Clendenin Town & Country, A new Newspaper for Clendenin

Posted in the Clendenin Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
JPenay

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Wow! What a breath of fresh air for Clendenin. I wish you the greatest of success. I will promote you to every Bussiness Person I can, to advertise in your paper. Believe me, I try to support Clendenin bussiness's and try to purchase all possible for me there. Keep up the good work.
Lady Di

AOL

#2 Mar 2, 2010
What a refreshing new paper for Clendenin. It was great to read a paper written with such positive comments, nice print and good English! I hope your paper is around for a long time.
JPenay

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2010
Lady Di wrote:
What a refreshing new paper for Clendenin. It was great to read a paper written with such positive comments, nice print and good English! I hope your paper is around for a long time.
Thank you Lady Di
Finally a comment posted by someone with a "Brain"
Clendenin needs new cops

Dunbar, WV

#4 Mar 3, 2010
You two crack me up. Is that what you call it a newspaper HA HA I would call it a comic because there are sure alot of people not only in Clendenin but around Elkview that is getting a laugh out of it. One big business I heard drop there add and went to County Times and there are some business that got free adds. It won't last long. I wonder if there is a Kanawha County Female Deputy that likes the paper. HA HA HA HA
TheBrownBoy

Dunbar, WV

#5 Mar 3, 2010
That is funny Clendenin needs new cops. Maybe that will happen with a new mayor. The owner of the Clendenin Town and Country is not going to print anything these idiots that run the Town of Clendenin get caught doing. His boss is Mayor Ore, he take orders from the Chief, and Recorder Evans gives him his paycheck. So he isn't going to print anything against them no matter what they do. Now if he wants people to read his paper he needs to make Sug the Community Hero in his next paper. So what people is telling me is why read a paper that is one sided. Think about it! Its the TRUTH!
Crystal clear

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2010
I thought the topic was about the new news paper town & country, and the wonderful breath of fresh air it brings to town. I say it is about time clendenin has a good news paper, been along time since I got to read a real paper.
I think a couple people need to read the topic, it is about the new news paper, not about new cops. But they try to muddy the issues ever where they go doesn't matter what the topic is. So I hope that when the
mud seatle's everyone will see clearly who the trouble makers are.

Keep on keeping on town & country you've
got them on the run!!!!!
Daisy

AOL

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Nice paper Town and Country. Keep up the good work! Remember to be respectful to all. There is a lot of good things happening in our little town. Let's show pride and dignity. We can't make everyone happy all of the time, but we can be fair, honest and proud. May your new endeavor be a great success!

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Clendenin needs new cops wrote:
You two crack me up. Is that what you call it a newspaper HA HA I would call it a comic because there are sure alot of people not only in Clendenin but around Elkview that is getting a laugh out of it. One big business I heard drop there add and went to County Times and there are some business that got free adds. It won't last long. I wonder if there is a Kanawha County Female Deputy that likes the paper. HA HA HA HA
c'mon matt you know your the one who wrote this you have so many personalities that it is scary you really need medicated

clendenin

#9 Mar 4, 2010
eagle eye, the brown boy and clendenin needs new cops = MATT BROWN
TheBrownBoy

Dunbar, WV

#10 Mar 4, 2010
HI nooneinpartikula r You are one of my favorite people on here. Really you are. I love reading what you write. I don't know who you are but you really make me laugh. I don't know if your a Clendenin Cop, a Council Member, or just a friend of Evans or Ore. But I love reading comments from a person with your IQ. Please keep it going I'm having a blast reading your post. I just wonder after it comes out what Evans has been up to if your going to stay on here or not. HA HA HA HA By the way Mayor Ore did offer me a Clendenin Polce job about 4 years ago but it was a big pay cut for me. But if I was making what the Chief and Sgt. is making right now I would have thought about it. HA HA HA HA

clendenin

#11 Mar 4, 2010
good im glad you like what i write maybe your mom will hire me..... wait a minute then again no thanks it would require me writing lies, and the town offering you a job as cop....thats a riot, i have seen you matt the only thing you would chase is a package of twinkies and a diet coke (diet coke optional) P.S. good luck finding out who i am, maybe you can get the police to get my ip address to find out
LITTLE BROWN JUG

Jayton, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2010
I Am not going to shop in a certain Elkview store anymore. Someone might be storing their extra thongs in the cooler.

ppppppuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!! !!!!

