Kroger Meat Department

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I posted this in the Elkview forum but since a lot of people from Clendenin shop there I wanted to share it here too...

I got this from a Kroger employee...

Robbie, the former head meat cutter, almost got fired for taking old brown meat, wrapping it in new meat, and repackaging it. Of course it was sold like this. Someone figured out what he was doing and reported it to the store. Apparently he'd been doing it for years and an old manager (Jones I think they said his name was) covered it up for him. So the current manager watched him long enough to figure out what he was doing and wanted to fire him. He worked at Kroger for so long that the union somehow got him out of it and he transferred to another store.

Don't believe this story? Go see if Robbie is still working at the Elkview Kroger.

Since: Mar 10

Clendenin

#2 Jun 15, 2012
JodiKay wrote:
I posted this in the Elkview forum but since a lot of people from Clendenin shop there I wanted to share it here too...

I got this from a Kroger employee...

Robbie, the former head meat cutter, almost got fired for taking old brown meat, wrapping it in new meat, and repackaging it. Of course it was sold like this. Someone figured out what he was doing and reported it to the store. Apparently he'd been doing it for years and an old manager (Jones I think they said his name was) covered it up for him. So the current manager watched him long enough to figure out what he was doing and wanted to fire him. He worked at Kroger for so long that the union somehow got him out of it and he transferred to another store.

Don't believe this story? Go see if Robbie is still working at the Elkview Kroger.
You don't even want to know what I heard that a certain little milk man troll likes to do to the meat there.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 15, 2012
You're mistaken. I DO want to know. Dish, dish, dish!

Clendenin

#4 Jun 15, 2012
I was just making a joke. But hey, Suggy makes up all of her stories so I don't see why I couldn't do the same.

Ok, here goes. It was a dark and lonely night in the milk cooler for Skidmark. He hadn't felt a woman's touch in nearly three and a half months.(even his wife finds him repulsive) Skidmark was hungry for some action and the top of a jug of milk was simply too wide for him to get any pleasure from. Skidmark had heard of what former meat man Robbie had been doing with old meat, and he completely misunderstood the concept. He thought that stuffing meat with meat was simply a clever code. Skidmark then made his was discreetly into the meat department where he found two flank steaks and a package of expired pork chops. Skidmark then concealed the meat beneath his apron and made his way back to his dairy filled den of desire. Next he cut holes in each piece of meat with his trusty box cutter. He lit some candles, put on some Journey, and had his way with that meat. When he was done, to dispose of the evidence, he then made his way to the deli where they were preparing the biscuit for the next business day. Now what he did with them is still unknown, all I can tell you is that a few "sausage biscuit" labels and a roll of plastic wrap also can up missing, but all of the missing items miraculously reappeared the next morning and the biscuits were in the hot box ready to be served to hungry customers complete with mysterious looking sausage patty.

Now I can't be certain if this story is true or not, all I know is that it's every bit as true as anything Sug writes, AND I don't ever get a sausage biscuit when I go to the Kroger deli in the morning.

That was quite the compelling story wasn't it. Cue the mysterious music!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Whoa whoa whoa, back up...Skidmark has a wife? I though the loser who flirted with my 16 year old sister had to live in his Mom's basement, patiently waiting for Chris Hansen to catch wind of his pedophilia so he could be on Dateline: To Catch a Predator. This wife you speak of, is she human or wildabeast?

Clendenin

#6 Jun 15, 2012
JodiKay wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa, back up...Skidmark has a wife? I though the loser who flirted with my 16 year old sister had to live in his Mom's basement, patiently waiting for Chris Hansen to catch wind of his pedophilia so he could be on Dateline: To Catch a Predator. This wife you speak of, is she human or wildabeast?
Yeah, I can't remember her name. She's no great prize you can still tell that she's the one that settled.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Is she aware that her husband flirts with every female, regardless of age?

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#8 Jun 15, 2012
IH8TheCountryTimes wrote:
I was just making a joke. But hey, Suggy makes up all of her stories so I don't see why I couldn't do the same.

Ok, here goes. It was a dark and lonely night in the milk cooler for Skidmark. He hadn't felt a woman's touch in nearly three and a half months.(even his wife finds him repulsive) Skidmark was hungry for some action and the top of a jug of milk was simply too wide for him to get any pleasure from. Skidmark had heard of what former meat man Robbie had been doing with old meat, and he completely misunderstood the concept. He thought that stuffing meat with meat was simply a clever code. Skidmark then made his was discreetly into the meat department where he found two flank steaks and a package of expired pork chops. Skidmark then concealed the meat beneath his apron and made his way back to his dairy filled den of desire. Next he cut holes in each piece of meat with his trusty box cutter. He lit some candles, put on some Journey, and had his way with that meat. When he was done, to dispose of the evidence, he then made his way to the deli where they were preparing the biscuit for the next business day. Now what he did with them is still unknown, all I can tell you is that a few "sausage biscuit" labels and a roll of plastic wrap also can up missing, but all of the missing items miraculously reappeared the next morning and the biscuits were in the hot box ready to be served to hungry customers complete with mysterious looking sausage patty.

Now I can't be certain if this story is true or not, all I know is that it's every bit as true as anything Sug writes, AND I don't ever get a sausage biscuit when I go to the Kroger deli in the morning.

That was quite the compelling story wasn't it. Cue the mysterious music!
that has to be your best work yet

Clendenin

#9 Jun 15, 2012
JodiKay wrote:
Is she aware that her husband flirts with every female, regardless of age?
She settled on Skidmark, she can't be the smartest peanut in the turd.

Clendenin

#10 Jun 15, 2012
nooneinpartikular wrote:
<quoted text>that has to be your best work yet
Thank you, thank you!
james smith

Lithonia, GA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
the kroger at 4915 flat shoals is has the wrose meat dept anywhere they never have what you wont.you go in and ask if you have this and they say let me check you wait for ever and they say yes,well why is it not displayed,why do you have to wait?i called for a standing rib roast today and after five mins. i was told no but i could check a store thats fifteen miles a way. frist of all you work in the meat dept. and dont know what you have without checking. this is all the time displays are empty no matter what time it is. we have a publics store ten miles from us and you never have that problem, no wonder i see a lot of people there taht i use to see at this kroger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 2 hr WasteWater 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Meherewv 1,338
Lawsuit 9 hr brian 1
News 24 dead in West Virginia floods; search and res... Sun kakewiles 1
News Crews rescue the stranded in West Virginia floo... Sat Sharon Wilkerson ... 1
Patty hedrick Jun 24 sheknows 2
News Multiple fatalities reported in West Virginia f... Jun 24 Jvd!th 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clendenin Mortgages