Forsyth Co. elections chair: Gay rela...

Forsyth Co. elections chair: Gay relationships among 'most debased things in our society'

There are 7 comments on the Q-Notes story from Jan 13, 2014, titled Forsyth Co. elections chair: Gay relationships among 'most debased things in our society'. In it, Q-Notes reports that:

Forsyth County Board of Elections Chair Ken Raymond said in an email that gay relationships are among the 'most debased things in our society.'

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q-Notes.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Jan 14, 2014
And he was right.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
And he was right.
Gay relationships encompass every type of union that straight relationships do, including love, commitment. marriage, and family life.

If you REALLY think those are the most debased things in society, then you have more issues than most. And if they are so terrible, why do so many straight people keep teaching their kids to value them? The gay ones listen too, after all.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Psychological studies have significantly shown, that so-called families with gay parents are damaging to children. Ultimately also, the children have to watch their so-called parents die early deaths about twenty years younger than everyone else, even the ones not infected with HIV and yes, the lesbians, too. Everything about these relationships is destructive and negative. So, some pansy wanting you to be all touchy-feely about these unions isn't dealing with the realities and is lying to you.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Cordnazi...Why is lying what you far righters use...You do know all you posted above is 100% proven lies....Right?

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#5 Jan 14, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay relationships encompass every type of union that straight relationships do, including love, commitment. marriage, and family life.
If you REALLY think those are the most debased things in society, then you have more issues than most. And if they are so terrible, why do so many straight people keep teaching their kids to value them? The gay ones listen too, after all.
Certain partners are always off-limits. Every gay relationship is inherently abusive, yet the people caught in this sinful addiction are broken up inside enough to think these self-debasing and abusive practices are normal and good.

It sounds like you are the one who suffers issues like confusion, not me. A man was made ONLY for a woman, and a woman ONLY for a man, and being alone and satisfied like me is another option. We must draw a moral line somewhere. I am making NO comparison, but there other wrong partner choices, and the people twisted up and confused enough to have those other preferences believe they sincerely love their partners. Read the NAMBLA testimonies, where adults who once had partners past the age of consent as children say even now that it was love and not child abuse that was shown to them. There are people who mate their family pets and truly love them.

The highest forms of love and respect involve absolutely NO sex at all. Parents often love their children more than their partners, but never have sex with them. Same with siblings. There is nothing wrong with 2 men living together, loving each other in the strongest platonic sense, and never having sex or attractions for each other (nor anyone else for that matter).
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain partners are always off-limits. Every gay relationship is inherently abusive, yet the people caught in this sinful addiction are broken up inside enough to think these self-debasing and abusive practices are normal and good.
It sounds like you are the one who suffers issues like confusion, not me. A man was made ONLY for a woman, and a woman ONLY for a man, and being alone and satisfied like me is another option. We must draw a moral line somewhere. I am making NO comparison, but there other wrong partner choices, and the people twisted up and confused enough to have those other preferences believe they sincerely love their partners. Read the NAMBLA testimonies, where adults who once had partners past the age of consent as children say even now that it was love and not child abuse that was shown to them. There are people who mate their family pets and truly love them.
The highest forms of love and respect involve absolutely NO sex at all. Parents often love their children more than their partners, but never have sex with them. Same with siblings. There is nothing wrong with 2 men living together, loving each other in the strongest platonic sense, and never having sex or attractions for each other (nor anyone else for that matter).
Liar. Your post is 95% lies and 5 % ignorance. Try again Nazi.
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#8 Jan 14, 2014
I don't hide. I am never scared so no reason to hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Deaks aka.... Sep 16 Steven Deaks 1
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Aug 27 Summer 22
Women's soccer league! Aug 26 Erickadwatson 1
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable (Aug '16) Aug '17 dragos 4
News Brunswick County sheriff asks for help finding ... Aug '17 daffy duck 1
July 2 142 Jackson blvd home invasion Aug '17 Armednow 1
News Mentally Ill Inmate Gets Nine Months in Solitary (Oct '08) Apr '17 Redneck West Virg... 129

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clemmons Mortgages