millions overseas moving his factories overseas paying overseas workers and living high on the hog here in America enjoying all that being an American can encompass. If he won't then clear him out and make room for new faces that will come up take their place. You think I and others like me abuse the system. The government's role in all this is that they have let big business take over and big business says I can sleep in the street or I can work 80 hrs a week to scrape by. Business paid higher taxes in the 50's nobody took their money and stashed it in the closet because they would pay to much in taxes to invest. If they paid 60 cent on every dollar invested when you start talking millions that's a lot of .40’ that add up. And it took how much "work"to invest money on the stock market? And I can't even earn enough to have a basic 2 bedroom house a cheap used Chevy car food water electric gas and insurance and let's not mention a luxury like maybe cable tv on a full time job?
notlately

San Jose, CA

#51 Jan 24, 2013
The real truth wrote:
America deserves the complete calamity the is coming.
You had a choice between a
generous business man who saved the olympics,
brought his state out of debt and
gives millions to charity.
And a guy who pu 6 TRILLION dollars in debt,
is forcing health care on the citizens
won't help his brother who lives in a shack in kenya
lies with every breath
probably the anti-christ.
Wether obama is a bad person or just can't handle the VERY tough job that is being president, how was he allowed to stay.
The truth is the only reason he won is because of his race. If the guy was white with that record he wouldn't even of tried running again.
Literally the wort record of any us president in history and the sheeple in todays us still blindly followed.
Obviously you didn't listen to the words that came out of Romney's mouth nor did you bother to research him or his business. He dissed half of Americans including soldiers, seniors on social security and a great many other hard working Americans. He made nearly 14 million dollars paid a lower percentage in taxes than a person making under $100000. He flip flopped on every issue. He ran ads about Jeep that were outright lies and he knew it and didn't care. His company took o we other companies gutted them, profiteddestroyed the pension plans of the employees, profited off of them and left the workers jobless,with no pension before they sold it. He knew everything about job destruction not creation. He refused to reveal all his tax returns be abuse he knew he had lied about never paying less than 13%. In fact if he hadn't played with the numbers on last year's return he would have paid around 10% last year on his 13.8 million. All these are verifiable facts that anyone could have known if they hadn't chosen to ignore the facts or practice blind faith because they were so determined to hate Obama and usually for no reason other than unfounded rumor and conspiracy theory. Suggest you fact your candidates better.
REB

Park Rapids, MN

#52 Jan 29, 2013
We need to bring back lynch mobs back to get rid of the idiot in the white house.
White kneegro

Ardsley, NY

#53 Feb 7, 2013
Lol
Tiny Gates

Lincoln, NE

#54 Feb 12, 2013
I can't wait till this country falls. I'm going to rise from underground and take over as much land as I can and baracade it. I love all my fellow humans, but soon it will be a complete dog eat dog world...prepare!
Richard Pruett

Webster, NC

#55 Mar 6, 2013
It wont be long until one of our enimies go nuclear and clean up washington once and for all and when that happens the people should take over, isn't it time we stoppped getting stepped on by two partys that blame each other while, we eat it up instead of demanding any real change. Meand my wife struggle to live on 20,000 a year and the Government made cuts in medicare, which render us unable to go see a doctor, yet congress has a law built in to keep them from getting a cut in their $150,000 a year salary and that don't even include the benifits they get as well, does that sound like a government for the people?
sigh

Charleston, WV

#56 Mar 6, 2013
a fact of life is yall are talkers and not doers. doers keep private thier thoughts and actions.
Richard Pruett

Webster, NC

#57 Mar 6, 2013
Unless I went to a school where they taught American history incorrectly, I recall that the early Americans who started the revolution, made their thoughts known as well, don't worry it's coming 88% of Americans are burned out and fed up with all of congress.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#58 Mar 6, 2013
what the F wrote:
F"N IDIOTS WTF HAS HE DONE FOR US THAT HAS BEEN GOOD NOTHING A MUTHA FCKIN THING...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? he's ruining our country,our state..i really think he's the anti christ
Right from the TeaParty in all of their ignorance.
sigh

Charleston, WV

#59 Mar 6, 2013
fed up with congress. i agree. thats not obama. our leader
BlGgg

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Mar 13, 2013
Just the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has:
-mitigated the greatest banking and stock market collapse and saved this country from, not a recession, but another Great Depression
- saved the AmericN auto industry with its' millions of workers
- got Osama Bin Laden (which Bush never did in seven years
- implemented a health care system that provide health assistance to all citizens, much to the chagrin of huge health insurance firms that have been raking in huge profits
- acknowledges a woman's right to control her reproductive rights instead of some middle-aged white guy making her decision. Would Murdouck offer to take in all babies conceived from rape? How would you feel if your daughter was raped, forced to carry that child that becomes your grandchild and the rapist getting visitation rights. Seriously, is that right?
- brought respect from the world with a calm, measured approach
- and lastly,kept this country going with no assistance from the Republicans in the House and Senate.
Go back up the holler you came from, Bubba, And pout for four years because you LOST!
No dumbass, america lost, and i wish people would stop giving obama credit for finding osama like he ran out there used his x ray vision and found him, it was us intelligence that found him the same that bush had working on it, if mcCain would of been elected he would of found him too, if gary busey would of been elected he would of found him also, it was just a matter of time
Just The Truth

Charleston, WV

#61 Mar 14, 2013
BigGGY, sounds like sour grapes on your part. Bush's war mongering left this country broke. Have you seen how much money has been spent on defense? America spends more than Russia, China, and others combined.

I love this country wholeheartedly and will be thankful when people start working together and not playing 'the blame game.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Jennifer Hodge is getting divorced. (Jul '14) 7 hr Old Pro 56
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Tolatenow 4,013
Hmmmmm 9 hr factoid 2
Ashleigh O'Dell Hammons 19 hr Gggg 7
Shafer pre owned Sun 136abc 29
Could not stop laughing at ya Sun gay 2
Barb at little general Sun Captain Crumb 11

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance