america is doomed...thanks to all you obama welfare lovin...mutha fckas

Posted in the Clendenin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what the F

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 6, 2012
F"N IDIOTS WTF HAS HE DONE FOR US THAT HAS BEEN GOOD NOTHING A MUTHA FCKIN THING...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? he's ruining our country,our state..i really think he's the anti christ
captain obvious

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Say goodbye to coal.
barak

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 7, 2012
idiots. coal is a dying fossil fuel. it is killing our enviroment. and yer rant of vulgarity is normal for a whining republican. awwww did you not get your way?
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2012
what the F wrote:
F"N IDIOTS WTF HAS HE DONE FOR US THAT HAS BEEN GOOD NOTHING A MUTHA FCKIN THING...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? he's ruining our country,our state..i really think he's the anti christ
Obama has:
-mitigated the greatest banking and stock market collapse and saved this country from, not a recession, but another Great Depression

- saved the AmericN auto industry with its' millions of workers

- got Osama Bin Laden (which Bush never did in seven years

- implemented a health care system that provide health assistance to all citizens, much to the chagrin of huge health insurance firms that have been raking in huge profits

- acknowledges a woman's right to control her reproductive rights instead of some middle-aged white guy making her decision. Would Murdouck offer to take in all babies conceived from rape? How would you feel if your daughter was raped, forced to carry that child that becomes your grandchild and the rapist getting visitation rights. Seriously, is that right?

- brought respect from the world with a calm, measured approach

- and lastly,kept this country going with no assistance from the Republicans in the House and Senate.

Go back up the holler you came from, Bubba, And pout for four years because you LOST!
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2012
As for coal, it is a dirty energy source that has been overtaken in the energy market by the proliferation of much-cleaner natural gas.
If you had bothered to study the history of coal, you would understand that coal mining is being fazed out.
barak

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2012
thank you just the truth. as always some want to hang on to a dying source of income. get off your ass and retrain
The real truth

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
America deserves the complete calamity the is coming.

You had a choice between a
generous business man who saved the olympics,
brought his state out of debt and
gives millions to charity.

And a guy who pu 6 TRILLION dollars in debt,
is forcing health care on the citizens
won't help his brother who lives in a shack in kenya
lies with every breath
probably the anti-christ.

Wether obama is a bad person or just can't handle the VERY tough job that is being president, how was he allowed to stay.

The truth is the only reason he won is because of his race. If the guy was white with that record he wouldn't even of tried running again.

Literally the wort record of any us president in history and the sheeple in todays us still blindly followed.
taxpayer

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 7, 2012
no his race has nothing to do with it. the people are sick and tired of the rich in this country. romney is a habitual liar and we can all see that. the national debt during obamas first term was for getting us started again due to bushs rich only ways
1 post removed
Mr Bo Jangles

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 7, 2012
The only problem that I have with Obamas re-election is that health care for everybody is not free and your health care provider will pass the cost on to you and me and it won't be cheap. And you might want to prepare yourselves for your electric bill which has already doubled to double again sometime in the next four years . This will give you something to think about for now and we can talk about the death of the coal industry and all of the thousands of related jobs that will be lost because of Obamas re-election later.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Mr Bo Jangles wrote:
The only problem that I have with Obamas re-election is that health care for everybody is not free and your health care provider will pass the cost on to you and me and it won't be cheap. And you might want to prepare yourselves for your electric bill which has already doubled to double again sometime in the next four years . This will give you something to think about for now and we can talk about the death of the coal industry and all of the
thousands of related jobs that will be lost
because of Obamas re-election later.
Jinglebell, do you ever read any other news source besides the local news? In the past three months, their have been several long articles from economists and coal execs. Bottom line is WV coal is too expensive. We have used up all the easily accessible coal seams so our cost per
ton.

Plain talk, our coal is too expensive not to mention the destruction to our environment through mining and coal fired power plants.

How's the fishing in Elk River?
Mr Bo Jangles

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 7, 2012
What does fishing in the Elk River have to do with the fact that people on a fixed income will not be able to pay thier electric bill and also buy the medicine they need to live? I hope they don't have any money in the stock market because it was down 300 points today. So if you are elderly and on a fixed income I feel sorry for you because your cost of living is going to rise because of people like Just The Truth who voted for Obama just because he is a Democrat and not for what was best for WVa.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Excuse me, haven't you heard of the new Health Care Act? It is to help those poor people who need help with medications. Most civilized countries have it.

Why do a bunch or poor and lower middle income people rally around this greedy bankster type? Do you really think those same riches are going to land in your hands.

As for Elk River fishing, I have been informed that the acid run-off fro the mines in Clay and Upper Queen have pretty much killed off the Mighty Elk, leaving only a few bottom feeders. That's part of what coal does to this state.
Just a welder in peoria

Washington, IL

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Friends
See All

Christina Caudle

Patricia Stewart

Dave Rees

Steven McGinnis

Robert Caudle

Dave Gamber

Nichole Caudle Calhoun

Nici Shadden

Scott Caudle
4 hours ago
Every evening, the same 10 friends eat dinner together, family style, at the same restaurant. The bill for all 10 comes to $100. They always pay it the way we pay taxes:
• The first four are poor and pay nothing.
• The fifth pays $1.
• The sixth pays $3.
• The seventh,$7
• The eighth,$12.
• The ninth,$18.
• The 10th,(the most well-to-do) pays $59.

One night the restaurant owner announces that because they're such good customers, he's dropping their group dinner bill to $80. Let's call that a tax cut. They want to continue paying their bill as we pay taxes. So the four poorest men still eat free. But if the other six split the $20 tax cut evenly, each would save $3.33. That means the fifth and sixth men would end up being paid to eat. The restaurant owner works out a plan: The fifth man eats free; the sixth pays $2; the seventh,$5; the eighth,$9; the ninth,$12; and the 10th guy pays $52. All six are better off than before, and the four poor guys still eat for nothing. The trouble starts when they leave the restaurant and begin to compare what they reaped from the $20 cut. "I only got a dollar of it," says the sixth man, "but he (pointing at No. 10) got $7." The fifth guy, who also saved a dollar by getting his meal free, agrees that it's not fair for the richest to get seven times the savings as he. No. 7, grousing that the wealthy get all the breaks, points out that he only got two bucks. "Wait a minute," the first four poor guys yell in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men jump the 10th and administer a severe beating. The next night he doesn't come for dinner. They shrug it off and eat without him. The customary $80 bill comes. Surprise! They're $52 short.

Yes, those who pay the most taxes get the most back from tax reductions. But tax them too much — punish them for the wealth they may have — and they just might stop bringing their money to the table.

I guess this is why American businesses have about $10 trillion in offshore deposits. You can’t blame them. After all, they got tired of getting beat up to forfeit their “fair share.”
Mr Bo Jangles

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 8, 2012
You forgot to mention if those ten people were coal miners because if they are the EPA will be taking away their jobs soon and they won't be able to afford to eat in the restaurant at any price and the restaurant will close and all the people who work there will also lose their jobs and then they won't be able to pay for their health care and we will all pay for that also. West Virginia is in for some real bad times for the next four years so get buckled up and get ready for the ride.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Just a Welder...., awww, another fairy-tale, piece of propaganda from Karl Rove, Republican Spinmeister, to scare the sheeple with.
Brian

Danielson, CT

#17 Nov 8, 2012
When you limit yourselves to one energy source ( natural gas ) get ready for the shaft. If you have no other source of power guess what can happen. As for coal being a bad sorce of energy it's no worse than the millions of gallons of gas going in the air from your car. As for Obama it's a shame he is still our president . America will get what they ask for.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 8, 2012
I read where Karl Rove lost $300 million. Romney should have bridled his Nasty Tongue during the Debates. natural gas is cheaper than Coal to run those Power Plants. All OBAMA did was add some regulations wanting cleaner Coal. The Country Doesn't Owe You A Job. That part is up to you.
Name

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#19 Nov 9, 2012
"Clueless" for the one above you, sorry
on top

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Mr Bo Jangles wrote:
The only problem that I have with Obamas re-election is that health care for everybody is not free and your health care provider will pass the cost on to you and me and it won't be cheap. And you might want to prepare yourselves for your electric bill which has already doubled to double again sometime in the next four years . This will give you something to think about for now and we can talk about the death of the coal industry and all of the thousands of related jobs that will be lost because of Obamas re-election later.
obamas re-election has nothing to do with the decline of caol. do you want theses storms such as irene to get worse. we are destoying our enviroment and some people are waking up and trying to fix the problem.
ADenney

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Nov 9, 2012
Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t happy with either of the candidates.
Let’s look at your argument though…
He mitigated what could have been a great depression?? First, how do you know there would have been one if it wasn’t for him being in office? Let me guess because of something you read in a paper, or online… and Ancient Aztecs’ wrote doomsday was upon us, look how that turned out! Economic is a hard judged subject that is predictable, but not definitive.
Saved American auto industry? He delayed the inevitable! If a company makes poor decisions such as making poor fuel economy vehicles in a time of fuel hardships, they should fail! It is how business works. One fails and another learns from their mistakes. All he did was pour trillions of MY tax dollars into a company that deserved to fail. This same thing applies to the banks he approved bail-outs for.
Got Osama… You write this like he actually went out there and did the job himself. He had nothing to do with this other than giving the okay. It takes time to locate someone that doesn’t want to be found. Guess what else happens in time… elections!! It’s not as if our military intelligence decided to finally locate him just because Obama was elected.
Health care system. This is a poor discussion in general. This makes you sound like another welfare hungry citizen, always wanting something for nothing. Why should I go to work day in and day out to not only give taxes to pay for my health, but yours as well? If you didn’t pay good enough attention in school and through life’s endless lessons, it’s your own fault. I don’t feel sorry for anyone in the welfare system. I highly believe in the Darwinian theory of survival of the fittest. It has worked in the world for millions of years and will continue working when man-kind is dead and gone.
I’m not a woman, nor a rapist so I don’t care to argue on this subject. Whatever happened in regards to this was never originated by Obama, he just had the last sign-off.
Brought respect from the world? Who?????????? He has such low respect levels around the world, check your facts before you start punching away at your keys.
He kept this country going without the Republican help? No, he kept this country going with tax dollar that we don’t even have being given to people and businesses that don’t deserve it; which was probably the worst way to keep a country running. This could have been resolved in a better way that didn’t lead us into further debt with power countries such as China.
““Go back up the holler you came from, Bubba, And pout for four years because you LOST!””
Yeah if this doesn’t make you look like an even worse person, both educationally, and ethically, I don’t know what does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whered she go 5 hr good man 1
Tim Hopkins 8 hr come on people 33
Elkview Community Help ?? 18 hr Nancy 5
yellow mustang Tue Nmuzzero 2
Travis Kingry Tue Kathy 7
working ladies Tue Kathy 6
Jacob britivec Dec 15 hjc 2
Clendenin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web