skidmark brown is sueing the town of ...

skidmark brown is sueing the town of clendenin for the foia act!!

Posted in the Clendenin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NoName

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2010
Wonder just what information he wants to know? I bet he's mad cause someone in city hall is wearing green thongs. LOL HA HA HA, Suggy Bear warned in her paper Another Lawsuit. Why didn't she name the SKIDMARK. I think she is afraid to put his name in the paper. Just another waste of the towns money to fight a frivilous lawsuit. Go get em SKIDDY.

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Maybe he's trying to find out if it is indeed illegal to park on the sidewalk. Or maybe he's wanting to see what the town law that pertains to knuckling your anus in public is, and if sniffing the aftermath constitutes lewd conduct.

I tell you Skidmark, suing the town is not a good way to start your campaign. Infact, this might cost you a few votes in the long run. That's too bad I guess, I really thought you had a chance at that council seat you covet so much.

I'm not sure what he plans to do with the Earth Shaking information he wants to uncover. I'm sure it'll have something to do with Suggy and her paper. I wonder if Skidmark even realizes this basically makes him Sug's patsy. She's tired of losing face, he's an idiot, she's now having him do the smear work. Congratulations Skidmark, on becoming Sug's fall guy. Now you get to take all of the abuse that's supposed to go to Sug. I tell you Skidmark, everybody already knows you're Sug's lap dog, but this might be pushing it.
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Town council meeting tonight at 7:00pm.
I'm sure skidmark will be there so he will have something to write about in the country times. Skidmark will put his spin on everything he deems news worthy, so come to the meeting and see for yourself skidmark
in ACTION ! Country times roving reporter
on the job. LOL
MammaMia

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Since his MOMMY don't work in City Hall any more, his mouthpiece is gone. He don't have access to everything he wants. Too bad Skiddy!!!!!!!!!!
WiLLow TREEj

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I heard Recorder Evens gave him the information he ask for just as the law requires, if so there will be no lawsuit.

Clendenin

#6 Jun 14, 2010
What in the hell was he asking for? What information could a dipshit like him need that he would feel the needto sue the town over?

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#7 Jun 14, 2010
what are they trying to find this time
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 14, 2010
About the cemeteries, and last years fireworks !
WiLLow TREEj

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
Crystal, remember our little talk about we had about GOD and sinning? well telling a lie is a sin. You keep telling me you are not the town clerk but yet you have information only she can have, if a person lies they will do anything and you have proven to me that you are a lair. So JAMA and SHANE you are busted. this goes to show what kind of people you really are and what you will do and say to get people to believe your story.
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2010
No this show you willow your are a lair if you think I'm the town clerk and you are the one
telling falsehood ! You are so WRONG and
telling a lie is sin so why are you spreading a lie. I'm not the town clerk so you are BUSTED for being a lair. Now who has sinned ? YOU !

Since: May 10

United States

#11 Jun 14, 2010
hey wait twig how did i get pulled into this conversation and how am i a liar i did nothing wrong. and why are u putting me with jama i barely even know her. i dont really care if skidmark is sueing the town cuz it work okay. also my only name on here is MARINES6458 okay so please call me by that.
WiLLow TREEj

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jun 14, 2010
Jama you are acting like an inmature kid, and I am not going to argue with you anymore. you have had information that only would be known by somebody at town hall and I told you a long time ago that I would be watching and listening and you would tell me who you were and you did, and by the way how was your trip down south last week? I will be checking in on the site from time to time to see how you you guys are doing and get a good chuckle, I will talk to you guys latter.

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2010
bye ill miss u twig
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 14, 2010
Willow for the last time I'm NOT Jama is the heat getting to much for you because you got caught in a lie. And you have sinned
but that's between you and GOD.
I'm telling the TRUTH I'm Not Jama!!!!!

RUN WILLOW RUN Bye Bye.
WiLLow TREEj

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jun 14, 2010
Jama I am not running I am just going to set back and rest and listen for awhile because I have exposed you for who you are and since you went down south last week on vacation I might go down for a week. see ya soon.
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#16 Jun 14, 2010
What are you talking about I didn't go down south for a week ? You are the one EXPOSED because I'm not Jama but I bet
you are Martha the Mouth the jealous one !
Yea I have heard about you people say you are CRAZY !!!!! Now you are EXPOSED !
MARTHA hope you have a nice trip. BYE
BYE

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2010
all i can say is wow

Elkview, WV

#18 Jun 14, 2010
Why would anyone sue the town over a cemetary & fireworks. I'm sure that is information that would be easily given out. If the town can't afford fireworks this year, what is the big deal. Large cities all across America is doing away with fireworks because they can't afford it. Remember we have an annual debt of 1.2 trillion dollars. Worst economy in 100 years. It even surpasses the depression.
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 15, 2010
Because it Skidmark, think about that, I hear there is no lawsuit, but I'm sure the country
times will set everyone straight. LOL

I heard skidmark was back to his old tricks
last night at the town meeting but he was put in his place.! Now that's funny !

Clendenin

#20 Jun 15, 2010
So is Willow Treej really Martha The Mouth? I have to be honest, I've actually been looking forward to her arrival on here. I've been wanting to see just how stupid she really is, and if that's indeed her, I am a happy man!

If it is her, I can totally understand that groups hit and run like hell pattern. Skidmark makes his pointlessly redundant comments and leaves before anybody even has a chance to respond. Sug does too with her Just Rewards. I think she got the point and saw that she would nevr win on here and left for good. But if Willow is indeed the Mouth, oh happy day. Although she did say she was done on here, in true gutless Sug lacky fashion. Hey Martha, how come you never came at me? I talk more shit on here than anybody? I've said some pretty bad things about you and your pals. So why not attack me like you've attacked everybody else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sights to see in sin city 8 hr Flood Trash 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Why 4,491
upper end camp site Fri drive by 1
Amber King (Aug '17) Thu close ya legs 17
Jerrika pettry May 23 Model101 5
Courtney Stanley May 22 Jt burns 6
deck at Roni’s May 22 rugrat 4

Clendenin Jobs

Personal Finance

Clendenin Mortgages