Taco Bell in Clemmons Burns, No One I...

Taco Bell in Clemmons Burns, No One Injured

There are 6 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Taco Bell in Clemmons Burns, No One Injured. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The fire happened at the Taco Bell on Lewisville-Clemmons Road around 10:30 p.m. Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

opec

Dobson, NC

#2 Apr 13, 2010
This should help the air quality in Clemmons; less Methane. :-)
Anonymous

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2010
I was in line behind you at that drive through yesterday and I seem to recall you being extremely rude to the manager in question. Perhaps if you knew what were ordering and were less disrespectful, your experience would have been better? You can't treat people any way you want without some consequence.
Chrissie Roberts

Greensboro, NC

#4 Apr 13, 2010
I recall you showing your ignorance as well, because I almost turned around and told
you to STFU with your LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS behavior that was not helping the matter. THRASHING hands on the steering wheel waving em around ranting and raving cause it's taking so long. LMFAO YES THAT WAS YOU MAAM! LOL LOL LOL

I wasn’t the one taking the order and after 5 times of repeating something back you
would be frustrated as well.

Again LIKE I SAID, "I'm NOT SURPISED" THIS HAPPENED! LIKE you said, "You can't treat people any way you want without some consequence."

I AGREE 100% I'm not the one that doesn’t have an establishment to work in right now.

Seems corporate has had SEVERAL COMPLAINTS against the manager in question,
because they just called here to address yesterdays issue.

So now please MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, because you certainly have no clue WTF you are talking about.

THEY DO HAVE A CHICKEN CHALUPA according to their district manager that just phoned me, but wait Kim said, "THERE WAS NO SUCH THING. I most certainly knew what I was ordering Ms. Anonymous...LMFAO

Now have a great day and God Bless.:))
Anonymous

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2010
Actually you asked for a "loaded" chicken chalupa which they do NOT have. But I really don't care. I thought the manager handled it extremely appropriately and I commend her for her patience in dealing with such ignorant people as yourself.
Name

Greensboro, NC

#6 Apr 13, 2010
http://www.tacobell.com/food/chalupas
they don't even have chicken chalupas on the website.
JUST FYI
Chrissie Roberts

Greensboro, NC

#7 Apr 13, 2010
SHE SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CHICKEN CHALUPA. PERIOD. LOADED MEANS EVERYTHING. Whatever.

Well, the district manager didn't think she handled herself to well and that's all that matters. Like I was told, "MANY OTHERS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS MANAGER" and that speaks volumes. So you're opinion doesn't mean crap to me. The fact of the matter is I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER and she HAD NO RIGHT! NO RIGHT AT ALL.

You're just upset, because it took 10 minutes for your $1.07 order. LOL

Maybe if you were charged $20.00 dollars for 3 tacos and a chalupa you would understand, but like you said IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

I wasn't the one thrashing around like you and the ex-manager in question. That was a sight for sore eyes for anyone. LOL
Anonymous wrote:
Actually you asked for a "loaded" chicken chalupa which they do NOT have. But I really don't care. I thought the manager handled it extremely appropriately and I commend her for her patience in dealing with such ignorant people as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Deaks aka.... Sep 16 Steven Deaks 1
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Aug 27 Summer 22
Women's soccer league! Aug 26 Erickadwatson 1
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable (Aug '16) Aug '17 dragos 4
News Brunswick County sheriff asks for help finding ... Aug '17 daffy duck 1
July 2 142 Jackson blvd home invasion Aug '17 Armednow 1
News Mentally Ill Inmate Gets Nine Months in Solitary (Oct '08) Apr '17 Redneck West Virg... 129

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clemmons Mortgages