25045 Group Takes Government Money An...

25045 Group Takes Government Money And Their Meetings Are Not Open To The Public

Posted in the Clendenin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2010
25045 group holds meetings where the public is not encouraged or invited to attend. No one knows when these meetings occur or the time or place of these meetings. No one knows who the members are of the board members. This group has received government money and should hold meetings and post these meetings so the public can attend if they wish. It is the tax payers right to know what is being done with their tax money.
Just the Truth

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2010
If no one knows when or where the meetings take place, how in the world do they get all that work done?

Does the Heritage Group announce it's meeting and send out open invitations to the public?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Just the Truth, wrote...If no one knows when or where the meetings take place, how in the world do they get all that work done?

Just Rewards, Answer...
The members are the only one in attendance at these meetings. When and where are the meetings do you know? No one knows these meetings they have are not open to the public.

Just the Truth, wrote...Does the Heritage Group announce it's meeting and send out open invitations to the public?

Just Rewards, Answer...
I believe we are speaking of the 25045 group who has 5.5 million dollars of tax payer money and the meetings are not posted for the public so they may attend. I don't believe the Heritage group has ever received money of this magnitude and if they were to receive money of this magnitude I would expect them to hold meetings where the public would be invited.
Just the Truth

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2010
You know, this is one of the best things that has happened to this town in years, no decades and all your little mind can do is start looking for a fight. You need help, you really do.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Just the Truth, wrote...You know, this is one of the best things that has happened to this town in years, no decades and all your little mind can do is start looking for a fight. You need help, you really do.

Just Rewards, Answer...
Never fails the old you need help routine. I need help in finding out when the 25045 meetings are held and where they are held. Tax payers have a right to know how much more of our money will be sunk into a dilapidated building full of asbestos. The public has a right to know why they chose a Kentucky construction firm instead of our much qualified construction workers here in West Virginia.
ERADICATOR

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Just Rewards wrote:
Just the Truth, wrote...You know, this is one of the best things that has happened to this town in years, no decades and all your little mind can do is start looking for a fight. You need help, you really do.
Just Rewards, Answer...
Never fails the old you need help routine. I need help in finding out when the 25045 meetings are held and where they are held. Tax payers have a right to know how much more of our money will be sunk into a dilapidated building full of asbestos. The public has a right to know why they chose a Kentucky construction firm instead of our much qualified construction workers here in West Virginia.
Why don't you Call Jack Suttle or Dave Knight, they are not hard to find in Clendenin. Dave's office is at the end of the bridge first house on the right. Hon what you need is help to a doctors office to get meds to calm you down. All you do is get on here and rant and rave about everything positive. You have to be a member of the Sug Factory!!. Which on are you? If you had attended the Ground Breaking you could have learned of the plans and saw picutres of the finished product. You know I would rather have my tax money spent in Clendenin, something I can see, than all the money wasted on the illegeal's in California, Texas and Airzona, for rent, housing and anything else they want. If you love that, why don't you go to Elkview and get a job in the Mexican Reaturant, then you can take free trips on customers credit cards.
ERADICATOR

Princeton, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Just Rewards wrote:
25045 group holds meetings where the public is not encouraged or invited to attend. No one knows when these meetings occur or the time or place of these meetings. No one knows who the members are of the board members. This group has received government money and should hold meetings and post these meetings so the public can attend if they wish. It is the tax payers right to know what is being done with their tax money.
You have started a topix of untruth and you do not know what you are talking about. If you had attended the groundbreaking, you would have seen many of the members and dignitaries there, speaking in public, nothing is secret about this group. You should be careful of who you are accusing of stealing government money and fraud. You are accusing Congress Woman Shelly Moore Capito, County Commissioner Kent Carper, Jay Rockfellar and Gov. Manchin and many others, just to mention a few of the accused by you. Maybe you have never heard of these people so bite your tongue and get to the doctor to pick up you meds. I hope they hire Wade Epperly to come after you. LOL

