Cocoa

Trenton, SC

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Went to the auction for the first time. I have to admit it was great and I really enjoyed myself!!!!! Clendenin needs more stuff like this going on.
Resident

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Which one? The one I went to everything ended up being more than what you'd actually pay for in the store..

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Resident wrote:
Which one? The one I went to everything ended up being more than what you'd actually pay for in the store..
Resident, Cocoa is obviously Skidmark trying toot Suggy's horn. You experienced the real version of her auction and he's describing the one that happened in his imagination.
Nobody

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Happy birth day Skid

Clendenin

#5 Mar 16, 2012
It's Skidmark's birthday? Well I hope Suggy gave him something nice. Like a new pair of silk panties or maybe a new Star Wars coloring book. He got his gift from me two years ago when I gave him the gift that won't ever go away... The nickname Skidmark.
Red Ryder

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Maybe he got a nice pocket knife.

Clendenin

#7 Mar 17, 2012
Red Ryder wrote:
Maybe he got a nice pocket knife.
That's possible but I'm guessing he doesn't have any more room in his pockets. They're full of cat food, astroglide, and Star Wars Pez dispensers. I also can't neglect to mention that his hands are often shoved in them tightly while he's fondling his penis.
Cocoa

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2012
Im not skidmark nor do I know who skidmark is. I really enjoyed the auction and my nickname is Cocoa. As a matter of fact I did but a pocket knife for my grandson from the auction. I've read on here and you think everyone is skidmark. Maybe you should grow up a little. I'm not going to argue with you I was just letting people know there is something Clendenin people can enjoy.

Clendenin

#9 Apr 10, 2012
Cocoa wrote:
Im not skidmark nor do I know who skidmark is. I really enjoyed the auction and my nickname is Cocoa. As a matter of fact I did but a pocket knife for my grandson from the auction. I've read on here and you think everyone is skidmark. Maybe you should grow up a little. I'm not going to argue with you I was just letting people know there is something Clendenin people can enjoy.
Very original of you. I don't think everybody is Skidmark. Just the people that act like him. Silly old fart.
Icecreamman

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Ive been to the auction, its a lot if fun...Sug and Danny are good people in a gritty little gossipy town....the poster above has deep rooted jealousy and is confined to his home and computer screen, to make his narrow mind peer out an even narrower portal....

Clendenin

#11 Apr 10, 2012
Icecreamman wrote:
Ive been to the auction, its a lot if fun...Sug and Danny are good people in a gritty little gossipy town....the poster above has deep rooted jealousy and is confined to his home and computer screen, to make his narrow mind peer out an even narrower portal....
That's funny. What's the matter? Your luck run out with the ladies so you have to spend your weekends buying second hand nick-nacks at Suggy's auction? Poor thing.

Clendenin

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Icecreamman wrote:
Don't mind Icecreamman Cocoa. He's just a misguided simpleton who tried comedy on here and failed miserably.
Icecreamman

Summersville, WV

#13 Apr 12, 2012
I have a full life outside of topix, unlike you Country Times hater...I only check this when I'm bored and want to see what's stirring in the sewers of gossip...your always there like a rat :)

Clendenin

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Icecreamman wrote:
I have a full life outside of topix, unlike you Country Times hater...I only check this when I'm bored and want to see what's stirring in the sewers of gossip...your always there like a rat :)
Seriously? I hadn't posted on here in over a month until two days ago and that qualifies me as "always here"? You're an idiot and a failure. You're not clever and your wit is much like your sexual prowess, a figment of your imagination. So please, tell me once again how you've bested me. After that, I'd like for you to recall who came on here initially trying to pick up all of the married women of re Elk River. Since that was you, explain to me how you have a full life outside of topix. Otherwise I'll be assuming that the only thing your life is full of is tearful masturbation and
Icecreamman

New York, NY

#15 Apr 12, 2012
Lol yes I am a failure in your topic world, I just come down here to throw the rat some cheese, I can't exist here....and was never really serious about anyone's wife, hell their isn't three women even worth having on the Elk River...they throw themselves at me like I'm a rock star, I just smile and keep going!

Clendenin

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Icecreamman wrote:
Lol yes I am a failure in your topic world, I just come down here to throw the rat some cheese, I can't exist here....and was never really serious about anyone's wife, hell their isn't three women even worth having on the Elk River...they throw themselves at me like I'm a rock star, I just smile and keep going!
Boy oh boy do you reply awfully quickly for a rockstar with no time on his hands for this site. I'm thinking you might actually be a much bigger douche bag than Skidmark. At least yammering had purpose. Yours just seems random and over the top delusional. You're clearly not witty enough to be the ladies man that you claim to be, so please stop publicly kidding yourself. Your mindless chatter is only convincing and amusing to you. Everybody else sees you for the idiot that you obviously are.
two tim

Ripley, WV

#17 Apr 13, 2012
IH8TheCountryTimes wrote:
It's Skidmark's birthday? Well I hope Suggy gave him something nice. Like a new pair of silk panties or maybe a new Star Wars coloring book. He got his gift from me two years ago when I gave him the gift that won't ever go away... The nickname Skidmark.
actually he got edible chocolate undies..tasts good and wont show the skidmark...hope it was fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow mustang 20 hr redbone 18
Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... Sat Perverted Pleasure 14
Jared Casdorph's family (Aug '13) Sat true american 4
Rebecca Sue (Becky) Bostic (Oct '11) Dec 19 Kay Rob 4
Tim Hopkins Dec 18 Just Sayin 37
whered she go Dec 17 good man 1
Elkview Community Help ?? Dec 17 Nancy 5
Clendenin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web