Man suing State Police wants misdemeanors dropped

There are 11 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Man suing State Police wants misdemeanors dropped. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

A man allegedly shot in the head by a State Police trooper who was carrying out an arrest warrant on misdemeanor charges has asked a judge to force Kanawha County prosecutors to dismiss those charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

honest voice

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Stephen always addressed me as 'sir', I found it hard to believe that he was doing anything that merited the police shooting him. The officer that shot him was fired, after it was proven that he was seeing Stephen's girlfriend 'on the sly'. Stephen also won a judgement against & received a monetary award against the West Virginia State Police.
1 post removed
Megan_E

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2013
So. Here is the thing. The wife who was seeing the trooper on the sly. Yea. Get your facts straight pal cause. Considering that's me. His ex wife. I can assure you I never had any of that trooper (sorry. Just not into cops)
And as for calling you "sir" highly doubtful because his family never once taught him an ounce of respect. Sir wasnt a word in his vocabulary.:/ sorry to call you a liar. But the truth hurts. I would love to know how any of this is my fault. Read the article. Nights before he was shot. He tried hitting the cops with my durango and they shot at the car. Would that not tell you. Hey. They have guns. If I try to hit them they will shoot at me. Common sense one would think right??
For the record. I signed papers with a lawyer for the state police the other day stating I never had relations with trooper price and guess what else. He was never fired. Suspended during the investigation yes. But. When they investigated into him and me. There was nothing to investigate pal.:) so. He was put back to work.
Why did I sign those papers? Am I a cop lover?
Not one single bit. I avoid them as much as possible. However.
I will be damned if I didn't do it so that the person who made my life a living hell by beating me daily and cheating on me. Putting me in the hospital after running me over. Ever even had a chance of walking on the things that he had did. You do the crime you pay for it. If his white trash family instilled some morals into him. Maybe he wouldnt have turned out that way or be in the shape he is in
Your a real manly man who deserves to be called sir. Hiding behind an anonymous name. Being a wuss. I will gladly tell you who I am. Megan Abbott. Stephens EX wife.:) that is all.
Megan_E

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Nails1 wrote:
I know this family and they are nothing but trash.
Amen.:)
Patti

Danville, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Hmph, Megan I guess you set these idiots straight, huh?
Megan_E

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Patti wrote:
Hmph, Megan I guess you set these idiots straight, huh?
Topix thugs. All day erryday :)
honest voice

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2013
first I've heard of that; sorry I offended you
honest voice

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 2, 2013
I reread the newspaper article; the people that told me the "facts", that you say are wrong are asleep, I'll ask for clarification next time I see them.
I've seen & talked to Stephen since he was shot.
I have met you, prior to the shooting. You surely seemed very happy EACH time I talked with you two. I'll stay 'anonymous'. Again I apologize to you, there are two small points in the newspaper article,(after I reread it) that do conflict with what I was told, and what I retold on here. Not trying to provoke an argument, but I STAND by main point that Stephen always was polite & curtious to me, & so were you. has nothing to do with me being "manly man". I understand your hostility. I wish you the best!
honest voice

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 2, 2013
my apologies to Trooper Price & his family/friends; I don't have my story straight
Megan_E

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Well of course it offended me, do you like being accused of something you did not do. And honestly there were plenty of times I was happy in the relationship. Being young and stupid. Thinking I deserved what I was going through. However. I still have the paperwork and pictures from every single time the cops were called when he beat me.
I'm at least glad that I was nice to you when and if I ever really did meet you. Lol. I'm being accused of being some sort of adultress and that's not me nor how I am. I was raised right. I took being married seriously. He didn't. We were both young and it is what it is. I really dont care what happens to him. I have a happy healthy one year old now and im getting married to the right person for me on march 23 :) three weeks away. So I learned from every single bit of this. I have my own life and its all up from here.:) ive seen him out numerous times now and he doesnt even recognize me. I kinda like that. People need to let the past be the past. No amount of accusing of finger pointing is going to change what happened.
honest voice

Alexandria, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Megan_E wrote:
Well of course it offended me, do you like being accused of something you did not do. And honestly there were plenty of times I was happy in the relationship. Being young and stupid. Thinking I deserved what I was going through. However. I still have the paperwork and pictures from every single time the cops were called when he beat me.
I'm at least glad that I was nice to you when and if I ever really did meet you. Lol. I'm being accused of being some sort of adultress and that's not me nor how I am. I was raised right. I took being married seriously. He didn't. We were both young and it is what it is. I really dont care what happens to him. I have a happy healthy one year old now and im getting married to the right person for me on march 23 :) three weeks away. So I learned from every single bit of this. I have my own life and its all up from here.:) ive seen him out numerous times now and he doesnt even recognize me. I kinda like that. People need to let the past be the past. No amount of accusing of finger pointing is going to change what happened.
congratulations; I am proud of your reply, proud of & happy for you!
& we really did talk, in person & on several occasions..HONEST!
Megan_E

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Thank you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) 2 hr AIDS Buster 44
elk river mafia 9 hr ERM 8
I sure hope he sees or hears about all this 15 hr Soencer Tears 9
yellow mustang 16 hr Insider 44
Them River mowing boys are back to dealing n st... May 23 Spade is a spade 48
traci woodrum (Jun '14) May 22 first handed 24
Kevin finally got a real Hooters girlL May 21 lilly 8
More from around the web

Clendenin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]