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#8 Sep 28, 2010
well with that being said i want to know where all the other grant money is going to that is being given to kids going to college, i mean whats the difference? why dont you ask about that. think about it all the money thrown to kids going to college that doesnt have to be paid back who are they why dont we know who they are, just rewards you need to focus on things that are more important like the health provider you want to see when they get the clinic at the old middle school :)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2010
I know what I am speaking about the 25045 group took government money and have no meetings posted so the public may attend. I'm sure that if anyone of you posting on this topic knew the time and place of the 25045's group meetings, you would have said by now. You are trying to defend a group who's actions are secretive to the public from which they are gleefully excepting tax payer money.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2010
The Clendenin Middle School has sit idle since the last child attended that school went out the door and the doors were locked for good. Years of neglect gave way to broken windows and vandalism of the schools interior. The mold, mildew spores from being near the river and the asbestos that has not been removed from this school the opening will be longer than 12 months from now if this Kentucky construction firm is on the up and up they will not touch this building until these problems are corrected. More of your tax money will be wasted. With 5.5 million they received they could have torn down the old school and started from ground zero.
ERADICATOR

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2010
Just Rewards wrote:
I know what I am speaking about the 25045 group took government money and have no meetings posted so the public may attend. I'm sure that if anyone of you posting on this topic knew the time and place of the 25045's group meetings, you would have said by now. You are trying to defend a group who's actions are secretive to the public from which they are gleefully excepting tax payer money.
You just don't get it do you?. The 25045 group is not city hall, they don't have to post their meetings. The Newspapers have kept everyone up to date on their progress. I think their membership is open if you would like to join. Maybe you had better check on the asbestos not being removed, I believe that happened with the first million they recieved 7 years ago, when Shelly Moore Capito stood on the lawn and presented it, I was there. I gave you 2 names previous to contact. It is no big secret what they are doing and I don't know where you get your facts, you state you know everything for sure. YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY FACTS FOR SURE. You are just one big trouble maker on here. Also have you contacted the Clendenin Elementary yet, to get the facts?

Since: May 10

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 29, 2010
damn talk about foot in the mouth big time. i think its great that such a huge project is going on here in clendenin i mean 5.5 MILLION being spent here wow. but yet like everything that goes on here in town the SUG FACTORY has to find something to bitch and moan about no matter what. dont u all realize they look for anything that does not fit into their master plan of taking clendenin over and tearing the whole town that we all love down and burning it all.
EXCAVATING CLENDENIN

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2010
marines6458 wrote:
damn talk about foot in the mouth big time. i think its great that such a huge project is going on here in clendenin i mean 5.5 MILLION being spent here wow. but yet like everything that goes on here in town the SUG FACTORY has to find something to bitch and moan about no matter what. dont u all realize they look for anything that does not fit into their master plan of taking clendenin over and tearing the whole town that we all love down and burning it all.
IM NOT THE SUG FACTORY. ANY GROUP THAT RECIEVES TAXPAYER MONEY OR NON PROFIT, THE MEETINGS HAS TO BE POSTED AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
DO TO TAXPAYER MONEY BEING SPENT. YOUNG MAN, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE WISDOM OR EXPERIENCE TO STATE ALOT OF WHAT YOU SAY AND BE RIGHT. INSTEAD OF JABBERING ON, CHECK LAWS BEFORE YOU JACK YOUR MOUTH.
I THINK WHAT I SAID WAS. SIR YOU ARE AN ORE IDIOT.

Since: Sep 10

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 29, 2010
Just Rewards wrote:
The Clendenin Middle School has sit idle since the last child attended that school went out the door and the doors were locked for good. Years of neglect gave way to broken windows and vandalism of the schools interior. The mold, mildew spores from being near the river and the asbestos that has not been removed from this school the opening will be longer than 12 months from now if this Kentucky construction firm is on the up and up they will not touch this building until these problems are corrected. More of your tax money will be wasted. With 5.5 million they received they could have torn down the old school and started from ground zero.
Sug Factory !!! There is no cure for idiocy. We need to ignore these down right stupid comments made by these individuals. Maybe they will get the hint. Just attention seeking comments. Fishing for replies! They do not deserve any and info they can find on their own.
EXCAVATING CLENDENIN

