Crews Investigate Fire at Sagebrush i...

Crews Investigate Fire at Sagebrush in Clemmons

There are 8 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 3, 2010, titled Crews Investigate Fire at Sagebrush in Clemmons. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Fire crews are investigating what caused a fire at a restaurant Clemmons early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

hackettsmc

Advance, NC

#1 May 3, 2010
Are there not any further details on this story by now? ie, 10:00 AM. Just a kitchen fire? Building burn down? etc???
Aunt Bee

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 3, 2010
I'm gonna miss their blooming onions.
Just Me

High Point, NC

#3 May 3, 2010
Another Fox incomplete News Story. Why even bother make this news.
Dawn

Greensboro, NC

#4 May 3, 2010
The call came into the dispatch as a burgalar alarm when police arrived they asked for the fire dept. After the smoke cleared they asked for the K-9 to come in...I heard this on the scanner this morning. My opinion is we may have a fire starter in clemmons. 2 businesses in a month hmmmmmmmmmm makes ya wonder.. Hopefully Clemmons fire and Forsyth county will release more info on this investigation soon.
Crystal

Clemmons, NC

#5 May 3, 2010
I happen to agree with Dawn... I think there is someone doing this.. I mean a building catching on fire at almost 2 in the morning, when they were closed??!?! But I went by there a little while ago and from the outside, you can't even tell there was a fire, so I'm guessing that it was an inside fire.

Since: Feb 14

Mocksville, NC

#6 Feb 14, 2014
Welcome to Thee Tornado Warning Capital of the US, Davie County, Advcace, NC's Fork FD now uses a Tornado aka Civil Defense Sireeeeen for ALL (Yup that's right) call outs day or night 24-7. Said they get more State $'s this way = BS. watcha gonna do next time the real thing blows through - Bend over + kiss your arse goodbye ...!? Stupid Dumb As Department. K A R M A
RCI

Clemmons, NC

#7 Mar 22, 2014
Fork Fire S D As D wrote:
Welcome to Thee Tornado Warning Capital of the US, Davie County, Advcace, NC's Fork FD now uses a Tornado aka Civil Defense Sireeeeen for ALL (Yup that's right) call outs day or night 24-7. Said they get more State $'s this way = BS. watcha gonna do next time the real thing blows through - Bend over + kiss your arse goodbye ...!? Stupid Dumb As Department. K A R M A
More money for alert call outs for everything? BS. I can tell you for a fact that is not true. Either these dumb hillbillies don't understand the grant system or they just do it to add to the drama in the community.
Guess

Ridgeland, MS

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Wouldn't supprise me if Marty Whicker was seen strutting from the scene with a gas can in one hand and a medal in the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
three year old boy dies Feb 14 25or6to4 2
News The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina (Jul '14) Feb 13 kyman 307
Annabelles on Patterson ave (Sep '15) Feb 3 Curiosnewcouple 7
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Jan 31 Anonymous 33
Bi Married Men Winston Salem, NC (Jun '17) Jan 20 Freddie 4
I miss you and canít resist you Jan 19 bigbearsOLELADY 2
News Mentally Ill Inmate Gets Nine Months in Solitary (Oct '08) Apr '17 Redneck West Virg... 129

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clemmons Mortgages