Does anyone out there have any brains...

Does anyone out there have any brains on the illegal immigration issue?

Posted in the Clementon Forum

WILDER

Fairfield, CT

#1 Apr 28, 2006
I really can not believe any one person would support an illegal alien being in this country, protesting. That should be considered treason! Yes, these mexican immigrants do work hard and dont get the credit and pay they deserve. They also dont deserve to make a dime if they are here illegally in my opinion! I dont give a shit how hard they work, if they are not supposed to be here and are here illegally, then they shouldnt be here, period! Someone needs to round up these illegal protesters and drop their asses off back at the border! Mexico is no better, wages and work related. So I dont want to hear any bullsh*t on how they are treated as slaves here. If anything, they are making damn good money here. I mean, come on now thats why they are here in the first place.

My family migrated to this country in the 1940's. They sold their business so that they could migrate the entire family from Italy. The did it the legal way! Did you hear that, the legal way!!!!! I am a big supporter of immigration and diversity in our country. I am against illegal immigration of all forms!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clementon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jun 26 Brando 852
News Police seek help in search for missing Mount La... (Jan '15) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 8
Hookers in Lindenwold, what's going on???? (Jan '09) Jun '17 theday 19
Bad Guy Mayor David Mayer the Antichrist May '17 Jeff Webber 1
106 Bunning Drive, Beagle Club is a GREAT Buy! May '17 BEAGLE CLUB 3
Daniel S. Hutchison May '17 Doug 1
Mayor Mayer the Anti Christ 666 May '17 Kim 1

Clementon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clementon Mortgages