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 29, 2010
BecomeAware wrote:
<quoted text>
Sug Factory !!! There is no cure for idiocy. We need to ignore these down right stupid comments made by these individuals. Maybe they will get the hint. Just attention seeking comments. Fishing for replies! They do not deserve any and info they can find on their own.
ARE YOU THAT INSECURE IN YOUR WORLD THAT ALL THINGS ARE BLAMED ON SUG AND THE FACTORY? IF YOU PEOPLE KNEW THE LAWS AND FOLLOWED THEM "WHICH NONE IN CITY HALL CAN" YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE PROBLEMS IN TOWN HALL IS CAUSED BY ARROGANCE AND MY WAY OR I"LL SUE YOU.
JUST LIKE THE MINI TRUCK, THE MAYOR WASTING TAXPAYER MONEY TO SUE THE COUNTY OR STATE AGAINST A LAW THAT WAS PASSED BY THE LEGISLATER
OF THIS STAE FOE SAFETY REASONS. ALL EXCUSE ME YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND THE REST OF US IS WRONG.
Crystal clear

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Just rewards=C. S.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 29, 2010
ERADICATOR, wrote...You just don't get it do you?. The 25045 group is not city hall, they don't have to post their meetings.

Just Rewards, Answer...
I understand that a kanawha County Commissioner told the 25045 group to post their meetings. This has not been done. Honorable Mayor Ore and Recorder Evans are members of this group. Which the two of them have proven they are above the laws that govern the town and the state of West Virginia.

ERADICATOR, wrote... The Newspapers have kept everyone up to date on their progress.

Just Rewards, Answer...
After the fact.

ERADICATOR, wrote... Maybe you had better check on the asbestos not being removed, I believe that happened with the first million they recieved 7 years ago, when Shelly Moore Capito stood on the lawn and presented it, I was there.

Just Rewards, Answer...
The asbestos is still in the school.
Jim Carie

Lubbock, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2010
EXCAVATING CLENDENIN wrote:
<quoted text>
IM NOT THE SUG FACTORY. ANY GROUP THAT RECIEVES TAXPAYER MONEY OR NON PROFIT, THE MEETINGS HAS TO BE POSTED AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
DO TO TAXPAYER MONEY BEING SPENT. YOUNG MAN, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE WISDOM OR EXPERIENCE TO STATE ALOT OF WHAT YOU SAY AND BE RIGHT. INSTEAD OF JABBERING ON, CHECK LAWS BEFORE YOU JACK YOUR MOUTH.
I THINK WHAT I SAID WAS. SIR YOU ARE AN ORE IDIOT.
You sir are wrong. College students get pell grants and are not required to hold meetings or post it to the public. Explain that.
ERADICATOR

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Just Rewards wrote:
ERADICATOR, wrote...You just don't get it do you?. The 25045 group is not city hall, they don't have to post their meetings.
Just Rewards, Answer...
I understand that a kanawha County Commissioner told the 25045 group to post their meetings. This has not been done. Honorable Mayor Ore and Recorder Evans are members of this group. Which the two of them have proven they are above the laws that govern the town and the state of West Virginia.
ERADICATOR, wrote... The Newspapers have kept everyone up to date on their progress.
Just Rewards, Answer...
After the fact.
ERADICATOR, wrote... Maybe you had better check on the asbestos not being removed, I believe that happened with the first million they recieved 7 years ago, when Shelly Moore Capito stood on the lawn and presented it, I was there.
Just Rewards, Answer...
The asbestos is still in the school.
Well I am sick you you blowing smoke, so here is some smoke up yours. First place the Asbestos has been removed from the school. The Kanawha Country School Board paid $65,000.00(can you count that high), to have it removed. Do you think any contractor in his right mind would start a job on a building filled with asbestos. I talked to a member of the 24045 goup, and got my information. I am not like you, I get the facts.
I don't get on here and blab BULL S----!!!!!! such as the likes of you. Now prove me wrong or shut up. And you don't have to retype everything I say, just hit the reply button, or do you have a fettish for the keyboard. LOL PS I told you who to call to get your information. By the way have you contacted the School about the poor little school children at the Groundbreaking,did you find out if they had Parental permisson slips? I really want an answer from you, not just your ad lib stuff.
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Just Plain Spiteful, I agree with Eradicator and want to know if you called the school principals and lodged complaints or checked on the asbestos. If you haven't, it just goes to show what a mouthy little whiner you are. Blah, blah, blah.......that's how you sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats judy doing today? 47 min I aint sorry 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Goobers Pile 4,250
shall we play a game? 16 hr Who cares 3
Seriously? 16 hr Who cares 1
Brian bird. Hmmm. Thu Fraud hunter 1
Wjo is the long hair man selling dop out of the... Wed Clendenin 123 10
Brittani alford Sep 19 Ebah 5

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clendenin Mortgages