Review: Newsome, Suzanne DDS - Suzann...

Review: Newsome, Suzanne DDS - Suzanne Newsome DDS

Posted in the Clemmons Forum

belligerent egotistical

Mount Airy, NC

#1 Jul 16, 2010
I went for a cleaning and to see about getting a filling replaced. The cleaning took all of 3 minutes. I could have dome a better job with a toothpick. R. Newsome "had" to take more x rays even though I had brought my own. When Newsome saw me she did not ONCE look inside my mouth. She told me I needed a root canal at$2200 b/c my teeth are in pain. I asked for her to give me a written estimate of work I needed, so I could have a record. The lady had the audacity to laugh in my face. I ripped my bib off and asked her what was so funny. Her arrogance was unbelievable. Do not got o this dentist unless you enjoy getting horrible service and enjoy being humiliated. My supposed $80 visit cost me $147, I suppose that is what she charges to laugh and ridicule you for asking a question.
mom4

Lexington, NC

#2 May 31, 2012
DO NOT GO TO Suzanne Newsome for anything!!! I went for a check up about a tooth that was bothering me. All she wanted to do was redo a old root canal that WAS NOT bothering me. And the one tooth that I came in for she wanted to do a root canal on that one too. So I let her ( since she is the dentist and I thought she knew what she was doing)So now its been almost three months and I keep going back BECAUSE IT STILL HURTS! All she did was hit it and sent me home with a perscription. Well now its infected and I went back all she did was clean it out and told me to get a second appion. SHE STILL HAS NOT FIXED IT> COST ME OVER 1000.00 for one tooth that has not been fixed!!!! SO PLEASE SAY YOURSELF YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!!!!!!!
Happy patient

Asheboro, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Dr. Newsome has been my dentist for years and I often refer friends to her practice. She helped me tremendously when I first moved to the area and visited another dentist's office, was told I needed multiple fillings and a root canal. Getting a second opinion from Dr. Newsome, all I needed was some sort of adjustment of a filling which she did on the first visit. In 20 years, I've not had any pain and only minor problems so I know she not only fixed my problem, but saved me a lot of unnecessary treatment and cost. I have been very pleased my experiences at Dr. Newsome's office. She's a real gem.
Lewisville resident

Asheboro, NC

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Dr. Suzanne Newsome is my dentist and has always provided the highest level of dental care. She has made office visits a pleasant experience, and I know she's a great dentist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Jun 26 Piss momma off again 344
Jake Justice (Jun '10) Jun 24 Taken 39
Masterbrand brand Jun 23 Curious princess 1
Bi Married Men Winston Salem, NC Jun 17 KHPrice 1
Review: Jerry Hunt Auto Sales (Feb '09) Jun 11 larry h 7
Bobbi nd Sierra Jun 10 Jtu 8
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) May '17 1tiger 72

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clemmons Mortgages