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, HA,HA,

PS: What color are you wearing today?

clendenin

#13 Mar 4, 2010
LITTLE BROWN JUG wrote:
I Am not going to shop in a certain Elkview store anymore. Someone might be storing their extra thongs in the cooler.
ppppppuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!! !!!!
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, HA,HA,
PS: What color are you wearing today?
OMG sorry just fell ut of my chair after reading that, you really need to warn me before saying something like that because thats hella funny. cant........type..........laug hing.......to.........hard.... ....MUAH-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!

clendenin

#14 Mar 4, 2010
You see matt i dont have to make up friends to say stuff i just state the truth and everyone cant wait to take a swing at you (metaphorically speaking) hope that word wasnt to big for you, i know you only work at krogers in..........your.........THONG S!!!!!!!!!!MUAH-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! !!!! You must really like this abuse you keep coming back.
TheBrownBoy

Dunbar, WV

#15 Mar 4, 2010
I Love It - The truth bothers you so bad you say stupid stuff. Your IQ level is going down. But Please keep it coming we are all getting a laugh. Like I say your one of my favorites on here. By the way I got to work to pay for the welfare you're probably on. Now thats funny

clendenin

#16 Mar 4, 2010
OMG! thats funny next thing you say is im black, and when you say "we" do you mean all the pewrsonalities that you have, "thebronboy/eagle eye/clendenin needs new cops" and to be honest with you no one knows the truth, and honestly i dont really care its just the fact that you, your mom and her paper think the town of clendenin owe you something and that you are always right. I never said Mr. Evans is guilty of anything or not, I only ststed that fact there are probably legal reasons why Mr. Evans didnt give the almighty smut queen the information she wanted, and by the way i have a very high IQ but i have to step it down a couple of notches to get to your level so you can understand
Elk River Rat

Elkview, WV

#17 Mar 5, 2010
My GAWD!! I did not know the male workers at Krogers wore thongs. This really disturbs me. When I run for Mayor of Clendenin in the next election, I'm definately going to clean the town up. Of course I am assuming I am going to have to spend $30,000 on advertising for name rocognition. For those that do not know me, you will real soon. So to kill boredom, I'm going to enjoy my retirement giving Clendenin a face lift. I guess I qualify. I live in Charleston and work as a stockbroker, and live in Clendenin during the weekends, and sometimes through the week.
1 post removed
JPenay

Jayton, TX

#19 Mar 11, 2010
I just recieved my latest copy of the Clendenin Town & Country.  The front page of this paper is so professional looking.  It looks like a real newspaper should.(sorry it dosen't look like a big colorful kaleidascope with a big black negitave warning across it). Oh smack my mouth, I said something mean about you know what!!!!!!!!. It is so refresing not to have to read trash about our beloved Town of Clendenin. Somone could take some lessons from the publisher of this paper. I think this is the first paper in clendenin that is enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work editor and you will have a great following.

PS. DO NOT COME IN HERE MATT, BROWN BOY, SIDEMARK, EAGLE LYE AND WHOEVER ELSE YOU ARE. WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR TRASH IN HERE.
The Brown Boy

Dunbar, WV

#20 Mar 11, 2010
You must be a friend or relative of the newspaper. I havn't seen new one yet. No one has put one on my door. HA HA People are saying the first two are boring. It don't matter what these bunch of idiots do that run the town he isn't going to report it because he works there. That is not very good reporting or very good newspaper. I can't wait until The Country Times wins this lawsuit and the taxpayers in this town see what The Chief and Sgt. is costing them. I bet there will be a people not happy after that!

clendenin

#21 Mar 11, 2010
HEY there you are skidmark i have been looking everywhere for you, your buddy IH8thecountrytimes is looking for you, think he had something to tell dont know though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra Myers 1 hr LostWithoutyou 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Meme 4,409
Angel wiseman (Mar '16) Sun woohoo 14
Wally Peck Brittany Slaughter Feb 17 Jake 6
Amber king Feb 17 Amber 70
Townhouse / Apartment for Rent by Save a Lot Feb 15 Looking for a place 1
Charlie Jarrett Feb 15 Cardinal4life 4

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance