Student Charged With Weapon On School...

Student Charged With Weapon On School Grounds

There are 8 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Student Charged With Weapon On School Grounds. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A North Davidson High School student has been charged with possession of a weapon on school grounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 8, 2010
young hustler in training. Gucci!! smh
vikki

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Fry this thug..
Superintendent

Winston Salem, NC

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Just another low life thug with no future in the NC school system wasting tax payer money from his free lunch programs and transportation! They need to run unanounced searchers of cars and lockers in all NC schools to get rid of these wanna be thug losers from decent NC schools. All this wanna be thug is gonna get is a slap on the wrist because of his age, but just give him one more year and he be another dead beat thug in the NC jail wasting more tax payer money on a nobody. I feel sorry for the kids that actually have a future in these schools to even have to deal with these low life kids as a distraction
wsx

Holly Springs, NC

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Superintendent wrote:
Just another low life thug with no future in the NC school system wasting tax payer money from his free lunch programs and transportation! They need to run unanounced searchers of cars and lockers in all NC schools to get rid of these wanna be thug losers from decent NC schools. All this wanna be thug is gonna get is a slap on the wrist because of his age, but just give him one more year and he be another dead beat thug in the NC jail wasting more tax payer money on a nobody. I feel sorry for the kids that actually have a future in these schools to even have to deal with these low life kids as a distraction
You sir are a d u m b a s s
Spelling101

Winston Salem, NC

#5 Sep 9, 2010
wsx wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a d u m b a s s
I will agree with you somewhat, but he is right about these kids in schools who are there not to get an education, but to just stir up trouble. Why in the world would you bring a knife to school? Now I won't point a finger, but this kid is the d u m b a s s in this story
Tank

Greenville, SC

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Well another badass want to what he want to do at school.SCHOOL IS FOR LEARNING AND NOT SELLING DRUGS AND CARING WEAPONS ON SCHOOL GROUND.If you don,t want to learn nothing please stay at home don,t stop the rest from learning.If i where your parent,s i would have came to the school whip your nasty little behind boy don,t learn the streets lear the books,so you want be on the street acouple years from now begging for change.It,s the true if you don,t learn that could happen not only you anybody as well went you don,t learn what you needed to be a leader and not a follower,you can do it but keep the drugs out of the school system.Now you could be kick out of school and that will set you back a year and you willbe feeling sorry for yourself.You need to ashamed of yourself for doing that and nine time out of ten you got good working parents and they want you be somebody in life.Your parents are feeling bad because what you done and they need to take the car away from you from on until you go to court,or until you learn some dam sense.
Spelling101

Winston Salem, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Tank wrote:
Well another badass want to what he want to do at school.SCHOOL IS FOR LEARNING AND NOT SELLING DRUGS AND CARING WEAPONS ON SCHOOL GROUND.If you don,t want to learn nothing please stay at home don,t stop the rest from learning.If i where your parent,s i would have came to the school whip your nasty little behind boy don,t learn the streets lear the books,so you want be on the street acouple years from now begging for change.It,s the true if you don,t learn that could happen not only you anybody as well went you don,t learn what you needed to be a leader and not a follower,you can do it but keep the drugs out of the school system.Now you could be kick out of school and that will set you back a year and you willbe feeling sorry for yourself.You need to ashamed of yourself for doing that and nine time out of ten you got good working parents and they want you be somebody in life.Your parents are feeling bad because what you done and they need to take the car away from you from on until you go to court,or until you learn some dam sense.
Obviously your a friend of the family, but I will have to say that you need an education also! Or a lesson in Vocabulary and Puncuation....or shall I say edumacation!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Spelling101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your a friend of the family, but I will have to say that you need an education also! Or a lesson in Vocabulary and Puncuation....or shall I say edumacation!
That was mean but also true. If your gonna participate in blogging with the Gboro faithfuls, atleast have the common sense to proofread. Whoever that was completely embarrassed themselves.#hookedonPhonics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clemmons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Courtrooms Aug 18 Anonymous 1
News The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina (Jul '14) Aug 16 Spotted Girl 306
iso of someone who can unlock my 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 2
iso someone who can unlock an iphone 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 1
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4
Will not pay child support (May '07) Aug 15 Vindictive 26
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Aug 9 Jack 1

Clemmons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance