Clendenin's Police Chief Showing Partiality For Clendenin's Election...

Posted in the Clendenin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2011
I understand Clendenin's Police Chief has displayed campaign signs at his residence of two candidates running in Clendenin's election. One for council the other recorder. I would expect a Chief of Police to remain neutral. At this point and time, this election is anyone's guess. In the past elections Honorable Mayor Ore was a shoe in to win. Neutrality may be the Chief's best friend.
CPD Sucks

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2011
Not very smart by the Clendenin Police Chief by not staying neutral. Maybe its his believe that Mayor Ore is a shoe in. Maybe if Ore don't win he will quit (That would be nice). But a judge order a few years ago that the Mayor was 100% control of Police Dept. Much of the Kanawha County Deputies don't like the Clendenin Police Dept. after the treatment of a female Deputy. I believe there was a trip to M. Rutherford's office over that one.
Just the Truth

New Bern, NC

#3 Apr 23, 2011
Why shouldn't he support Ore. You two have said again and again that he would be fired if a new Mayor is elected. He is an American with the right to put what he wants in his front yard. Do your panties ever get out of a wad?

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Just the Truth wrote:
Why shouldn't he support Ore. You two have said again and again that he would be fired if a new Mayor is elected. He is an American with the right to put what he wants in his front yard. Do your panties ever get out of a wad?
According to Skidmark's logic, town employees should not support their figure head.

Tell me this Skidmark and Just Retard. If a new mayor gets elected and hires a new chief, if that chief not supposed to show favoritism to the new mayor? You people are beyond stupid.

Of course the chief is going to support the current mayor. He's in charge. Not supporting him would in essence be not supporting the town that voted him into office. So now look back and see how retarded your attempted mudslinging really is.

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#5 Apr 23, 2011
so basically what you are saying is that tiger dickman doesnt have a voice in this election and if he should vote for the wrong person well he could be fired for it, well i will say this if it was me in that situation i would find myself a lawyer and the first piece of evidence i would get is this topic thread and use it

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#6 Apr 23, 2011
nooneinpartikular wrote:
so basically what you are saying is that tiger dickman doesnt have a voice in this election and if he should vote for the wrong person well he could be fired for it, well i will say this if it was me in that situation i would find myself a lawyer and the first piece of evidence i would get is this topic thread and use it
Just Retard really didn't think this one out did she?
CPD Sucks

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 23, 2011
OK I give the Chief credit he has the balls to put signs in his yard.(Which can really come back to get him if those people don't win) John Jarman III don't have any. He said in is paper not going to express his opionion. Now did anyone think he is going to say anything about your hero Bob Ore. Ore went to court a few years ago and judge ruled without no Charter (came up missing when Ore got in office) that the Mayor of the Town has 100% control of Clendenin Police Dept. Chew on that for awhile!!!!!!!!!!
Beat-Nik

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 23, 2011
tiger dickman as you call him can't vote because he does not live in town, so it does not matter anyway.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2011
IH8TheCountryTimes, wrote... If a new mayor gets elected and hires a new chief,if that chief not supposed to show favoritism to the new mayor? You people are beyond stupid.

Just Rewards, Answer...
favoritism is a good word to use when describing the your or the "Chief's" relationship with Honorable Mayor Ore. Honorable Mayor Ore breaks the town and state laws. The Chief shows his support by breaking the same laws as Honorable Mayor Ore. If you think this has slipped under the radar guess again.

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#10 Apr 23, 2011
Just Rewards wrote:
IH8TheCountryTimes, wrote... If a new mayor gets elected and hires a new chief,if that chief not supposed to show favoritism to the new mayor? You people are beyond stupid.

Just Rewards, Answer...
favoritism is a good word to use when describing the your or the "Chief's" relationship with Honorable Mayor Ore. Honorable Mayor Ore breaks the town and state laws. The Chief shows his support by breaking the same laws as Honorable Mayor Ore. If you think this has slipped under the radar guess again.
What laws are broken Just Retard? Are you talking about the potential new mayor and chief combo? Are you trying to say that the mayor and chief are involved in criminal activity? That's pretty bold of you and I'd really like to know what you're planning to fabricate in the future.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 23, 2011
IH8TheCountryTimes, wrote...What laws are broken Just Retard? Are you trying to say that the mayor and chief are involved in criminal activity?
That's pretty bold of you and I'd really like to know what you're planning to fabricate in the future.

Just Reward, Answer...
Fabrication? Do'nt make me laugh HA HA HA HA HA LMAO
No fabrication here.

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#12 Apr 23, 2011
Just Rewards wrote:
IH8TheCountryTimes, wrote...What laws are broken Just Retard? Are you trying to say that the mayor and chief are involved in criminal activity?
That's pretty bold of you and I'd really like to know what you're planning to fabricate in the future.

Just Reward, Answer...
Fabrication? Do'nt make me laugh HA HA HA HA HA LMAO
No fabrication here.
Alrighty then, let's have it. Name the crimes and show us your proof. Otherwise that's exactly what you're spouting off. If these crimes are not simply fabrications you should have no problem with this request.
Clendenin taxpayer

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 24, 2011
A on duty Clendenin Police Officer (in uniform and driving police car) helped Chief helped clean up tree that fell at Chief house. This is wrong. This is favortism. Sgt. John Jarmin Jr. on taxpayer time not personal time for the Chief!!!!!!!!!
Knows it all

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 24, 2011
Hey sooo... The so called "John Jarman JR." that you are talking about just so happened to be called there by Metro. Its not favoritism, it's common knowledge that when something happens in the city that a cop works in, no matter where the call may be dispatched to, no matter what address it's coming from, a city officer is to go to that call. No matter how dangerous, or petty it may be. So you should learn a little something about the law before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about... And learn how to spell..

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#15 Apr 24, 2011
Clendenin taxpayer wrote:
A on duty Clendenin Police Officer (in uniform and driving police car) helped Chief helped clean up tree that fell at Chief house. This is wrong. This is favortism. Sgt. John Jarmin Jr. on taxpayer time not personal time for the Chief!!!!!!!!!
Also Skidmark, I wanted to see what crimes were being committed by the Mayor and Chief. That means what you said was not only incorrect and pointless, it was also irrelevant. So quit changing your name and kill yourself already.

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#16 Apr 25, 2011
Clendenin taxpayer wrote:
A on duty Clendenin Police Officer (in uniform and driving police car) helped Chief helped clean up tree that fell at Chief house. This is wrong. This is favortism. Sgt. John Jarmin Jr. on taxpayer time not personal time for the Chief!!!!!!!!!
matt i think you have a fascination with chief maybe even a crush because appearently you do alot of spying on him, what do you do sit in your house wearing womens thongs and touch yourself in those special places while your watching chief? dont forget to wash your hands lol
Knows it all

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2011
LMAO!!! You guys are definately side spliting and point making. It's stupid that this small group of 7 is digging into the town of Clendenin and the people who work hard to make it better. If you don't like this town, leave. The only reason you are still here and not in a huge city is because you know there is no way you will make a difference in a city. No one will recognize you. No one will care about you. And further more no one will care what you have to say. But yet you have worn out your voices so much in this small town that no one does care what you have to say, who you are, and what you do for the town (which is nothing). Why don't you get off your ass and make yourself a productive citizen of this small town. P.S. I'm sure cheif has better things to do then worry about wtf you have to say about him, you illiterate pompus ass hole.(look up words for definition)

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#18 Apr 25, 2011
Knows it all wrote:
LMAO!!! You guys are definately side spliting and point making. It's stupid that this small group of 7 is digging into the town of Clendenin and the people who work hard to make it better. If you don't like this town, leave. The only reason you are still here and not in a huge city is because you know there is no way you will make a difference in a city. No one will recognize you. No one will care about you. And further more no one will care what you have to say. But yet you have worn out your voices so much in this small town that no one does care what you have to say, who you are, and what you do for the town (which is nothing). Why don't you get off your ass and make yourself a productive citizen of this small town. P.S. I'm sure cheif has better things to do then worry about wtf you have to say about him, you illiterate pompus ass hole.(look up words for definition)
I really like this person. I agree that the chief has better things to do than duke it out with Skidmark on here.

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#19 Apr 25, 2011
Also my new friend, don't pay too much attention to Skidmark. He's become very bitter since he finally gave up his dream of performing oral sex on many well built sweaty men in the locker room after a wrestling show. He's now had to settle for servicing Danny in the stock room during their mutually agreed upon lunch break.
Knows it all

Beckley, WV

#20 Apr 25, 2011
This person remains unknown for reasons that I don't want people judging me as I walk through town... And this so called "man" that wants to post rediculous things that make him sound utterly... well... uneducated. This small group of people simply want to start an antidisestablishmentaryinism.. . Little do they know... The only thing being organized in this town is a better government. Sooo... Now that that is said... I will steal a quote straight from Bad Boys 2... Why don't you excersize YOUR right to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shirey 7 hr Kelsi 39
Josi n drugs 14 hr iknowher 7
david shrewsbury 18 hr friend 7
Kevin finally got a real Hooters girlL 23 hr Ray 3
cotters auto repair Apr 23 x customer 9
Clendenin rite aid Apr 22 Firsthandsam 3
mike long from Spencer? Apr 22 Rachel Hall 1
More from around the web

Clendenin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]