Posted in the Clendenin Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
?
glitter

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Heard she was a drunk, and a bitch but that's just hear say.
Suagr22

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Do u kno her personally? I heard she was also.
Bitch76

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Hmm well I heard she's a lying bitch that likes to take advantage of people and she thinks she better than others! But in all reality she's a piece of trashhhhhhh!
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I herd she likes to shove vegetables in her puss! But thts jus hear say
glitter

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Yea I heard about her and a cucumber...... I do not know her personally but what i have heard about her comes from a very reliable source. I heard that she took her brothers money from his children and spent it on things for herself. That money was supposed to go to his children. He has passed away.
Wvbaby22

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
I know a thing or two myself but I don't know her or that family well enough to know about the money situation although I have heard about it. Very sad story.
Suagr22

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
I have heard bits & pieces about that money situation. Pretty pathetic if ya ask me!
duh

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Mar 20, 2013
big time slor.. big time!!!
Sandbox45

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
I work with her and her and her boss are really close for her to have a husband at home..
superflygirl

Hurricane, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2013
whats her husbands name?
Sandbox45

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2013
James S. bougher
Suagr22

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Im pretty sure he goes by, Jimbo or Bo
Sandbox45

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Does anyone have anymore info bout this women?
Facts

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Cathy and her niece have always butted heads. Cathy kicked the niece out when she stayed with a friend on night & they went to a party. Cathy says the niece snuck out, she didn't. Cathy allowed her to stay with her friend ! The niece is the one whom hasn't recieved her money from her fathers death. Her older brother got his. Cathy tried to get the niece sent to military school.. The judge pretty much laughed at Cathy. The niece is now 19 if I'm not mistaken and still hasn't recieved the $. There's a younger nephew who still lives with her and I hope he doesn't go through the same thing. It's a sad story when someone who is on their death bed leaves you his most valuable possession which would be his three children and you do them wrong after he passes. I heard when the father was sick he and Cathy got in an argument bc he felt she was trying to take his kids away from him before he passed. This issue breaks me heart for those kids and I pray that someday it'll all be fixed. I new the father and he was an awesome hard working very helpful man who would give you the shirt off his back or his last dollar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clendenin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Sundog512 1,542
Triple Kegger at shamblins residence in frame (Aug '14) 14 hr Blonde1 28
Ms. Swanson at Elkview Middle (Nov '15) 15 hr Tori E 21
i hope you feel guilty! 15 hr Boomer 5
Robyn Beard Hickman Sat Need advice 1
Deanna Fri Mrs curiosity 2
Hoover football (Oct '14) Aug 26 Honestly 6

Clendenin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance