Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23119 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You are assuming again. You have zero idea what I do outside of topix. You are just guessing. And you guess wrong.
And clearly you cannot even understand what I said. I did not say I cannot do anything to help someone local that lost a child.
Your reading comprehension is low and you just twist what I say to conform to your view of liberals and divert from the fact you are a racist.
You must stay dizzy all the time from the spin you put on your own posts. Go back, read your response about missing children and also read where you said you feel you do your part by being on Topix. I'm going to call you the Topix ballerina, you spin so much.
Mike, here I'll help you out today. I'm a racist. I'll own it. Is that what you wanted to hear? You are too. So you own it. You think black people are the only people discriminated against? Remember, when you start feeling a little anti-semitic, you're knocking on my door. Don't see you beating the drums for the Jews on here too much. Why is that Mike? Could it be you're a racist too?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23120 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, Mike, by his own admission, says that he feels he can do best by posting on Topix.
Not what I said at all. Again, you are just twisting my words.
You really should look into working for fox news.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#23121 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stay dizzy all the time from the spin you put on your own posts. Go back, read your response about missing children and also read where you said you feel you do your part by being on Topix. I'm going to call you the Topix ballerina, you spin so much.
Mike, here I'll help you out today. I'm a racist. I'll own it. Is that what you wanted to hear? You are too. So you own it. You think black people are the only people discriminated against? Remember, when you start feeling a little anti-semitic, you're knocking on my door. Don't see you beating the drums for the Jews on here too much. Why is that Mike? Could it be you're a racist too?
No, I do not think white republicans are the only racists. I do think white racist republicans use the fact others are racist to justify their own racism. Thanks for proving it.

&fe ature=my_liked_videos&list =LLKZlFk7cBXpEF0GroIxCqvg

Here is what I see you and Silver displaying.

Location hidden

#23122 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, you need to ask your party where are the jobs. Obama certainly hasn't helped create jobs, as a matter of fact here in our state with high unemployment he made the statement and snickered saying "guess those shovel ready jobs weren't so ready". Arnold, the government can tax the wealthy all they want, but it still won't cover the deficit and those that haven't sent their jobs overseas will do so. There has to be a place to meet in the middle as far as tax cuts for the wealthy and helping stimulate the economy for small businesses. Don't ask me how Arnold, I don't have the answers. I'll have to defer to TSF, TEW, Pro or Silver, that's their forte. Noticed you skipped right over Geitner not paying his taxes. Do you think it's wrong? He still hasn't paid them and I'm pretty sure he's not working for peanuts.
Once again, you have failed to address the issue of how the Bush Tax cuts have benefited the unemployed. Actually, there is no real defense, so I can't blame you for not responding since the results speak for themself. Yes, if anyone, Geitner included has not met their responsibility of taxes, they should pay. I don't excuse him based on his party affiliation. Do you excuse Romney for not being forthcoming about his tax returns for the past five years based on his party affiliation?

Location hidden

#23123 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do not think white republicans are the only racists. I do think white racist republicans use the fact others are racist to justify their own racism. Thanks for proving it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q8RHxv0bxzoXX&feature=my_ liked_videos&list=LLKZlFk7 cBXpEF0GroIxCqvg
So, you're saying I'm using your racism to justify mine Ballerina? Good for owning you're a racist and you think I use your racism to justify mine. We're even!!!

Location hidden

#23124 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not what I said at all. Again, you are just twisting my words.
You really should look into working for fox news.
You said Ballerina, own it.

Location hidden

#23125 Oct 14, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said black people were the only ones discriminated against. Homosexual are, too. People who voted for the marriage amendment clearly stated that homosexuals are not entitled to the same right given to heterosexuals. The right to marry the one that they love has been denied. That is discrimination. Silver defends the Nazi philosophy. Go jump on him about the Jews. I have no problem with the Jews and think that the Holocaust was one of the most unnecessary and tragic of occurances in recorded human history. Silver is your man.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23126 Oct 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is you belief that those and their families who are currently umemployed should be left to starve? I can truthfully say that if you were in this situation, you would be begging for some type of assistance from the government. It is easy to sit in comfort at a computer and condemn those whose circumstances are in jeopardy on a daily basis. You just don't seem to be able to project yourself in their situation. That is very sad.
AZ, I once was one of those families so I do know. As I have stated previously, my family was not very well off when I was growing up. That is in no way shape or form an excuse to seek handouts or entitlements nor a reason to just roll over and give up. I used my experience to make better decisions for my self when it was my turn to take care of myself and subsequently my family. I think I did a pretty good job. Entitlements were never a thought, ever. Just went without and did not live above what the income would allow.

Location hidden

#23127 Oct 14, 2012
TSF wrote:
What does Romney /Ryan want to do for starving children? Answer: Take away their free school lunch and use their lunch money to zero out their capital gains taxes. Republikans care a lot--- about more tax breaks for the rich. More tax exemptions for the rich. More subsidies to the rich, More incentives to the rich. More tax loopholes to the rich. More no bid contracts to the rich. I understand why the rich will vote for Romney. What I dont understand is why the working poor republicans would vote for them. Compassionat conservatives fall all over themselves handing out socalism to the rich but a starving child is a deadbeat?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM TSF AND I AM JEALOUS OF ANYONE WHO HAS WEALTH!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I AM POOR AND WANT A HANDOUT!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I AM TOO FAT AND LAZY TO GO EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Same old story TSF. I can refer you to some wealth management associates if you tell me what city you are close to.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#23128 Oct 14, 2012
We can but bask in the glow of your wisdom Silver One!

Location hidden

#23129 Oct 14, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said black people were the only ones discriminated against. Homosexual are, too. People who voted for the marriage amendment clearly stated that homosexuals are not entitled to the same right given to heterosexuals. The right to marry the one that they love has been denied. That is discrimination. Silver defends the Nazi philosophy. Go jump on him about the Jews. I have no problem with the Jews and think that the Holocaust was one of the most unnecessary and tragic of occurances in recorded human history. Silver is your man.
Ha, I defend nazi's. Twist it half breed. Don't hate me, hate your mother and father for not using birth control. Did you even know your dad or where he was at?

Location hidden

#23130 Oct 14, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
We can but bask in the glow of your wisdom Silver One!
Shouldn't you be guarding the fence at El Paso or shooting jackalopes this morning?
Frank Benjamin

United States

#23131 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How high were you when you feel out of the tree?
Twenty feet.I hit the ground so hard that when I finally shook it off I had an overwhelming compulsion to vote for ROMNEY.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#23132 Oct 14, 2012
big tea party repub wrote:
Say bye bye to big bird and the duck billed tribe its going to nice with out them.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should watch the show. You might just learn some grammar.
Just more of your public school teaching at its best.
Waco et al

United States

#23133 Oct 14, 2012
Of course....now I'm thinking of voting for ROMNEY so I don't look like a loser since he's pulling ahead.When we win we're really gonna rub you Obama guys noses in it I can tell you that!

Location hidden

#23134 Oct 14, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
AZ, I once was one of those families so I do know. As I have stated previously, my family was not very well off when I was growing up. That is in no way shape or form an excuse to seek handouts or entitlements nor a reason to just roll over and give up. I used my experience to make better decisions for my self when it was my turn to take care of myself and subsequently my family. I think I did a pretty good job. Entitlements were never a thought, ever. Just went without and did not live above what the income would allow.
That is admirable. My situation was a single mother and an abandoned father. My mother worked full time in a minimum wage job in the mill. We would have greatly struggled for food without government assistance. There is no pride in taking assistance, but it was necessary. I went on to college and received an education by also working in the mill. I have been gainfully employed full time since that time and never failed to pay my taxes. I think that I have more than paid back the money that we received. I don't mind paying for others in a similar situation today. When you are in my shoes, you are thankful for the safety net in society. Hopefully todays kids will grow up, become gainfully employed as contributors, and will maintain the program of assistance for the next generation. I am grateful to live in a nation were the poor are not tossed out in the street to survive on their own as they are in third world countries. You should be, too. It is called humanity.

Location hidden

#23135 Oct 14, 2012
Frank Benjamin wrote:
<quoted text> Twenty feet.I hit the ground so hard that when I finally shook it off I had an overwhelming compulsion to vote for ROMNEY.
Geez...stay out of the trees until after the election. That is a severe injury.

Location hidden

#23136 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do not think white republicans are the only racists. I do think white racist republicans use the fact others are racist to justify their own racism. Thanks for proving it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q8RHxv0bxzoXX&feature=my_ liked_videos&list=LLKZlFk7 cBXpEF0GroIxCqvg
That was funny video. Agree with the man's sentiments. Only thing I owe anyone is to the bank and the life debt to my wife. Both, I will gladly pay long before I give a handout or entitlement.

Location hidden

#23137 Oct 14, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
big tea party repub wrote:
Say bye bye to big bird and the duck billed tribe its going to nice with out them.
<quoted text>
Just more of your public school teaching at its best.
You attended public school didn't you, taxpayer? Are you saying you are lacking in intelligence as a result?
Waco et al

United States

#23138 Oct 14, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be guarding the fence at El Paso or shooting jackalopes this morning?
Well...now that I'm a Tea Party guy I need to learn how to properly address democrats.Which is best? "Low life punks"Or "Putrid commie filth?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thomasville Man Charged with Statutory Rape (Feb '10) Sun smarterthanyou 7
anyone know this girl Jan 20 joe 9
News Late-night search on Yadkin River ends with res... (May '11) Jan 18 ncrn17 2
looking for a pain doc Jan 14 in look 1
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jan 7 cateau 67
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Jan 5 kay 17
Annabelles on Patterson ave (Sep '15) Jan 2 J-Ann 5

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clemmons Mortgages